Who can stop a MAD SUPERMAN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Superman's pi$$ed!!! He thinks the whole super hero/super villain universe against him. Lois is dead and thinks every character from Marvel and DC are responsible.

What hero/villain can stop a bloodlust Superman?

Keep in mind, this is a mano y mano match. One on one. No dog piles. Even though he'd probably like it...

Who will get their a$$es handed to him? Who will hand Superman his a$$?

laughing evil face evil face Happy Dance

DraconaInVolata
Could Scarlet Witch nullify his powers?

Mider
TOAA balls up juggernaut and throws him at light speed at superman hitting him so hard he is vaporized its dumb but creative.

JOE NUNEZ
the runner would calm him down,and thats only with his charm.....Then he would just own supes in personal battle.....

bean_machine
silver surfer

CaptainStoic
There aren't too many that can stop Superman when he loses his inhibitions and decises to cut lose with all of his powers, but there is a list of people that I can say would arguably contain him long enough for him to come to his senses; here's my list:
Sentry, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Quasar and a GL combined, Supreme (The Original from Image comics), Professor Xavier (or any telepath on his level), Doomsday, Starbrand (Ken Connell), Genis-Vell, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Rachel Summers (without the PIS/CIS), Binary.
There are more, but I decided to stay with this group, and not go with the upper tier cosmics. I figure that you were asking who could contain him within the realms of earth heroes.

Mider
i dont get it what has he done with out senses i mean someone give us feats when he's pissed.

CaptainStoic
When Superman fought Doomsday back in the Death of Superman, he wasn't holding anything back.

grey fox
Lt get's pissed off with superman and blinks him out of existence.

Sixth_Winged
A mad batman of course laughing

sdw
every comic I've read where Superman flipped out he basically destroyed the rest of the JLA leaving combined might, magic or brain-tech, to deal with him...Silver Surfer is the bridge of power, I say insane Superman gets past him barely leaving next level cosmic forces like Thanos or Darkside to gain control...mad titan or dark god, your choice...

samishe
Wolverine

He's faster, stronger, has more exp.clap

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Superman's pi$$ed!!! He thinks the whole super hero/super villain universe against him. Lois is dead and thinks every character from Marvel and DC are responsible.

What hero/villain can stop a bloodlust Superman?

Keep in mind, this is a mano y mano match. One on one. No dog piles. Even though he'd probably like it...

Who will get their a$$es handed to him? Who will hand Superman his a$$?

laughing evil face evil face Happy Dance

THE MADD TITAN!

Rewmac
Me with some Krytonite leser....Or in serous stuff there are couple of people. Martian Manhunter, Rune King Thor, Trion Juggernaut, Galactus, Thanos with HOTU, Exitar, TOAA, Onslought...

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Mider
TOAA balls up juggernaut and throws him at light speed at superman hitting him so hard he is vaporized its dumb but creative.

NICE!!!!!!! eek!

I would say that in a one on one match, flash could do it.

Wolverine2006
Savage Hulk

Xplosive
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There aren't too many that can stop Superman when he loses his inhibitions

Actully, there are many.
I think Superman wouldn't like to see such as Scarlet Witch to become piss at Superman.

Juntai
Are we just saying Superman by standard powerset, or Superman also his vast mental capacity to come up with ways to defeat people?
The list becomes decently short when he's actually in motion.

UniOmni
Silver Surfer in a brutally short fight. Let him lose his inhibitions and whole solar systems would die in short order. He is truly godlike to all heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.