Brotherhood of Evil Mutants vs. Legion of Doom!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Brotherhood
Magneto
Juggernaut (classic)
Exodus
Mastermind
Dark Beast
Pyro
Sabertooth
Rogue
Avalanche
Mystique
Xorn

Legion
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Bizarro
Scarecrow
Gorilla Grodd
Captain Cold
Cheetah
Giganta
Black Manta
Joker
Braniac

No Prep. Anything goes.

which team is left standing. nb: i made the lists according to how i think they'd match up if you didnt already notice. but team-wise who wins??

GODSCRIBE
what a fight!

grey fox
Legion , they have sinestro , grundy, Bizzaro and brainiac.....

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by grey fox
Legion , they have sinestro , grundy, Bizzaro and brainiac.....

??

There is metal in Sinestro's ring. Magneto controls that. Classic Juggernaut has enough strength to take Grundy. Xorn could shut off Braniac's mind. And Exodus is strong enough to go toe to toe with Bizarro, if not then his TK will atleast even things out. cool

I'm not saying they will or won't win it, but it's not as easy as you're making it sound. Plus don't forget the Brotherhood's ace in the hole- Mastermind. He could easily throw things out of whack.

Superherovandal
I doubt Magneto will be able to do anything to a Qwardian ring. Think of it as a yellow GL ring. but what are Xorn's powers can't say anything until I know what they are.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I doubt Magneto will be able to do anything to a Qwardian ring. Think of it as a yellow GL ring. but what are Xorn's powers can't say anything until I know what they are.

granted, but if im not mistaken, there is still metal in the ring.

outarddwarf
juggernaut isn't a mutant...

miffed

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by outarddwarf
juggernaut isn't a mutant...

miffed

lol, but he was still a member.

Crease
If Exodus doesn't job the Mutant team wins this.

GODSCRIBE
go on....

Madvillain
and on.

Draco69
Legion of Doom.

Sinestro has shown to shut of the powers of mutated beings (i.e. the Shark) by simply removing their mutagene.

Cheetah is also a Flash-level speedblitzer. Half the team gets their necks ripped out in a nanosecond.

The Legion of Doom has far too many powerhouses compared to the muties with a shapeshifter and an ape. Also they have Brainiac. That's overkill.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Draco69
Legion of Doom.

Sinestro has shown to shut of the powers of mutated beings (i.e. the Shark) by simply removing their mutagene.

Cheetah is also a Flash-level speedblitzer. Half the team gets their necks ripped out in a nanosecond.

The Legion of Doom has far too many powerhouses compared to the muties with a shapeshifter and an ape. Also they have Brainiac. That's overkill.

huh? there is a difference between having the mutant x-gene and being mutated. there are mutated humans that exist in real life, but they are traditional mutants per se. totally different things. what makes it different is the mutant x-gene.

cheetah is easy to neutralize. exodus holds her in place with tk while rogue steals all of her speed, then She does the speedblitzing.

brainiac? as stated before, Xorn shuts his brain down.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Madvillain
?There is metal in Sinestro's ring.
There is metal in Sinestro's ring.
Please.Sinestro's ring is equal to a GL Ring.Power rings>>>>>>Magneto's EM powers.
Sinestro can just siphon off Magneto's energies or mess up with the EM field, leaving him almost poweless, or just blast him to death.
Grundy will duke it out with Juggs, to an endless fight, that's why Sinestro will just use the ring to teleport Juggs somewhere away.
Exodus will shut down Captain Cold, Joker, Cheetah, Black Manta and Giganta, as well as Scarecrow.
But Grodd will to the same to Dark Beast, Pyro, Sabertooth, Rogue, Avalanche, Mystique.
This leaves us with Sinestro, Bizarro, Grundy, VS Xorn, Exodus and Mastermind assuming he survives Grodd's telepathy.The LOD takes this.

Madvillain
while grodd is shutting down everyones mind, i suppose xorn is just sitting back and relaxing? lol xorn is also a powerful telepath

doctorstrongbad
Magneto's powers have been increased. He can create black holes, put up defensive shields, and control the iron in their blood.

Check out the respect Magneto thread.

In general, I think bios would help people compare and contrast the teams.

I don't think either side would win in a blow out.

Sinestro is tipping the scales here. LOD takes a majority.

Q99
The LoD has more herald levelers, and I would assume the physics would hold each other off for a bit. Cheetah can clear the lower ranks of opposition quickly, and the LoD simply has more power.

Holding a class 100 in place? Good luck (and I mean it, nabbing someone that fast with TK is going to be hard to begin with, she's too fast to target and he won't know what she can do until she's already started ripping up his team), especially since Exodus is the only thing that's stopping Grodd from using telepathy on most of his team.

Exodus is powerful, but he can't do everything.

I... really doubt he can do that. The mind of a Coluan cyborg is not the most vulnerable thing around, to pretty much anything.

-Pr-
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
granted, but if im not mistaken, there is still metal in the ring.

rings can be demagnetised with a mere command.

Lord_Talron
this would be an awesome fight to see, thats for damn sure. i dont think anyone here is a deciding factor by themselves

Prep-Man
This is a very good fight, but I think Brainiac tips it for Legion. Especially his latest appearances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.