Bane V.s Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DIESEL_33
Can someone tell me how strong Bane actually is?

King_Mungi
Not that strong, Thing easily destroys him.

grey fox
Lol .

Bane is class 2 and thats only when he's pumped on venom otherwise he's peak human.

Thing on the other hand is class 100 and turns bane into a red-smear.

DraconaInVolata
It's Clobberin Time!

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
It's Clobberin Time!

More like Splatterin time.....

batdude123
I thought Thing was only a class 85?

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
I thought Thing was only a class 85?

Nah , his on-panel feats say otherwise . Kinda like how Ult colossus is supposed to be weaker then 616 but is in actual fact stronger....

xtero
Dont get me wrong, The thing will be stomppin all over bane, but i just find it a bit odd how so many ppl here have said that the thing would lose to batman, yet batman gets beat by bane, but bane has no chance against thing? I just dont get it but wtv

grey fox
Originally posted by xtero
Dont get me wrong, The thing will be stomppin all over bane, but i just find it a bit odd how so many ppl here have said that the thing would lose to batman, yet batman gets beat by bane, but bane has no chance against thing? I just dont get it but wtv

Prep-time my friend , prep time.

People on this board will argue that Batman can kill God himself if given enough prep time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.