Burnout 3 Takedown or Burnout Revenge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
Im gonna buy one of these, i dont know which one yet, and i wanna know which on i should get. the newer one, revenge, didnt get as good a review at gamespot but still got pretty good. it was 9.1 and 9.5, which one should i get?

DarkC
I haven't played Takedown, but the demo alone for Burnout Revenge was extremely enjoyable.

IcePunk
Revenge!

Phat J
really? so revenge is better eh.

gamespot gave it a worse review though. confused

AstroFan
Because it wasnt a huge step up from Takedown like TD was from Burnout 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN
they usually rate a sequel by whether its more of a jump from the previous title.. they'll usually say something like "If you havent played A.. then B will probably be good for you.. otherwise.. B doesnt offer anything much different from A"

Phat J
that makes sense

heres my next question: revenge is 40 dollars, and takedown is 15. is it worth the extra cash?

MadMel
it wont matter over here..it'll all be 70 roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
As it's been said. Takedown got a higher score because it was such an improvement from the previous one.

Revenge is just as good if not better, but sense it wasn't as big of a jump from Takedown, as Takedown was from the 1st, it didn't get as high of a score.

is it comprehensible.....

Phat J
yeah...i know.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Phat J
yeah...i know.

Just making sure, not trying to come across rude or anything.

is it comprehensible.....

Otus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.