What do you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melinda_warren
What do you do when all the people you care about are telling you different stories? Who do you believe, and how can you make the right choice? sad

punkrocker666
Originally posted by melinda_warren
What do you do when all the people you care about are telling you different stories? Who do you believe, and how can you make the right choice? sad wow that is hard i dont no what to tell ya

Vinny Valentine
What do you do when all the people you care about are telling you different stories? Who do you believe, and how can you make the right choice? sad

Your Penis.

If Its up, grab a cup
If Its Down, run around.

A.D. Skinner

I guess I would tend to believe the friend that has been honest and upfront with me, rather than one that has been dishonest and lied.

punkrocker666
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Your Penis.

If Its up, grab a cup
If Its Down, run around. hows that suposed to help?

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by punkrocker666
hows that suposed to help?

To each his own I suppose

soleran30

Well the best advice anyone can get is their own.

Make your own choice right or wrong you make it and all of a sudden you free yourself from others(to a certain degree)

Lord Paradise
A few suggestions.

1)Overuse this link in every thread:
http://www.losthatch.com/soundtrack/s1/LOST%20-%20S1E19%20-%20The%20Hatch.mp3

It kind of applies, too.

2)Don't believe anyone. Believe yourself. Believe the facts.

3)Avoid your friends and seek recreation through other means until it all blows over. Friends are for whiners. Nerd pride!!!

4)Yell. Always helps.

The worst thing you could possibly do is to hold faith in one of your friends. One of them is a liar.

(author's note: all of this is perfectly serious. People always confuse honesty and wit with... an antonym for seriousness. Chances are, if you think I am serious, I'm not, and vice versa. All is a lie. To lose is to gain and to gain is to lose)

soleran30
^ you sir have eaten to many peach's

_Sanctuary_
You start by TELLING THE TRUTH yourself.
yes If you tell the truth it will be easier to trust that other people are.

You need to look at who you believe most.
If you can't decide.
You need to look at who's story makes most sense.

punkrocker666
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
You start by TELLING THE TRUTH yourself.
yes If you tell the truth it will be easier to trust that other people are.

You need to look at who you believe most.
If you can't decide.
You need to look at who's story makes most sense. like when my cousin told me that i was going to die in seven days wait its only been 6 days o god

Lana
You just have to follow your gut instinct in cases like that, I suppose.

a1hsauce
...look, inward big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.