Barry Allen vs. Wally West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Battle of the two Flashes. Who wins?

Jesse7
Nono, Pre-Crisis Superman will fly around them with speeds of MILLION times of lightspeed, REVERSING TIME, and SENDING THEM TO ANOTHER REALITY, where they are instantly transformed into COWS, when Superman DOUBLE-REVERSES their polarity by spinning around them with a cowboy hat, and collects all the cow energy from the UBER-MULTIVERSE, and channels it into them with help of reverse-cow molecule channeler he built from his socks and couple of trash cans.

Superman wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Nono, Pre-Crisis Superman will fly around them with speeds of MILLION times of lightspeed, REVERSING TIME, and SENDING THEM TO ANOTHER REALITY, where they are instantly transformed into COWS, when Superman DOUBLE-REVERSES their polarity by spinning around them with a cowboy hat, and collects all the cow energy from the UBER-MULTIVERSE, and channels it into them with help of reverse-cow molecule channeler he built from his socks and couple of trash cans.

Superman wins.

laughing

jrodslam
Wally is faster, but Barry is smarter. Barry wins the slight majority.

Darth Kal-El
Superman owns the two speedsters.

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam

I thought Barry was faster. confused

Jesse7
but pc supes is faster then both...

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
I thought Barry was faster. confused

no

Wally
Barry
Bart
Jay

batdude123
no

Wally
Barry
Bart
Jay

Exactly how fast can Wally travel?

Jesse7
no

Wally
Barry
Bart
Jay

Actually

PC Supes
Batman (he has triped the flash before...)
Wally
BArry
Bart
Jay

jrodslam
Exactly how fast can Wally travel?

Who knows. I dont think hes reached his limit. Although ill say that hes raced Death to the end of time in less than 2 minutes.

Barry isnt faster than Wally, but hes fast enough to keep up to where Wally woulnd be running circles around him.

Barry is also the master of "Flash Facts".

batdude123
Actually

PC Supes
Batman (he has triped the flash before...)
Wally
BArry
Bart
Jay

eek! laughing Happy Dance

batdude123
I think Barry would win this one purely because of his experience.

Darth Kal-El
no

Wally
Barry
Bart
Jay no actually

Juggernaut
Superman
Wally
Barry
Bart
Jay
Quicksilver

Wally West
I think Wally could edge it now 6/10.

As for how fast he is, it depends on the writer! When he pushed himself to the absolute limit he was nearly as fast as Zoom.

Jesse7
I dunno Ill say that jugs>post crises supes, but pc supes>speedforce

Darth Macabre
Barry would win a fight, but Wally would win in a race. (Wally's maximym speed is higher then Barry's.)

DarkCrawler

Superman wins.

Thats MY quote. mad

batdude123
^ Yes, but Barry can run a respectable 1,860,000 miles a second (considering he can run 10X the speed of light). Not too shabby! laughing

Jesse7
Well Darkcrawler....I never said it wasn't your quote.....

Supes can dwarf that flash speed, supes has traveled to one of the moons of mars and split it in half, in under 4 minutes I think, so roughly 16x the speed of light, and that wasnt even pc supes that was red sun supes which just does not match pc supes in pc-ness

DraconaInVolata
slade is teh fastest cuz he has teh staff an teh granedes and he hit flash once he is teh best can't die ever

Sixth_Winged
He hils zo fasth, he can run fastherr 2. big grin

Validus
Barry wins here. Wally wouldn't bring his A game against Allen.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Barry wins here. Wally wouldn't bring his A game against Allen.

And exactly why not?

Darth Macabre
He idolizes him too much...Hell the guy was afraid to actually tap into his powers just so he wouldn't even come close to tarnishing Barry's rep.

Validus
And exactly why not?
Because he worships the ground Barry runs over. He spent a good portion of his career as The Flash actually holding himself back as to not be as good as Barry. He's just recently gotten over that.

Juntai
Because he worships the ground Barry runs over. He spent a good portion of his career as The Flash actually holding himself back as to not be as good as Barry. He's just recently gotten over that. Yep, he considers Barry even greater hero and Superman, Batman, and everyone.

jrodslam
Yep, he always reffers to Barry when pushing himslef to be better. He uses Barry as motivation. Linda too.

batdude123
Right, so what if Wally was pissed at Barry?

jrodslam
Barry taught Wally about 80% of the stuff he knows. Maybe a bit more maybe a bit less. His only real advantage is the slight speed difference imo. I think Wally would have more to worry about if Barry was angry at him than vise verssa. But thats just my opinion.

Juntai
Well, it depends, Barry was a pre-crisis character, that was known to be able to run 10 lightspeed and up, while Wally is far more versatile with his speedforce powerset..

The Fake Macoy
Couldn't Wally just steal Barry's speed, or has Barry learnt that trick now as well?

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Couldn't Wally just steal Barry's speed, or has Barry learnt that trick now as well?

I think Barry was the one who taught it to Wally if im not mistaken. I could be wrong.

Validus
Walter taught Wally the speed steal as well as how to vibrate through stuff without causing an explosion.

The Fake Macoy
So if Walter taught it to Wally, then doesn't that mean that Barry can't do that?

Validus
Wally can definitely speed steal Barry. To my knowledge, Barry never did anything but run fast (and as a result, time travel). He's not the kinetic energy controlling beast that Wally is.

batdude123
bump...

superman41082
It is pretty much agreed that Barry has been the most powerful of all the Flashes. I think Wally is catching up to him, though. He's learning how to use his powers better.

jrodslam
Originally posted by superman41082
It is pretty much agreed that Barry has been the most powerful of all the Flashes. I think Wally is catching up to him, though. He's learning how to use his powers better.

Wally has passed Barry in power ability years ago. Barry is probably just the smarter Flash, but Wally is the most powerful easily.

Lethal_Rise
Chuck Norris runs past them, roundhouses them both and drops them like Red potatoes. (I totally killed that joke)

He-guy88
barry wins wally can move faster but barry has a higher brain capasty then wally so barry out smarts him easily without any problem i say barry 7/10

TheKahn
I'd go with Wally: more experience (started his superhero career as the Kid Flash), faster, and more diverse power set.

Lethal_Rise
Barry's cooler anyways. He wins the popular vote, and he outwits (not smarts) WW.

He-guy88
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd go with Wally: more experience (started his superhero career as the Kid Flash), faster, and more diverse power set.

thats true but he got most of his kid flash exp from barry cause he was barrys sidekick for a good while and nobody can use the excuse that barry dident know wat the speed force is cause he told wally wat it was its just that wally got a better handle and understanding about it

superman41082
Wally has passed Barry in power ability years ago. Barry is probably just the smarter Flash, but Wally is the most powerful easily.

Wally has shown to have more potential, but does he do all the stuff Barry used to do? I haven't read that much in a while, but can he run on clouds, and go through walls and stuff like Barry did?????

Oh, and yeah, Barry is the smarter of the two.

He-guy88
Originally posted by superman41082
Wally has shown to have more potential, but does he do all the stuff Barry used to do? I haven't read that much in a while, but can he run on clouds, and go through walls and stuff like Barry did?????

Oh, and yeah, Barry is the smarter of the two.
ive seen wally go through walls but not run on clouds

Lethal_Rise
Wally has more potential, but for some reason, he might slip up in battle. IMO, speed won't be a factor, but who wins w/ weapons or hand to hand. Having 2 speedsters fighting would b like 2 regular ppl fighting.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Wally has more potential, but for some reason, he might slip up in battle. IMO, speed won't be a factor, but who wins w/ weapons or hand to hand. Having 2 speedsters fighting would b like 2 regular ppl fighting.

thats right so i give it to barry still he proves to be a better h2h fighter

Lethal_Rise
yep.

TheKahn
Wally can definitely speed steal Barry. To my knowledge, Barry never did anything but run fast (and as a result, time travel). He's not the kinetic energy controlling beast that Wally is.

Which is why I have a hard time seeing Barry winning this. erm

Lethal_Rise
Barry's got my popular vote, but he's got a chance of losing this by some stupid technicality.

He-guy88
Barry's got my popular vote, but he's got a chance of losing this by some stupid technicality.

yeah but everyone knows that wally wont do that he'ed rather make it fair so they can prove who is better i mean for gods sake its wallys mentor besides once he sees wally steal his speed he will master that abilty

superman41082
Bloodlust, Wally. Anything else but Barry acting villianous, Wally won't bare to hurt his mentor and lets Barry win.

Lethal_Rise
I have a feeling that an everyday fight scene would be that wally steals barry's wallet, and he has to chase after him, and Wally gets away. End of story.

He-guy88
I have a feeling that an everyday fight scene would be that wally steals barry's wallet, and he has to chase after him, and Wally gets away. End of story.

na not after barry learns how to use the stealing speed thing

Lethal_Rise
or he could just trip wally while he's running smile

He-guy88
or he could just trip wally while he's running smile

yeah then he flys throu a wall with out useing his powers man that would hurt well hes going so fast he might not fill his death

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah then he flys throu a wall with out useing his powers man that would hurt well hes going so fast he might not fill his death ouch, altho he'd probably vibrate through the wall.

He-guy88
ouch, altho he'd probably vibrate through the wall.

yeah but image how far he would fly

Lethal_Rise
we're the only ones still discussing the topic. Barry allen would prolly win simply because he's a classic, and the writers at DC have no backbone towards fans

He-guy88
we're the only ones still discussing the topic. Barry allen would prolly win simply because he's a classic, and the writers at DC have no backbone towards fans

yeah were stuck in the past i gess but ur right barrys classic and to be honest my fav flash and im only 18 i like some old ones

Lethal_Rise
I like Barry better. the original, very first flash, supposedly is the greatest, but Barry is IMO, altho I'm impartial (as always) in battles.

He-guy88
I like Barry better. the original, very first flash, supposedly is the greatest, but Barry is IMO, altho I'm impartial (as always) in battles.

yeah i dont let favs interfear with battels cause thats not right trust me im not bias i hate superman more then anything but ill give him the win when he deserves it

Lethal_Rise
for some stupid reason, the person I like always loses, based on impartiality. (even this fight)

He-guy88
yeah well everybody likes someone and some people chose the one they like just because they like them then they defend them better cause they know them better then the other or they say they like the other one but like them about the same and wont quit arguing till they win

Bentley
Bump.

Galan007
Yeah... 5 years later, and Barry is still superior to Wally.

Tazer
Yo.

/co-signed

Tazer

Uriel005
Barry is smarter but wally has always had a more intuitive grasp on Flash's more unique powers IMO. He is THE Speed Force Barrier break guru, his speed steals are top notch as well.

Prep-Man
Barry.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah... 5 years later, and Barry is still superior to Wally.

thumb up

Tha C-Master
Always thought this board was Anti-Barry.

Bentley
Actually the forum is pro-Kyle.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Always thought this board was Anti-Barry.

i actually do seem to remember how wally obsessed this forum use to be.

and I salute you Kyle Rayner! Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i actually do seem to remember how wally obsessed this forum use to be.

and I salute you Kyle Rayner! Happy Dance Well people didn't hate Barry, just that he came back.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well people didn't hate Barry, just that he came back.

i was torn. he was my favorite flash so i was happy but i was sad because his death had a lot of meaning.

Batman-Prime
Barry, you have to love him

Mindset
I hate Barry.

He's a Bart wannabe.

namorsubby
Wally

8swords
zombie bump

Galan007
Before Johns started writing Barry consistently(ie. when this thread was originally created), Wally would've stomped.

These days, however, it's Barry who does the stomping. He is basically the embodiment of the Speed Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.