King Thor vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

juggernaut66666
king thor

Betageuze
in a good fight ?

or would it be .... relativly easy ... for King Thor... ?

Crease
Originally posted by Betageuze
in a good fight ?

or would it be .... relativly easy ... for King Thor... ?

yes

Betageuze
what ?

easy or not ?

Scoobless
easy

Sixth_Winged
If Thor's eyeblast was able to chip a major chunk of Cap's shield, i believe his godblasts w/ odin force would be more than enough to incinerate Doomsday.

Redatom65
this goes to doomsday

spideycarnage
King Thor wins this

JohnR
Unless Doomsday can regenerate from non-existence, King Thor takes it.

Mider
no but doomsday has taken imperiex blast and come back not from the blast but came back perioud and also has faced magic from bloodstone, if king thor doesnt fully destroy him he's gonna have a heck of alot of trouble in the future.

Rick/Genis
Well.. It's a good thing he'd fully destroy him then smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
no but doomsday has taken imperiex blast and come back not from the blast but came back perioud and also has faced magic from bloodstone, if king thor doesnt fully destroy him he's gonna have a heck of alot of trouble in the future.

Doomsday didn't come back under his own power though , so that feat is null and void.

Rick/Genis
Go Grey Fox, It's your birthday!!!

grey fox
Morning rick

Rick/Genis
haha... morning..... 3:37 AM... I'm about to say 'night..

grey fox
Hey it's 11:40 am over here .

Rick/Genis
heh, wild... I've been meaning to ask. That "The Dawn" Sig... what Anime is that? And is it drawn by the same people that drew hellsing?

grey fox
It is hellsing.

Rick/Genis
okay good... That's what I thought.... Wasn't sure I was missing something or not, hahaha!

grey fox
Yeah , The Dawn is a prequel set in 1944 with Young Walter and Alucard .

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/hellsing.png

Rick/Genis
ah... it's the Comic then?

Dinalfos
Easy one. Thor owns Doomsday.

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
ah... it's the Comic then?

Yup , although they may make the dawn for the new OVA

Big Sexy
doomsday is screwed

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
If Thor's eyeblast was able to chip a major chunk of Cap's shield, i believe his godblasts w/ odin force would be more than enough to incinerate Doomsday.
Wasn't that in a dream?

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
no but doomsday has taken imperiex blast and come back not from the blast but came back perioud and also has faced magic from bloodstone.
Yeah and then he broke his bone claw trying to punch Kal-L.

DD takes a beating.

The Fake Macoy
RKT fries DD in no time. He's just on a completely different level.

doomsday49
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
RKT fries DD in no time. He's just on a completely different level.

How? RKT is only a little bit above odin, and odin is on par with darkseid, and darkseid was punked by doomsday. you do the math.

Big Sexy
Trust me, Darkseid is no longer skyfather level. Odin would rip him apart.

drwerwer
yup thor would win

S.S
Originally posted by doomsday49
How? RKT is only a little bit above odin, and odin is on par with darkseid, and darkseid was punked by doomsday. you do the math.
Darkseid isn't on par with odin he's way above him.That was an avatar that was in the fight with Doomsday.Doomsday gets killed by king Thor.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Trust me, Darkseid is no longer skyfather level. Odin would rip him apart.

LOL...oh i ain't talkin bout current darkseid wink

doomsday49
Originally posted by drwerwer
yup thor would win

because????

doomsday49
Originally posted by S.S
Darkseid isn't on par with odin he's way above him.That was an avatar that was in the fight with Doomsday.Doomsday gets killed by king Thor.

An avatar is an embodiment of the source. The representer still retain property(power) from it's source.

Big Sexy
The way Superman put him in that wall, I gotta say, theres not much difference between an avatar and the real thing. And yeah until a retcon, that was Darksied who got put in the wall.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by doomsday49
An avatar is an embodiment of the source. The representer still retain property(power) from it's source.
Thor, Juggernaut, Green Lantern. Odin, Cyttorak, Guardians.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The way Superman put him in that wall, I gotta say, theres not much different between an avatar and the real thing. And yeah until a retcon, that was Darksied who got put in the wall.

agree

Mider
recon says it all though it wasnt him and a avatar isnt as strong as the real thing is juggs as strong as cyttorak?

Big Sexy
since when was the wall thing reton?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.