Team Black vs Team Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both sides get 1 week prep

Team Black:

Batman
Black Panther
Symbiote Spiderman

Team Red:

Daredevil
Omega Red
Carnage

inamilist
with prep it goes to team 1, since we can basically come up with any situation where the three can win, and they have the "better" prep guys

no prep, red+carnage are too much for team black

jrodslam
I agree. Its pretty much a lopsided fight in favor of the Red team.

braz
black team gets prep though

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
black team gets prep though

What do they come up with?

inamilist
Originally posted by jrodslam

batman uses his batcomputer to find the origins of all the oponents

they go back in time and kill their creators/parents

realistically, they just show up with weapons and items specifically tailored to kill the team

Flamethrower, missiles, RPGs, batmobile, batplane, hell, BP is the leader of a nation with future tech, he could probably just call in tactical air support

prep always wins sad

Validus
Superman

braz
Originally posted by inamilist
batman uses his batcomputer to find the origins of all the oponents

they go back in time and kill their creators/parents

realistically, they just show up with weapons and items specifically tailored to kill the team

Flamethrower, missiles, RPGs, batmobile, batplane, hell, BP is the leader of a nation with future tech, he could probably just call in tactical air support

prep always wins sad

'fraid so....but i know if i didnt make it prep for both sides, team red would win, whitewash

inamilist
'fraid so....but i know if i didnt make it prep for both sides, team red would win, whitewash

compleatly, it is an interesting fight

its just unfortunate that giving prep basically allows us to act as the writers and come up with any situation we can imagine

meep-meep
both sides get 1 week prep

Team Black:

Batman
Black Panther
Symbiote Spiderman

Team Red:

Daredevil
Omega Red
Carnage

Oh my. Team 1 by a long shot.

jrodslam
If thats the case, Daredevil calls Doc.Strange and rids team black from exsistance.

Validus
If thats the case, Daredevil calls Doc.Strange and rids team black from exsistance.
Supes would arrive before Strange. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
Supes would arrive before Strange. stick out tongue

Supes isnt faster than teleportation. Flash isnt even faster than that. Its instant. Happy Dance

braz
What the f**k? supes would be there quicker than a speeding bullet n speed blitz strange into cosmic dust....trrrrrrrust me, hes superman

jrodslam
Did you forget that theres prep here? Strange would be prepared. Supes wont get through the shield.

batdude123
What the f**k? supes would be there quicker than a speeding bullet n speed blitz strange into cosmic dust....trrrrrrrust me, hes superman

Hey braz, what's up? Actually, Superman can go faster than the speed of light. "Faster than a speeding bullet" was first used when he was around in the 40's. Now, he's A LOT quicker.

MuffinmanMike

...Did you just say one of the most powerful sorcerers in the MU would lose to a man with a renowned magic weakness?

braz
..yea

braz
team black w00t

grey fox
Two peak humans and a class 25 (Symbiote increases strengh)

Versus

1 Class 50 a class 30 and peak human

Real fair....

Tshern
With prep it is rather fair. Though Omega Red will still be hard to handle.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tshern

We seemed to get a bit out of control with the prep. It was stated that the black team would buils a machine to go back in time or that theywould call Superman. It was said that the red team would call Strange to wipe them from existance.

If both teams get the general information on their opponents and are allowed to come up with something without the use of bringing in an outside person or time traveling, i wonder what would team black comne up with.

batdude123
Give Team Black prep and all Batman would have to do is bring the motherbox to the fight.

supremthor
ok DD calls Dr.strange and Batman calls Dr.fate and superman..seeing this Dr.strang Silver surfer...oh shite Fate thinks for a min and he calls Alan scot AKA first greenlantern... Strange is like u cant out do me so strange calls hulk and namor..he tells hulk that superman fu<ked betty.. so hulk is pissed... so fate decides to give alan the starheart..no alan is a god....strang sees this and he summons the lords of order and choas.... then fate call Johny thunder(his a 5th imp).................. oooh noo strang nows this is bad so he call on the classic beyonder and the Phoniex force ......oh shit fat is scared so fat calls on a fully powered spectre... just when everybody is about to start fighting the spell waffles...... the smell ofg the waffles is so good that the forget abot fighting and they all went to eat....................... and they lived happily ever after............. until lobo decided he wanted to have a drinking contest with wolverine.

TheKahn

I think Omega Red can be incapacitated with extreme cold. I'd imagine Batman has access to Mr. Freezes tech if not some of his weaponry. With out prep the Black team is screwed, but with it they can exploit all of the possible weaknesses of the Red team.

jrodslam
Originally posted by supremthor
ok DD calls Dr.strange and Batman calls Dr.fate and superman..seeing this Dr.strang Silver surfer...oh shite Fate thinks for a min and he calls Alan scot AKA first greenlantern... Strange is like u cant out do me so strange calls hulk and namor..he tells hulk that superman fu<ked betty.. so hulk is pissed... so fate decides to give alan the starheart..no alan is a god....strang sees this and he summons the lords of order and choas.... then fate call Johny thunder(his a 5th imp).................. oooh noo strang nows this is bad so he call on the classic beyonder and the Phoniex force ......oh shit fat is scared so fat calls on a fully powered spectre... just when everybody is about to start fighting the spell waffles...... the smell ofg the waffles is so good that the forget abot fighting and they all went to eat....................... and they lived happily ever after............. until lobo decided he wanted to have a drinking contest with wolverine.

See what i mean. Thats taking the "prep" to rediculousness. Calling Dr.Fate, Strange, Surfer, Lantern, Lobo etc.

braz
ok ok, no calling for help from other people batman cant call superman and DD cant call for strange...its strictly batman, BP symbiote SM vs DD, Omega Red, & Carnage.....soo its w/ prep, bats gets all of his resources, batcopter, batwing w/ cloaking devices, tank, billionaire supply of money to buy w/e he needs...team blk takes it

inamilist
basically, with prep, bats + BP will have more than enough time to figure out what character specific strategies they could use to defeat team red

if OR is in fact vulnerable to extreme cold, i see DD being the only person who causes team Black any difficulty due to the lack of a specific vulnerability (sonics maybe....)

jrodslam
If Bats and the team get files on team red, It would list their abilities and such. Little do they know that even while wearing a protective suit, OR's phermones can still get through. Theres no preep for that because I dont think anyone knows about that.

He was put in cryogenic suspended animation, but methods of how that was achieved is unknown. In the cartoon, Colossus had to hold him while storm created a super snow blizzard.

inamilist
If Bats and the team get files on team red, It would list their abilities and such. Little do they know that even while wearing a protective suit, OR's phermones can still get through. Theres no preep for that because I dont think anyone knows about that.

He was put in cryogenic suspended animation, but methods of how that was achieved is unknown. In the cartoon, Colossus had to hold him while storm created a super snow blizzard.

he will whip up a can of anti-russian spray

in the batman TV show he had shark repellant

thank about it, thats how valid tv references are

TheKahn

Couldn't they just bring a fan? big grin

jrodslam
In response to braz:

If Bats and Panther use tanks, planes, ships etc, then it obvious the black team would have a large edge. Especially considering Daredevil or the rest dont own any tanks, planes and such.

If i just had a basic file on these characters and didnt know whats the full extent, id come with a protective suit with flames throwers and sonics attached. I wouldnt think to bring a tank or plane.

jrodslam
Originally posted by inamilist
he will whip up a can of anti-russian spray

in the batman TV show he had shark repellant

thank about it, thats how valid tv references are

laughing I remember that episode.

But if thats the case, Juggy punching Gladiator and not budging him at all would be valid.erm

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Couldn't they just bring a fan? big grin

laughing

Tshern
I was thinking more convetional means of prep, not calling outside help or anything. On that field Batman, Panther and Spidey are way better than their adversaries.

jrodslam
I was thinking more convetional means of prep, not calling outside help or anything. On that field Batman, Panther and Spidey are way better than their adversaries.

I would agree on most cases. But thats why i asked what are they going to come up with. Thats when time-machines, Supes, planes, tanks and stuff started getting brought up.

If thats their only means for victory, then yeah they win.

bitca730
I'll go with Black Team...I'm sure the combined wealth & brains of Bruce & T'Challa added with the intellect of Peter can come up with some sort of sonic grenade, freeze/ice ray gun, flamethrower hybrid to take out the three...

Tshern
Batcave is full of stuff that Batman could use. For example all kind of aircraft would be great weapons.

jrodslam
Indeed. A airplane, tank or car is a sure way to defeat the team who has access to neither.

braz
^true, but still, look at the other team, its full of beasts

jrodslam
^true, but still, look at the other team, its full of beasts

Youre the one who made the thread. Should have made it a bit more even.

Bats has vehicles and planes in his cave. Panther has his choice of any army machine tanks or whatever, where the other team has no such resourses.

braz
^they still have 50ton strength, 30 ton strength...enough to topple a tank...i think it'd be a good fight

Jesse7
First off, PC supes may be said to have a weakness to magic, but since its PC supes the momment PC supes doesnt want to be affected by magic he is instantiously immune to it and it now feeds him energy.

Pre-Crisis Superman will fly around them with speeds of MILLION times of lightspeed, REVERSING TIME, and SENDING THEM TO ANOTHER REALITY, where they are instantly transformed into COWS, when Superman DOUBLE-REVERSES their polarity by spinning around them with a cowboy hat, and collects all the cow energy from the UBER-MULTIVERSE, and channels it into them with help of reverse-cow molecule channeler he built from his socks and couple of trash cans.

Superman wins.

PC supes doesnt even need to be a part of this battle, he wins...

jrodslam
^they still have 50ton strength, 30 ton strength...enough to topple a tank...i think it'd be a good fight

no

Im not 100% sure about Carnage's strength, but Red is only 10-15 tons via tentacles.

batdude123
no

Im not 100% sure about Carnage's strength, but Red is only 10-15 tons via tentacles.

Yeah, it's only 10, but Carnage really is a class 50.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
but Carnage really is a class 50.

yea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_%28comics%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.