Legion of Doom Vs. The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's the galaxy's most notorious villains taking on Earth's mightest heroes when The Legion of Doom attacks Avengers Mansion...

The Legion of Doom :

1. Lex Luthor (Team Leader)
2. Brainiac
3. Bizarro
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Sinestro
6. Cheetah
7. Black Manta
8. Giganta
9. Gorilla Grodd
10. Riddler
11. Toyman
12. Scarecrow
13. Captain Cold

VS.

The Avengers :

1. Captain America (Team Leader)
2. Hawkeye
3. Iron Man
4. Namor the Sub-mariner
5. Wasp
6. Giant Man
7. Quicksilver
8. Vision
9. Wonderman
10. Black Panther
11. Luke Cage
12. Thor
13. Hercules

No Prep for the Avengers team...they are attacked without any notice...the L.O.D. have had prep...fight takes place in and around Avengers Mansion...

thesilverspider
Avengers get killed...........no
at least give them Thor........... sad

JOE NUNEZ
LEGION OF DOOM ALL THE WAY....

meep-meep
The Legio of Doom kicks a**. I wouldn't want to be tackled by those spiked football shoulder pads....

Comicbook_kid
I added Thor and Hercules to the Avengers to even things up a bit....

meep-meep
DC LOD wins. There's too much brain power there. Although I'd like to see how vision and Braniac react to oneanother.

Sixth_Winged
11 - 13. Why don't you put a solid 13 - 12 fight specially when you have sinestro and bizarro on the team or at least give em either thor or quasar. I know some of them are cannon fodder here but sinestro and bizarro could take this by themselves.

inamilist
isnt bizzaro on superman's level?

if so, he can probably deal with the majority of the avengers himself

I'd also drop the prep. Giving lex prep, it might as well be him alone, and he'd still take the majority

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
11 - 13. Why don't you put a solid 13 - 12 fight specially when you have sinestro and bizarro on the team or at least give em either thor or quasar. I know luthor and toyman and riddler are canon fodder here but sinestro and bizarro could take this by themselves.

OK OK OK....I fixed the Avengers team and added Thor and Hercules to even up the numbers and the sides some....now how would things turn out????

DraconaInVolata
With Thor and Herc, it's more balanced. However, Giant Man is far from a true powerhouse. He's only a class 50.

Validus
Hmmm, lets see.

Lex, Braniac and Grodd with prep.

Sinestro, Bizarro, Grundy and Cheetah for muscle.

Hmmm, I say. Hmmm....

Comicbook_kid
Now, place yer bets...who wins???

inamilist
LOD

with little trouble

meep-meep
LOD baby!!

Comicbook_kid
Here's my take on the whole battle...it could very possibly go down like this....

1. Lex Luthor (in full battle armor) Vs. Wonderman
2. Brainiac Vs. The Vision
3. Bizarro Vs. Thor
4. Solomon Grundy Vs. Hercules
5. Sinestro Vs. Iron Man
6. Cheetah Vs. Black Panther
7. Black Manta Vs. Namor the Sub-mariner
8. Giganta Vs. Giant-Man
9. Gorilla Grodd Vs. Luke Cage
10. Riddler Vs. Wasp
11. Toyman Vs. Captain America
12. Scarecrow Vs. Hawkeye
13. Captain Cold Vs. Quicksilver

I personally would have to give the slight edge to the Avengers! What do the rest of you think???

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Here's my take on the whole battle...it could very possibly go down like this....

1. Lex Luthor (in full battle armor) Vs. Wonderman
2. Brainiac Vs. The Vision
3. Bizarro Vs. Thor
4. Solomon Grundy Vs. Hercules
5. Sinestro Vs. Iron Man
6. Cheetah Vs. Black Panther
7. Black Manta Vs. Namor the Sub-mariner
8. Giganta Vs. Giant-Man
9. Gorilla Grodd Vs. Luke Cage
10. Riddler Vs. Wasp
11. Toyman Vs. Captain America
12. Scarecrow Vs. Hawkeye
13. Captain Cold Vs. Quicksilver

I personally would have to give the slight edge to the Avengers! What do the rest of you think???

I don't think it would go down like that. This ain't no 1on1 match up tourney. Sinestro destroying ironman would move on forward to help his teamates and the others from their match up would do the same and the fight wouldn't be concluded of how many losses they have on a man-to-man basis.

Laminator_X
Attack from ambush by a prepped LOD? Good lord! The Masters of Evil pulled off a win that way, and they're chumps in comparison.

In a stand up fight there're better odds. Some of LOD's powerhouses are less than totally effectual (Bizarro, Grundy) and their teamwork is crap. As long as Sinestro doesn't just wipe the field right off the bat, the Avengers would have a chance through teamwork (and thinking that Thor could drain Sinestro's Ring and IM's psi shields would let him get to Grodd).

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I don't think it would go down like that. This ain't no 1on1 match up tourney. Sinestro destroying ironman would move on forward to help his teamates and the others from their match up would do the same and the fight wouldn't be concluded of how many losses they have on a man-to-man basis.

Sinestro destroying ironman...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sixth_Winged
dude, i'm not an avid DC fan or anything but seriously, a gl or someone like Sinestro is just too much. It would've been a lot more overkill if it wasn't for the recent post-extremis upgrades he got and i also discounted the one-sided prep the LOD had.

steverules
Maybe Avenger's should get wolverine because he's overrated. lol

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by steverules
Maybe Avenger's should get wolverine because he's overrated. lol

laughing laughing laughing i try to stay as un-spiteful to him as much as possible evil face evil face evil face

Comicbook_kid
After the dust settles and the smoke clears, out walks a tired but victorious Toy Man standing in a circle of fallen Avengers and former comrades...!!!! smile hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.