Isn't Lex suspicious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
I mean Clark through him half way across the friggen room? Not even a "corn feed farm boy" can do that. (I know, I am one(really))

AstroFan
Ha, he is always suspicious.

Marth18
of course he is, thats why he had that chick find out for him, but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

Kal875
Oh I missed him saying that.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Marth18
but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

That was for effect. He's about 97% sure Clarks an alien.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
of course he is, thats why he had that chick find out for him, but he also said when clark tossed him *Quote* "Clark you are hypnotized, how else would u be able to toss me like that?"

As what JP said, but I also believe he was trying to bait him into say something else...Like "no, that's not the reason I was able to do that."

NoFate007
Lex is suspicious. But does he want Clark to know that? No. That's why he said it, to keep up the illusion that he isn't on to anything.

Kal875
Or to try and stall Clark from beating up his ass

MysteryRidah
Refresh my memory, but do lex in the superman movie know who superman really is?

Jedi Priestess
As in Clark Kent? No.

Marth18
yea, that goes same for everyone that sees superman and clark and think *Dur* wonder who he is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.