Mr Majestic vs Solar vs Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mr Majestic- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.htm

vs

Solar- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/solar.htm

vs

Supreme- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/supreme.htm

King KAM
Mr.Majestic

golem370
Did you read the Solar's bio because it said this. Solar is capable of almost anything he can think of. He can fly, manipulate reality, even time travel

soleran30
Originally posted by golem370
Did you read the Solar's bio because it said this. Solar is capable of almost anything he can think of. He can fly, manipulate reality, even time travel

Yes except he cannot type out a vote for Himself! Ha and Majestic is a pimp he would probably make some item to nullify his powers by stealing solar energy!

golem370
He could turn Majestic into a baby

Dizzle
Originally posted by soleran30
Yes except he cannot type out a vote for Himself! Ha and Majestic is a pimp he would probably make some item to nullify his powers by stealing solar energy!

Solar isn't actually solar energy. The man recreated the freaking universe. When it says he can do anything... it means he can do ANYTHING. Respect him while he pimpslaps these two into oblivion.

CaptainStoic
Solar will beat both of these guys... The original Supreme would have broke Majestic without much of a fight, he was listed as being four times more powerful than Gladiator which would put him up there nearly in power with Tyrant.... Majestics showing are too inconsistent, for example Majestic struggles with Union, Supreme had Union on the run when they fought. Majestic pushes the solar system around, but has trouble beating Captain Atom... He was portrayed wrong when he pushed the planets around, he could never do this in his first run in Image comics.

The writers have completely turned me off to Majestic who I used to like. To answer this question though... Solar would win without much of a problem if he gave it his all... He really shouldn't be in this fight.

AJ4LIFE
awesome fight i love all 3 but supreme is to powerful, he had amazing durability he flew through the sun without any protection because h couldnt be bothered to fly around, it took a couple of minutes to fly through sun, hes amazing solar is powerful xtremly but supreme is to powerful magestic will be a big challenge as well but supremem takes him, even without thors hammer which he nicked which made him even more powerful
supreme takes it

golem370
What about these three vs Pre Crisis Superman,Genis Vell & Rune King Thor

CaptainStoic
Rune King Thor... he uses Eldritch magic.

Jesse7
pc supes...could take all of them including his team mates.

Khellendros
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Solar will beat both of these guys... The original Supreme would have broke Majestic without much of a fight, he was listed as being four times more powerful than Gladiator which would put him up there nearly in power with Tyrant.... Majestics showing are too inconsistent, for example Majestic struggles with Union, Supreme had Union on the run when they fought. Majestic pushes the solar system around, but has trouble beating Captain Atom... He was portrayed wrong when he pushed the planets around, he could never do this in his first run in Image comics.

The writers have completely turned me off to Majestic who I used to like. To answer this question though... Solar would win without much of a problem if he gave it his all... He really shouldn't be in this fight.
What the hell are you babbling about?

First, Supreme was NOt stated to be four times as powerful as Gladiator. That's a myth, unless you have scans or even issue numbers as proof.

Second, when did Supreme have Union on the run? The only time I've ever seen Union and Supreme fight was when Supreme had the hammer of Thor and was insane, and Union fought him completely evenly.

Majestic had trouble beating Captain Atom in a HORRIBLY written and researched miniseries. See the Captain Atom - Armageddon thread for all the inconsistencies in just the first few issues of that series.

He was not potrayed "wrong" when he was moving planets. He was written at a somewhat higher power level. This happens to a lot of characters, including Superman. Your whining about it doesn't change the fact that since his first solo series he has been written as being AT LEAST on par with high end Super Man showings, if not higher.

As to the thread: Solar wins, pretty damn easily. He was, as someone else said, basically God.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Khellendros

First, Supreme was NOt stated to be four times as powerful as Gladiator. That's a myth, unless you have scans or even issue numbers as proof.

Second, when did Supreme have Union on the run? The only time I've ever seen Union and Supreme fight was when Supreme had the hammer of Thor and was insane, and Union fought him completely evenly.

Majestic had trouble beating Captain Atom in a HORRIBLY written and researched miniseries. See the Captain Atom - Armageddon thread for all the inconsistencies in just the first few issues of that series.

He was not potrayed "wrong" when he was moving planets. He was written at a somewhat higher power level. This happens to a lot of characters, including Superman. Your whining about it doesn't change the fact that since his first solo series he has been written as being AT LEAST on par with high end Super Man showings, if not higher.

As to the thread: Solar wins, pretty damn easily. He was, as someone else said, basically God.

Facts don't matter for Capt it Up (AKA Wolverine8888).

Khellendros
Originally posted by spetznaz
Facts don't matter for Capt it Up (AKA Wolverine8888).
laughing laughing laughing
THAT'S Wolverine8888??

Sixth_Winged
Solar. This basically a god against 2 superman ++ which just isn't enough.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Khellendros

First off there's no need to get nasty.
Supreme vs Gladiator
It clearly says that Supreme was four times stronger than Gladiator. Read the book before you judge things that you obviously know very little about. Supreme was Images version of Superman, not Majestic.

Wildcore, do you remember the title? For someone that can push planets around Majestic sure had a poor showing while facing The War Guard.

If you want to bring up inconsistancies how can Majestic be so strong?when Majestic fought Union they didn't even the bring the building down in which they fought?

As for Unions fight with Supreme, this is a matter of opinion, he only used the hammer to stop Unions energy attacks, it was clear who was physically dominant.

Captain Atom punched Majestic through the sidewalk, and he didn't get up. This is more like the Majestic that I know (don't you find it kind of odd, that someone that can move a solar system around with relative ease could be handled so easily? Well get used to it because you're going to see more of the same in future comics that he is in). He's also the same one that got bi**h slapped by the Energy Superman in the Wildcats/JLA crossover. Is your memory starting to clear up yet?

Solar>Supreme>Majestic. IMO!

I still say Solar will cut the both of these guys up "one on one".

Dizzle
First off there's no need to get nasty.
Supreme vs Gladiator
It clearly says that Supreme was four times stronger than Gladiator. Read the book before you judge things that you obviously know very little about. Supreme was Images version of Superman, not Majestic.

Wildcore, do you remember the title? For someone that can push planets around Majestic sure had a poor showing while facing The War Guard.

If you want to bring up inconsistancies how can Majestic be so strong?when Majestic fought Union they didn't even the bring the building down in which they fought?

As for Unions fight with Supreme, this is a matter of opinion, he only used the hammer to stop Unions energy attacks, it was clear who was physically dominant.

Captain Atom punched Majestic through the sidewalk, and he didn't get up. This is more like the Majestic that I know (don't you find it kind of odd, that someone that can move a solar system around with relative ease could be handled so easily? Well get used to it because you're going to see more of the same in future comics that he is in). He's also the same one that got bi**h slapped by the Energy Superman in the Wildcats/JLA crossover. Is your memory starting to clear up yet?

Solar>Supreme>Majestic. IMO!

I still say Solar will cut the both of these guys up "one on one".

I'd call those more low showings than anything... Majestic is written as God in one comic, and then in a chump (relatively speaking) in the next. It happens to all characters. The fact is, he has multiple showings of his godly strength and equally godly speed.

Solar> a billion of both. That's not anyone's opinion, it's simple fact.

Khellendros
Supreme vs Gladiator
It clearly says that Supreme was four times stronger than Gladiator.
No, it says twice as strong. On the back of the issue. In the actual story, they fought fairly evenly, and Gladiator even says that they are so evenly matched that combat would continue for years if he let it.

Supreme was Images version of Superman, not Majestic.
Uhh, so? And Majestic is Wildstorm's version of Superman, what's your bloody point?

Well, gosh, considering the fact that WildCORE brought Majestic in because he was the ONLY one powerful enough to take them on, AND that he ended up winning, I wouldn't say it was that bad of a showing.

I already answered this in my respect thread.

Oh REALLY. Well, how 'bout I post that fight for everyone to see how Union got dominated?
http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68083_Union_Supreme1.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68088_Union_Supreme2.jpg
http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68094_Union_Supreme3.jpg
http://img41.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68100_Union_Supreme4.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68106_Union_Supreme5.jpg
http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68112_Union_Supreme6.jpg
http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68184_Union_Supreme7.jpg
http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68190_Union_Supreme8.jpg
http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68196_Union_Supreme9.jpg
http://img145.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_68202_Union_Supreme10.jpg
Union deflects lightning bolts and knocks around the same Supreme who you say was FOUR TIMES as strong as Gladiator (even though you're wrong).

Captain Atom punched Majestic through the sidewalk, and he didn't get up. This is more like the Majestic that I know (don't you find it kind of odd, that someone that can move a solar system around with relative ease could be handled so easily? Well get used to it because you're going to see more of the same in future comics that he is in).
No, I don't find that odd, because it was written by a guy who had obviously never read any recent Wildstorm stuff. He's given incorrect powers to people, gotten their personalities wrong, and just generally done a bad job. Show me a decent, in character portrayal of Majestic getting knocked around by Captain Atom and then we'll talk.

He's also the same one that got bi**h slapped by the Energy Superman in the Wildcats/JLA crossover. Is your memory starting to clear up yet?
GASP! You mean Majestic took ONE punch from a guy who was the sole power source for a machine that was keeping the moon from being magically pushed into the Earth, and then was next seen completely unharmed?? OH NOES!!!11 Well, that settles it, Majestic is officially down to street level!

CaptainStoic
I noticed that you only showed Supreme getting thrown around, my main collection is in Canada, so I can't post the whole fight that you neglected to show. What was the last thing that I said? did I say Supreme would win if these 3 fought it out for supremacy? No.

Read this........... Solar would win.

Khellendros
I noticed that you only showed Supreme getting thrown around, my main collection is in Canada, so I can't post the whole fight that you neglected to show. What was the last thing that I said? did I say Supreme would win if these 3 fought it out for supremacy? No.

Read this........... Solar would win.
laughing laughing laughing
Dude, your memory is CRAP. I'm looking at the book RIGHT NOW, and that is the entire fight from beginning to end. It's Supreme 14 for anyone who wants to confirm. The only pages I left out were where Union sees an explosion caused by Supreme in the distance and flies off to investigate.

CaptainStoic
Hold on a minute, didn't they also have a fight in the Union comic as well. If I remember correctly Mark Texiera sketched it, so I guess your scans are a little one sided... then again I don't have my main collection here with me, so I can't really back anything up. By the way what exactly do you find so funny? Didn't I say from the begining that Solar would win? Pay attention Khel.

Sir Whirlysplat
Hold on a minute, didn't they also have a fight in the Union comic as well. If I remember correctly Mark Texiera sketched it, so I guess your scans are a little one sided... then again I don't have my main collection here with me, so I can't really back anything up. By the way what exactly do you find so funny? Didn't I say from the begining that Solar would win? Pay attention Khel.

Yes - they also fought in Union.

AJ4LIFE
can someone scan it

Khellendros
Tell me the which Union issue they fought in and I'll get scans of that as well. My scans aren't onesided, that's just the only fight I've seen between the two.

CaptainStoic
I can't remember the issue number off hand, but it was between 1-5... at least I think it was.

AJ4LIFE
thanks it will be cool majestics rocks, but i think supreme wins sorry khelendros

CaptainStoic
I really can't say who would win between the two, and this is why I didn't pick Supreme to take this, I have my doubts after seeing some newer Majestic showings, but there is no doubt in my mind about the outcome of a fight between Solar, and either of these guys. Solar may even be able to take Superboy Prime.

guy222
Solar

Endless Mike
WTF is this? Solar easily

Parallex
I have to believe the Solar is really in a totally different class than both of these guys .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.