Battle Royale Dos!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Its battle Royale numeral dos....since the first one didnt slide that well.

Team 1:

Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Namor
Pitt
Ironman
Thanos
Super Skrull

Team 2:

Green Lantern
Superman
Thor
Doomsday
Captain Marvel
Darkseid
Apocalypse

1...2...3...LETS GET IT ON!

Wolverine2006
Fans of all sorts will unite against eachother, if anyone replies that is.

Rewmac
Uuuuuu good damn qustion, I got favourites in each team...Damn man why is it so har laughing

Wolverine2006
Thats exactly whats its for... Happy Dance

Validus
Team 2

grey fox
Team two , it has a lantern AND a kryptonian . More then enough....

MrMeanGreen
anyone have stats on Pitt?

Wolverine2006
No, but theres alot stuff on Pitt in here

outarddwarf
Team 2. Gods Kryptonians (Doomsday is made of supermans blood right) and a Green Lantern. What more could you possibly ask for.

Crease
Team 1 has Thanos of Titan...nuff said.

inamilist
team 2 has darkseid

you know there is trouble when the weakest link on a team is apoc, lol

team 2 8/10

batdude123
Team two by a landslide.

DigiMark007
Thanois is better than Darkseid, and Surfer is probably the next most powerful in this fight after those two. Team 1

batdude123
With all due respect, what the hell are Namor and Ironman doing in this fight? They're both outclassed by miles.

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanois is better than Darkseid, and Surfer is probably the next most powerful in this fight after those two. Team 1

really?

i know he has jobed a lot, but I though Darkseid was above skyfather

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not after the so called retcon....Now it's Darkseid>>>>Thanos or has it always been like that.......... shifty

Dizzle
Thanos vs. Darkseid hinges upon whether or not Thanos is beaten by the Omega Effect or not. If it works, Thanos loses. (obviously) If not, Thanos should take him down most of the time.

Just as that fight hinges upon 1 event, this entire matchup does as well. Surfer can take out Superman in a variety of ways very, very quickly. Doomsday vs. Hulk would be an epic struggle, also dependant on which Doomsday we're talking about here. If it's Death of Superman Doomsday, Hulk can take a few shots and get sufficiently mad, then turn around and toss him around for a bit, provided that Doomsday doesn't take him out very very quickly. Other versions of DD would fare better, but as a whole, it's close enough to a stalemate for them not to impact anyone else.

Now, it becomes Surfer and Thanos against Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, (I'm assuming DC) and Thor. I'm leaving out the rest of team 1 here because they're horribly outmatched by the otehr members of team 2, and I'm leaving Apocalypse out because he sucks.

In the above matchup, Surfer and Thanos would win a very solid majority. However, that's assuming Thanos beats Darkseid. If he doesn't, it becomes Surfer vs. DS, Thor, GL, and Captain Marvel, at which point he is royally boned. As Hulk vs. Doomsday wouldn't affect this fight much either, this entire thing really hinges upon the winner of Darkseid vs. Thanos. And whether or not Surfer and cronies (Namor, IM, etc) can hold off Thor, GL, and CM, but I think they shouldn't have too many problems keeping Surfer alive if they aren't being stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.