Army of Vong vs Amy of Massasi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Who wins? Take into account, no slayers nor mutated Massasi are included.

tdtd
What good or none mutated Masassi? I'd have to go with the Vong and their organic weapons.

Revolver Ocelot
Vong Warrior? Meh, they'll lose to the Massassi assuming they have no numbers advantage.

With Slayers Vong pwn though.

tdtd
Ah didn't read the part where he said none slayers. The slayers would pwn any form of massassi in my opinion.

IKC
The Massassi and their command of the Dark Side take it.

We saw one floor Jedi with bare hands. I think that's good enough to slap around Vong.

tdtd
Perhaps a Vong warrior but definitely not a slayer, and how is their "command of the dark side" going to be a factor against an enemy outside of the force?

IKC
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8872/massassidarkside5hj.th.jpg

tdtd
...?

Faunus
Well, I doubt that the Massassi's ranged weapons would do squat against the Yuuzhan Vong's vonduun crab armor. The same can't be said for the Vong's amphistaffs in relation to the mutations' skin. However, some of those bigger Massassi would easily be able to smack around the lesser Vong warriors for a while, at least until they get WTFmobbed.

I'd say the Vong take this; they have superiority in numbers and technology, as well as additional cavalry in the form of voxyns and those tank-like beasts.

IKC
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7934/kunleavesthesenate1me.th.jpg

The Massassi don't just use ranged weapons. Actually, those disc throwers appear to be combination axes.

And the situation of this battle needs to be stated more clearly. There are far more Vong than there ever were Massassi, are we just assuming that we throw all of the ones to ever exist against each other or are they given comparable forces?

Faunus
Pretty nifty, actually. But even those wouldn't be able to break through armor that stopped a lightsaber, although strikes at potential weak points (neck, underarm) would be plausible.

Blaxican_Hydra
How come armor is always weak at the enck and underarms? In every science fiction saga the armors always weakt at the neck and below the soldier...

Faunus
They're called joints. If you want to bend your arms and legs, you won't have a solid suit of armor over them. . .

Wesker
I'm sure the Stay-Puft marshmellow man has adequate padding everywhere, but he can't bend for shit.

tdtd
LOL! I miss the stay puft marshmellow man, I think what happened to him was a travesty and that the ghostbusters should have been punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Wesker
Yeah, that was a crime punishable by being damned to gueststar appearances at SNL for the next thirteen years.

tdtd
HAHAHAHA

Deception
It's two armies where both the Massasi and the Vong have equal numbers.

Revolver Ocelot
I'll give it to the Massasi, then. The Vong "warriors" rely on mass numbers more than anything.

tdtd
The Vong have superior weapons though

Deception
Superior Weapons dont always mean victory.

Faunus
Meh. Do the Vong get their slayers and Supreme Overlord Shimrra?

tdtd
In most cases it does Deception. This isn't a good example but it'll get my point across. An army that uses automatic rifles will almost always defeat an army that uses swords.

Revolver Ocelot
Yeah, that's why the Galactic Empire would most likely beat every other Empire... Superior technology.

tdtd
Exactly

Deception
Yes thats true tdtd, but an Army of AK47's have an equal chance with a overall modified M4 that is currently used by the US these days, and seeing as Star Wars techonogly generally remains the same with a few upgrades, the Vong's superiority in weaponry is not much of a factor, its who can utilize their weapons best, and Fanus no, this a plain army of Vong against a plain Army Massasi

Deception
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Yeah, that's why the Galactic Empire would most likely beat every other Empire... Superior technology.

In Terms of a Spaces Battle yes, but if you put a ground assault between Mandalorians and Stormtroopers, the Mandalorians have a better chance due to better skill and their bravery.

tdtd
No Deception, Vong's organic weapons are superior to that of the Massassi. It's not on an AK47 and M4 basis at all. Not to mention the Vong were greater warriors than the Massassi.

Deception
I wouldn't agree with that, but the fact that the same weapons would work on each other, and its like that the Massasi attacks will work on the Vong, then it gives them both equal chance, but im with you on Vong being better warriors.

tdtd
ok agreed

Tangible God
Thread: Army of Vong vs. Amy of Massassi---

I'm... assuming Amy is another name for the combined spirits of Naga Sadow and Exar Kun.

Deception
rofl, typo

Borbarad
No mutated Massassi allowed ?

The Vong will wtfpwn them...

Darth Avis
If the vong get tsavong Lah, Nas Choka, Shimmara, onimi and armor they will pwn. There ranged foot tech (Blast, razor, thud bugs) are better then the stupid disk throwers. The massasi can't use the force like a sith can or even a Dark Jedi and there for it really isn't an argument.

Deception
Actually they are empowered with the Dark Side of the force, giving them great physical prowess and good speed, we see them killing Jedi with barehands. No the Vong dont get any of their Leaders or noted characters, these are normal Vong warriors vs normal Massassi Warriors.

tdtd
Either way the Vong warriors are superior to the Masassi

Deception
Superior in terms of intelligence and weaponry, but in brute strength your average Massasi is stronger than your average Vong.

Average Vong cannot slay Jedi with ease
Massasi Warriors Destroyed a Jedi with Barehands

Faunus
That was a single, massive Massassi, and I believe the same one Kun has with him at the Temple. And yeah, it pretty much slapped Sylvar around like a doll. That tends to happen with her a lot. I'd have to say that that particular Massassi, with proper armaments, could take on a slayer or two. Forget precision, if it had a weapon that could withstand the razor-edged amphistaffs, it could probably smash the things' heads in.

tdtd
Like you said that was one particular Massassi, why don't you put it with the Overlord then.

Faunus
Slapping aside a single Jedi doesn't warrant status on the level of a being who ruled a galaxy-spanning race of warriors. Against Shimrra, I doubt any Massassi would triumph.

tdtd
Shimrra is one scary creature.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Faunus
That was a single, massive Massassi, and I believe the same one Kun has with him at the Temple. And yeah, it pretty much slapped Sylvar around like a doll. That tends to happen with her a lot. I'd have to say that that particular Massassi, with proper armaments, could take on a slayer or two. Forget precision, if it had a weapon that could withstand the razor-edged amphistaffs, it could probably smash the things' heads in.

That thing was still mutated like all Massassi on Yavin 4 in TOTJ. The non-mutated ones are the guys we seen in GAotS or FotSE, and those will get pwned by YV warriors (better armor, better weapons, more physical strength).

Darth Avis
Slapping aside a single Jedi doesn't warrant status on the level of a being who ruled a galaxy-spanning race of warriors. Against Shimrra, I doubt any Massassi would triumph. What about Tsavong lah?

Faunus
With its bare hands? Hell no. With a weapon that can withstand the Warmaster's advanced amphistaff, it would present a challenge. But unarmed, or with those combination axes? Pfft.

Darth Avis
Also how is a Baton Of Rank better than a normal amphistaff?

Faunus

Darth Avis
In Destiney Way he has a Baton.

Deception
IMO the phyiscal prowess of the Ancient Sith such as Ragnos will be able to crush Shimarra without much diffculty. Seeing as they use physically heavy weapons that are tons heavier than your average lightsaber, the brute force applied should be more than enough.

tdtd
And you know how powerful Shimarra is right?

Deception
Yes, but you also know how powerful Sadow and Ragnos were right? Note when i say Ancient Sith, i mean the best of the Ancient Sith.

tdtd
You're comparing Sadow to Ragnos? Ragnos was superior to Sadow in knowledge of the darkside and physicality.

Deception
I'm comparing that Sadow was 2nd after Ragnos, even though it was a major difference. ><, Ragnos would curbstomp Shimarra with his brute strength.

Oh wait, he'd curbstomp everyone except for Nihilus and Artoo with his power

thetruepower
And yeah, it pretty much slapped Sylvar around like a doll. That tends to happen with her a lot.

When did that happen? Are you sure you are not thinking of Crado? And if so, when did it happen to Crado?

Deception
Numan, perhaps reading the comics carefully will help you, perhaps try not argue given facts and proof, seriously why are you so desperate to find acceptance in place that you are hated.

thetruepower
I wouldn't quite call it hate. More like irritation. And I have read the comics carefully and the only cases I have seen of someone slaughtering their opponent with just their bare hands are the case of Sylvarr slaughtering at least 2 Massasi with her hands or the weaker Massasi killing those 2 sith lords in League with Kressh. I have never seen the Massasi overpower Sylvarr under any circumstances.

Deception
I'm in no place to argue with you atm, but ask Fanus or Illustrious with the quote/scan, i remember seeing the Massasi, slapping Sylvar around, although i can't provide you with the exact link.

thetruepower
Maybe, I just might have forgotten.

Deception
Considering the language you use Numan...are you really 10 years old?

thetruepower
No I pretend to be 10 so people can make fun of me.

Wesker
Originally posted by thetruepower
No I pretend to be 10 so people can make fun of me.

If you're older than ten and you're this thickheaded, that's pathetic.

thetruepower
How is that pathetic? In a few years time with more practice I would be able to school anybody here in a debate.

Wesker
Numan, you couldn't win an argument with my 5 year old cousin.

thetruepower
Listen Wesker it's not as if you're extremely clever. I mean I've been looking at your argument in the philosophy forum and you are making a complete fool of yourself. Stick to the SW and LOTR forums and stay away from the philosophy and religion forum.

Wesker
LMAO....

Right. When you can prove to me that I'm "making a fool of myself", I'll entertain your opinion. Until then, leave reason to the rational people, and do what you do best- believe in your opinion as though it were God-given fact.

tdtd
I think you two should have a lightsaber duel.

thetruepower
Wesker's too much of a geek to do anything sport related.

Illustrious
Wesker's too much of a geek to do anything sport related.

And you're too much of a troll and dumbass to do anything that involves actually using a brain beyond the extent of "I pwn you."

It still remains that my dog knows more physics than you, and he's more logical too.

thetruepower
I have displayed no ignorance when it comes to physics. I was just not aware of the term torque.

Illustrious
I have displayed no ignorance when it comes to physics. I was just not aware of the term torque.

No ignorance? That's a laugh.

You're ignorant about your own ignorance.

thetruepower
I have definitely not in this thread.

Illustrious
So you have to redisplay your ignorance in each thread just so people can call you ignorant? Since when?

Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
And you're too much of a troll and dumbass to do anything that involves actually using a brain beyond the extent of "I pwn you."

It still remains that my dog knows more physics than you, and he's more logical too.

Don't insult canines by comparing them to this goon. . .

thetruepower
Is that the best you can do to insult someone over the internet you sad sad person.

Wesker
Is that the best you can do to insult someone over the internet you sad sad person.

I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong in the philosophy section, troll.

Illustrious

Ah yeah, my dog barked when I typed that statement, he doesn't sound too happy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.