Downhill for KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorinn
I like many user's have wondered how or why some people are banned, simple answer, the mods here go to Raz and ask him to ban such and such because the particular user doesn't agree or is supposedly outspoken on certain issues.

I am here to tell you that KMC is no longer has never been what it was meant to be, a place where people can come and discuss whatever is on there mind or post and discuss a particular theme like celebs or movies.
But when a user goes beyond the so called "rules" of the mod incharge of the said forum, they get baned for a while or a lifetime ban, Mist as some know, has ben given a perminent ban, xyz, or captain falcon as he is known as of late, has been baned, and for reasons unknown, why do the users bow, and i mean this figurativly speaking, to the worthless mods when they show up to certain threads.

Mods don't add anything nor do they agree upon the thread that they are viewing, now I am not talking about all mods, some are quite good and enforce rules when need be, but others I believe abuse their power only because they can, like in the OTF forum, there is a thread made by a mod that is titled, I think it is time for me to grow up, i'm sorry if your spilling your guts out saying you need to be more mature, and you know you want feed back, isn't that general discussion, but as the user that made it is a mod, they don't close it or move it.

If you are tired of this place or are tired of seeing people get banned for nothing other than voicing there opinion, than do yourself a favour, get away from this place, it's full of bitches(Lana) and arragant ass-holes(almost the entire duel forum).

I have said my peice, now I bid you farewell.

Deano
its a fascist forumbig grin

KharmaDog
Counting down thorinn's banning. 10-9-8-7-.....

Counting down the moment till Deano's next stupid post. 10-9-8-7-.....

Hard to say which one will come first.

Bardock42
Mist supposedly stalked people via PM and was warned multiple times about it. XYZ kept bashing people in the Religion forum and will be back soon. Whob (if you actually care for him) was trolling all the tie anyways. So, basically I don't know what you are ranting about.

Thorinn
not mine, but it's coming.

WrathfulDwarf
We understand that certain choices and decision made by the moderation group may not be acceptable by all members. To improve and have a better community forum Raz has created a thread in which you can post your thoughts and ideas on how to improve the forums.

We don't banned people for their opinion. We do ban people for Trolling/Member bashing/Spamming/Ignoring warnings/Or any other type of mis-behavior.

So for the idiotic countdowns on who's getting ban...please don't bother and stop making a victim of yourself. Is pathetic and also lame.

For more information or your ideas please visit this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t301368.html

Thank you.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.