Dr. Strange Vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's Earth's Sorcerer Supreme taking on Earth's Golden Avenger...both combatants have 1 hour prep, and are giving it there all....

So, is superior high-tech enough to take down powerful mystical force???

DraconaInVolata
Doctor Strange.

Spite thread.

B dot Rob
Unless Iron Man can come up with a Strange-buster within that hour I'd give it to Strange 9/10.

Darth Kal-El
lol, spite thread. Dr. Strange wins.

Scoobless
hmmm... Tony could bring bio-weapons to the fight... Strange wouldn't even know he was under attack until he was spewing his lungs out

The Fake Macoy
This is Dr. Strange we're talking about, who's gone against cosmic level threats alone... and won. Strange will win 10/10.

Scoobless
Cosmic level guys don't use poison gas or nanites though.... Stark could pull out one or two wins

Maestro
The thing is Strange gets 1 hour prep, he could easily come up with a plan to cover all angles, seeing that Magic transcends all fundamental laws. This meaning pretty much any technology Stark has it won't be able to stop him (unless of course he has uber tech on celestial level, which of course he hasn't). Tony in my opinion probably has a better chance without prep, seeing that he could perhaps get strange off guard, which is very remote.

inamilist
strange 8/10

i agree with scoobs here, there are lots of "undetectable" things iron man could plan in the hour of prep that may give him one or two wins, but under any normal circumstances strange should win

prep=pis :P

meep-meep
Somebody who has taken on the in-betweener, Dormmamu, and cthulu by himself and won goes down to IM? ok.....
Strange 9.99/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.