Trion Juggernaut vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins?

soleran30
Darkseid

outarddwarf
isn't darkseid like a god and stuff...

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut just steps on darkseid

TheKahn
Cyttorak can't even take Darksied much less his errand-boy.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn
Cyttorak can't even take Darksied much less his errand-boy.

????

Cyttorak kills Darkseid. This is the guy who can't beat Superman. Cyttorak is above skyfather.

soleran30
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
????

Cyttorak kills Darkseid. This is the guy who can't beat Superman. Cyttorak is above skyfather.

Let me reassure you that jobbing aside Darkseid is a stud. Superman only lives through conflicts with DS because the source wants SM to live in the DC writing scheme.

The avatar of Cyttorak gets destroyed.....................or becomes DS new playtoy.

Autarch
...Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. What is Darkseid going to do, throw Juggernaut inconveniently far away?

juggernaut66666
here is a scan which shows the size of trion juggernaut he was 26 meters tall he destroyed dimensions with single punches he was able to destroy time and space

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmen36900fc8ko.jpg

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
here is a scan which shows the size of trion juggernaut he was 26 meters tall he destroyed dimensions with single punches he was able to destroy time and space

In another words, Darkseid is f!@ked up.

Autarch
Handy-dandy psychics aside, is it even possible to harm Juggernaut?

soleran30

he was able to punch through dimensions

juggernaut66666
and destroyed them as well

Rewmac
Trion just goes to Darkseid "Hey b.i.t.c.h. what's up..OOOpps your dead"

thesilverspider
Darkseid

soleran30
can you be a pal and post a site or somewhere thats going to state trion jugg's "infinite" power.

Cuz honestly it doesn't matter if Juggs is 1000meters tall OB still convert him to just a big house fly.

juggernaut66666
thors god force blast did not had any effect on classic juggernaut and trion is like 100 or 1000 times stronger i don't think that omega blast would have any effect since in hunter/prey it did not effected doomsday
and darkseid had to shoot cyborg superman 2 times to kill him with it

Rewmac
If someone could punch through dimensions and time, where is Darkseid to it...OM..pff...One punch.

soleran30
Originally posted by soleran30
can you be a pal and post a site or somewhere thats going to state trion jugg's "infinite" power.

Honestly thats all I want please.

X-man could travel through dimensions and etc etc just because you have trans dimensional powers doesn't make you omnipotent

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
????

So is Darksied. yes
The Guardians of the Universe are scared of this guy for a reason. His OBs have caused the Spectre to stagger and cry out in pain. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg

And he kills entire pantheons of gods rather easily.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid68/pc8409f0c3da73339ee26804922f350a2/fbc33955.jpg

After Darkseid absrbed the power of so many Pantheons he killed across the universe, even Odin seemed wary of his power, stating to The Asgardian Pantheon that it was beyond their ability to reckon
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pcc284506f49c858285524d58d7741261/fa66603f.jpg

Oh, and he may very well be omnipotent, iirc all but his most recent loss was attributed to being avatars of himself (and even they have owned Superman many times)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pfb700d0239af41ae30c19a0dca247350/fb977017.jpg

Femi32
Validus was a giant and Darkseid turned him into a child.

juggernaut66666
so only superman can beat his ass am i right?

soleran30

Superman can only beat Darkseids Avatar's and thats with the Source backing him.

lol don't play the superman hand either lol you are sitting here making juggernaut out to be FAR more then he is. At best Juggernaut is simply an Avatar of Cyttorak, not the real deal.

soujaboy09
Unless Darksied has a dimension full of magic all his own he loses. Trion Juggernaut is possesed by Cyttorak, which means he's damn strong. Classic Juggernaut when he first came out the crimson cosmos new magic, and could do telepathy. We dont know what Cyttorak can do, but his powers are stated to be unlimited.

Femi32

Superman beating Darkseid is PIS. PIS is not allowed here. Between Trion Juggernaut and Darkseid, both at full potential, Darkseid wins. He's already taken on Validus, who is a giant and had above pre-crisis Superman strength and turned him into a child just by looking at him. DS can also knock off his helmet and attack him psionically.

soleran30
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Unless Darksied has a dimension full of magic all his own he loses. Trion Juggernaut is possesed by Cyttorak, which means he's damn strong. Classic Juggernaut when he first came out the crimson cosmos new magic, and could do telepathy. We dont know what Cyttorak can do, but his powers are stated to be unlimited.

The Crimson Cosmos is just a pocket universe and has never show to be anothing but..............which means this unlimited is hyperbole. We may not know what Cyttorak can do however I can tell you he cannot beat DS wink

TheKahn
Originally posted by Femi32
Superman beating Darkseid is PIS. PIS is not allowed here. Between Trion Juggernaut and Darkseid, both at full potential, Darkseid wins. He's already taken on Validus, who is a giant and had above pre-crisis Superman strength and turned him into a child just by looking at him. DS can also knock off his helmet and attack him psionically.

Darksied could even go back in time and kill before Cain ever became Juggernaut. Not to mention that he could teleport Juggy to any time, location, or dimension he wanted to just by looking at him.

juggernaut66666
he is not fighting cain he is fighting trion

juggernaut66666
juggernaut beating up THE STRANGER

soujaboy09
Why does that look like Colossus?

juggernaut66666
Why does that look like Colossus?
the picture is from x-men forever in those comics juggernaut did not head his helmet and armor but the end of the comics he regained it and he was asked a high security prison to be there super powered bounty hunter

soleran30
juggernaut beating up THE STRANGER

Thats not a beating there hoss, its a punch.

Darkseid would make Cyttorak his little poodle to run errands around the DC universe.

soujaboy09
Actually he did ko stranger, whats the big deal?

Tshern
Also Odin has been described to be omnipotent and we know that he isn't omnipotent at ll. At least several occasions in Essential Thor 2 he was said to be omnipotent.

Tshern
Also Odin has been described to be omnipotent and we know that he isn't omnipotent at ll. At least several occasions in Essential Thor 2 he was said to be omnipotent.

GODSCRIBE
I think they are refering to his onmipotency in Asgard when they say that.

CaptainStoic
bump

bean_machine
No way Darkseid is losing. Darkseid = Galacticus (without PIS).

OB all the way and Juggs is toast.

Swanky-Tuna
Does DS have any telepathy?

soujaboy09
DS doesn't equal Galactus. Galactus would never be beaten by Doomsday or Superman.

Anyways this is not Cain Marko. This is basically Cyttorak possessing Juggernaut to kill his enemies. Thus this gives trion Juggernaut the ability to defeat Galactus, and Darksied.

Now if this was Cain Marko he would lose, but it's not

soleran30
DS doesn't equal Galactus. Galactus would never be beaten by Doomsday or Superman.

Anyways this is not Cain Marko. This is basically Cyttorak possessing Juggernaut to kill his enemies. Thus this gives trion Juggernaut the ability to defeat Galactus, and Darksied.

LOL yeah Cyttorak is so powerful he is trapped in his own cosmos. If Cyttorack was so powerful he would have taken over marvel by now but guess what he's not and DS woops his ass.

Mider
darkseid never was beaten by supes or doomsday they where avatars wink

bean_machine
DS doesn't equal Galactus.

It has been stated before and it is a well known fact. At his prime Darseid = Galactus.

He would own Juggy.

bean_machine

bean_machine
oops I don't know wft i did with the above post.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL yeah Cyttorak is so powerful he is trapped in his own cosmos. If Cyttorack was so powerful he would have taken over marvel by now but guess what he's not and DS woops his ass.
It's never been shown that Cyttorak cares at all about the marvel universe. As far as I know his main concerns are his clout and slaying his enemies.

If Darkseid has telepathy he can shunt Cyttorak's control over Juggernaut like Xavier did and then it'll be regular Juggernaut.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's never been shown that Cyttorak cares at all about the marvel universe. As far as I know his main concerns are his clout and slaying his enemies.

If Darkseid has telepathy he can shunt Cyttorak's control over Juggernaut like Xavier did and then it'll be regular Juggernaut.

Now that would work

thesilverspider
Darkseid easily he's above cyttorak it's self.

soujaboy09
No he's not, Cyttorak is above galactus.

Swanky-Tuna
When did he fight Galactus?

soujaboy09
He hasn't but you figure that a god who can destroy dimensions as if he's tearing paper is stronger than Galactus.

bean_machine
A full power Galactus is almost as strong as Eternity. Its just that a bunch of ****ing writers decide to make him hungry and weak all the time.

When correctly written Galactus > Cyttorak.

soujaboy09
Galactus is strong yes, but untill he shows that he can just walk through dimensions as if he was walking through a paper wall than he's not even on Cyttoraks level.

Swanky-Tuna
He hasn't but you figure that a god who can destroy dimensions as if he's tearing paper is stronger than Galactus.
Did it ever say he was destroying dimensions or just breaching them for travel? Because Nightcrawler can do that and he sure isn't battling Galactus.

thesilverspider
Cyttorak's above Galactus do you got proof to back this up?
I doubt you do and as I said before Darkseid wins easily.

thesilverspider
Galactus is strong yes, but untill he shows that he can just walk through dimensions as if he was walking through a paper wall than he's not even on Cyttoraks level.
What the f**k? are you kidding Surfer travels through dimensions with ease.....
That's not even a feat worth mentioning when this involves Galactus.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Really?then Juggs is ****ed............no
Darkseid is one of most powerful telepaths in the dc universe.

soujaboy09
Do you have proof that Darkseid is stronger than Cyttorak? No I don't think you do.

Cyttorak was destroying the dimensions, and thats why he needed to be stopped.

thesilverspider
Do you have proof that Darkseid is stronger than Cyttorak? No I don't think you do.

Cyttorak was destroying the dimensions, and thats why he needed to be stopped.
Darkseid has feats to back up his power level what has Cyttorak done to even say it's anywhere near Galactus/Darkseid level?

Darkseid has skyfather level beings shitting their pants at the mention of his name.He moves planets with his mind and now that he has the ALE Cyttorak is no where near him.

Mider
didnt thor cut off juggs powers by throwing his hammer why cant darkseid do the same his dad yuga khan did that to high father

Tshern
And more Darkseid's feats are mentioned in Darkseid vs Ego-thread. Darkseid probably could just erase Cyttorak with a blast from Omega Beams.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Tshern
And more Darkseid's feats are mentioned in Darkseid vs Ego-thread. Darkseid probably could just erase Cyttorak with a blast from Omega Beams.
Pretty much..........

soujaboy09
The only way I see Darkseid winning is by cutting of the Cains connection with Cyttorak.

Cyttorak is far past both Galactus and Darkseid, instead of moving or eating planets he just destroys the who dimension there located in. A being that can destroy dimensions, time, and space, without any effort at all can take Darkseid.

Darksied has never been shown to walk through dimensions like Cyttorak can.

xtrubeastxcs
Of course the ridiculous comments come from the juggy fanboys.

Darkseid

bean_machine
Oh wait there is an incarnation of Darkseid to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Cyttorak.

Its when he obtained the anti-life equation.

It gives Darkseid control over the minds of all beings that are concious and/or discerment.

Madvillain
bump!

big juggy man
Let us say Darkseid is stroger than Galactus and could kill him with one blast does that mean Darkseid could kill classic Juggernaut with the same blast?Where does Galactus get his power from?Where does Juggernaut get his power from?Galactus power comes from himself and Juggernaut comes from Cyttorak and based on marvel as long as Cyttorak is feeding Cain power he can't be killed.
Darkseid would hav to kill Cyttorak then just kill Cain Marko and who says Cyttorak isn't more powerful than Darkseid?Some characters are written poorely.They lose to people they should never lose too.The Juggernaut should of killed all of the x-men years ago based on what he can do.He could always have his force field up so his helmet wouldn't get knocked off.
Based on the screen name you may think i am a fan boy i am not.I am a fan of Juggernaut,Spawn,Gambit and numerous other heroes and villians.I chosed this screen name because i was the dumbest screen name i could think of at the time.But anyway i am not saying Trion Juggernaut would win because i don't know exactly how powerful Cyttorak is and therefore I can't say how powerful Trion Juggernaut is.

Nestical
galactus laughed off DS omega beams.trion juggs will do the same

janus77
Originally posted by Nestical
galactus laughed off DS omega beams.trion juggs will do the same
are you suggesting that Trion Juggernaut is the equal of Galactus?

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
are you suggesting that Trion Juggernaut is the equal of Galactus?

yes, I think that trion juggernaut might pull some wins from galactus and could pull a majority and by the way he wasnt walking through the time stream, he was PUNCHING, the guy was just that strong that his unlimited strength was creating warps through dimension. I dont know anyone who could take a single punch like that.

janus77
Hulk's done the punching through dimensional barriers thing too. it's not that big an achievement.

Galactus et al are on a whole other level to that kind of power display.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's done the punching through dimensional barriers thing too. it's not that big an achievement.

Galactus et al are on a whole other level to that kind of power display.

Show me hulk punching through a dimension
and by the way trion rapes darkseid 10/10 and easily.

The Great Galen
DS absorbs Juggy's power into his own and gestures him away. DS 10/10

Knowsbleed33
Trion steps on Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.