Is KMC falling again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I'd say yes.

Leo.M
Originally posted by JToTheP
I'd say yes.

JToTheP
Ahh, I love the feeling of not being alone on KMC's downfalls. big grin

Death_Stalker13
Hell yeah.

K.Diddy
I'd say yes.

I'd say crap thread

Bloigen
I voted for "Monkeys should smoke more cigars".

JToTheP
and I'd like to say:

Who in all hell ARE you K. Diddy?

JToTheP
Originally posted by Bloigen
I voted for "Monkeys should smoke more cigars".

Actually....that's somehow correct, and funny! eek! laughing out loud

K.Diddy
and I'd like to say:

smile A person

JToTheP
You sure about that?

CODENAME: V
and I'd like to say:

You already said something.

I'd like to say this thread is pointless.

Bloigen
Actually....that's somehow correct, and funny! eek! laughing out loud

And they should wear tophats.

So they can say "Put that in your hat, and smoke it!" to each other

JToTheP
And they should wear tophats.

So they can say "Put that in your hat, and smoke it!" to each other

That's great! laughing

K.Diddy
You sure about that?

smile Not really

JToTheP
Originally posted by CODENAME: V
You already said something.

I'd like to say this thread is pointless.

It's the OTF. The HOME of pointless and fun threads, if you don't like it go to the general forum.
The OTF is also the only forum I can post on without being modded for "spam" or whatever the hell I've done to "break" the rules.

Bloigen
That's great! laughing

And little suits.

Although, they'd probably get to cocky and take over the world. Or at least monkeyland.

JToTheP
And little suits.

Although, they'd probably get to cocky and take over the world. Or at least monkeyland.

Sounds like a great idea! A monkey as president! Oh wait, we've got one!

Lana
It's the OTF. The HOME of pointless and fun threads, if you don't like it go to the general forum.
The OTF is also the only forum I can post on without being modded for "spam" or whatever the hell I've done to "break" the rules.

KMC rules still apply here though.

And there's been about a billion threads like this.

soleran30
The sky is falling chicken little!

Wolf, cried the little boy!

I read a thread like this just last month!

If I could I would bypass the monkies and go straight to dancing penguins that eat peach's!

JToTheP
Well than I guess I can't post anywhere except inside existing threads now can I? Somehow I'm always breaking some rule.

K.Diddy
Well than I guess I can't post anywhere except inside existing threads now can I? Somehow I'm always breaking some rule.

Maybe you should get banned then laughing

JToTheP
Maybe you should...

Aha, and the irony would begin once again.

You get to make a smart-ass comment.

I reply, I get modded.

You get nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
Maybe you should...

Aha, and the irony would begin once again.

You get to make a smart-ass comment.

I reply, I get modded.

You get nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile That's beacuse K.Diddy is a better person than you are

Lana
Both of you are acting like idiots.

And I see no real point in hanging around a site just to complain about it.

soleran30
Anyone that has Clerks in the Sig can clearly identify with rebble rouser thoughsmile

Classic!

JToTheP
Isn't that considering Bashing Lana? Last I checked, a mod is suppose to act indifferent and do their job not bash the users.

DarkC
I'd say yes.
Very much so.

JToTheP
Originally posted by DarkC
Very much so.

Ahh! Someone remains from the better times! How's it goin Dark?

Lana
Isn't that considering Bashing Lana? Last I checked, a mod is suppose to act indifferent and do their job not bash the users.

Telling someone they are acting like an idiot is not bashing, it is expressing an opinion about their behavior (and contrary to what some people on here seem to think, mods ARE allowed to have their own opinions).

Telling someone they ARE an idiot would be bashing.

BackFire
It's fine.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Lana
Telling someone they are acting like an idiot is not bashing.

Telling someone they ARE an idiot would be.

You're an idiot.

stick out tongue

JToTheP
You're still a moderator though. I didn't know you're job was to tell the users how idiotic they are acting.

JToTheP
Originally posted by DanZeke25
You're an idiot.

stick out tongue

Oh no! You're gonna be banned!

K.Diddy

smile She did not exactly call us idiots,she said we are ACTING like idiots,so technically it's not bashing

Lana
You're still a moderator though. I didn't know you're job was to tell the users how idiotic they are acting.

Re-read my post.

I'm still allowed to have an opinion about how people act.

DarkC
Ahh! Someone remains from the better times! How's it goin Dark?
Meh, it's going okay.

JToTheP
Meh, it's going okay.

I agree. Anything new in life, besides KMC?

K.Diddy

Well,It kind of is confused

JToTheP
You're still adding yourself to the problem. Either one of us could of argued with you for saying that.

Bloigen
Telling someone they are acting like an idiot is not bashing, it is expressing an opinion about their behavior (and contrary to what some people on here seem to think, mods ARE allowed to have their own opinions).

Telling someone they ARE an idiot would be bashing.

You're acting like an idiot.

tongue_ss

JToTheP

tongue_ss

You gonna get the ban. stick out tongue

Lana
You're still adding yourself to the problem. Either one of us could of argued with you for saying that.

So? Since when is arguing against the rules? It's not until you get to bashing. And I have bashed no one. And I still have the right to an opinion. Some people here seem to think otherwise, but too bad.

Leo.M

tongue_ss

laughing

Lana

tongue_ss

Dork stick out tongue

BackFire
Dork stick out tongue

Careful, you didn't put "acting" before that. Might be considered bashing.

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire

Shit.

ninja

JToTheP
So? Since when is arguing against the rules? It's not until you get to bashing. And I have bashed no one. And I still have the right to an opinion. Some people here seem to think otherwise, but too bad.

One would assume the moderator should have a LITTLE more responsibility and maturity, rather than just having a "lock thread" button. Last I checked though the mods were suppose to keep the forum in order, not get into arguments with users.

Bloigen
Dork stick out tongue

Stop with the bashing.

cry

Leo.M
Shit.

ninja

shame on you stick out tongue

BackFire
One would assume the moderator should have a LITTLE more responsibility and maturity, rather than just having a "lock thread" button. Last I checked though the mods were suppose to keep the forum in order, not get into arguments with users.

SHUTUP STUPIDHEAD!

Oh yeah, I went there.

Lana

And one would assume that if someone didn't like a forum, they'd have more maturity and sense than to come back and post just to complain about it.

So what, am I not allowed to act like myself because you think I should act otherwise just cos I'm a mod? **** that.

K.Diddy

hysterical

soleran30
Shit.

ninja

PG-13? censored2

JToTheP
SHUTUP STUPIDHEAD!

Oh yeah, I went there.

BF to massage people. stick out tongue

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Leo.M
shame on you stick out tongue

Listen to me you mother f*ckin piece of shit... i will f*cking rip your balls off, chop you into pieces, and then feed you to my f*ckin turtle!!!!!!!!!!!

stick out tongue

Bloigen
SHUTUP STUPIDHEAD!

Oh yeah, I went there.

Note: It had to be done.

Lana
Originally posted by soleran30
PG-13? censored2

It's not censored, therefore it's okay stick out tongue

K.Diddy
And one would assume that if someone didn't like a forum, they'd have more maturity and sense than to come back and post just to complain about it.

So what, am I not allowed to act like myself because you think I should act otherwise just cos I'm a mod? **** that.

popcorn3

soleran30

LOL I would just like to add you are really bringing down the kharma of the board with your incessant ramblings of moderators..................chill out .........................eat a peach bunny

BackFire

Note: It had to be done.

NAH UH!

soleran30
Listen to me you mother f*ckin piece of shit... i will f*cking rip your balls off, chop you into pieces, and then feed you to my f*ckin turtle!!!!!!!!!!!

stick out tongue

Seriously you have on crazy turtle...........................donate him to Wold's Dirtiest Jobs! Happy Dance

Bloigen
NAH UH!

tongue_ss

WrathfulDwarf
One would assume the moderator should have a LITTLE more responsibility and maturity

I'm mature? confused

big grin

NBT x 20
I'd say yes.

Lana
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm mature? confused

big grin

Maturity's overrated stick out tongue

JToTheP

Lana, say what you want. You may think you've gotten passed me on this argument, yet ever since you became a moderator you've gotten more than a hint of arrogance from it. This is exactly the problem of what happened with Ush. The problem started small, and his ego grew, and the forum went to hell. Thus the birth of the OTF, the attack of the new users, and here we are.

I've been here and made my, most likely negative mark on the forum, but I've tried my very best. Most of my friends have left, so KMC I usually stop in for PM conversation now, considering you've intoxicated the video game forum to hell, and the OTF isn't as fun as it used to be. So let's not bring maturity up.

WrathfulDwarf
Maturity's overrated stick out tongue

Happy Dance

JToTheP
Originally posted by NBT x 20

Thank you. big grin

Leo.M

stick out tongue

Go ahead... i already banned your girl evil face *runs* stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Lana, say what you want. You may think you've gotten passed me on this argument, yet ever since you became a moderator you've gotten more than a hint of arrogance from it. This is exactly the problem of what happened with Ush. The problem started small, and his ego grew, and the forum went to hell. Thus the birth of the OTF, the attack of the new users, and here we are.

I've been here and made my, most likely negative mark on the forum, but I've tried my very best. Most of my friends have left, so KMC I usually stop in for PM conversation now, considering you've intoxicated the video game forum to hell, and the OTF isn't as fun as it used to be. So let's not bring maturity up.

Stop your b!tching smile

Bloigen
w00tw00tw00tw00tBOOBIES!w00tw00tw00tw00t

BackFire

What the hell? Ush has been a mod here since before you were a member.

DarkWizard
The Only thing 'Falling' is the Intelligence of the people who think KMC is going through depression.

Lana

I'm arrogant and have intoxicated the VG forum because I actually enforce the rules there? Because I closed a thread where you were spamming an ebay auction? Well excuse the **** out of me for doing my damn job.

No one's making you post here, you know.

No shit.

I'm going to give you some advice...STFU.

JToTheP
Code, please leave.

K.Diddy
I'm going to give you some advice...STFU.

laughing

JToTheP

I'm aware of that.

soleran30
Originally posted by DarkWizard
The Only thing 'Falling' is the Intelligence of the people who think KMC is going through depression.

Word to ma Motha on dat!, fo real cuz iz loop'n off da backfoslizzle.........................clueless what I said there but I agree with your statement eek!

K.Diddy
Code, please leave.

You leave,your the one complaining about how bad everything is wink

Bloigen
Did I step into the Mods Lounge again?

BackFire
I'm aware of that.

So then how is Lana "becomming arogant" after becomming a mod similar to anything having to do with Ush? He never "became a mod" while you were here.

soleran30
Originally posted by K.Diddy
You leave,your the one complaining about how bad everything is wink

Woah there little devil.......................KMC is falling and he is just here to help us understand, I'm starting to think you are just so insensitive!

yes bunny

You think KMC is falling, but you're just unhappy that people aren't active as much because you have no life, and need to be entertained, you want to be "active more". So get a life OUTSIDE the computer, so you can be happy with your life.

BackFire
Did I step into the Mods Lounge again?

No, you'd be traumatized

JToTheP
I'm arrogant and have intoxicated the VG forum because I actually enforce the rules there? Because I closed a thread where you were spamming an ebay auction? Well excuse the **** out of me for doing my damn job.

No one's making you post here, you know.

No Lana, you've become arrogant completely over it. I won't even go into why my thread got closed, when it was in the VG forum. Everything I post seems to be a problem to you somehow. Ever since I posted that picture with the tilted hat, you've had a vendetta with me. Now you will say, I'm being arrogant, or foolish. No, I'm not, because everywhere I post on here, somehow you seem to find it and try to lecture me. E-Stalking much?

Bloigen
No, you'd be traumatized

What the f**k?

Are you coming on to me?

soleran30
No Lana, you've become arrogant completely over it. I won't even go into why my thread got closed, when it was in the VG forum. Everything I post seems to be a problem to you somehow. Ever since I posted that picture with the tilted hat, you've had a vendetta with me. Now you will say, I'm being arrogant, or foolish. No, I'm not, because everywhere I post on here, somehow you seem to find it and try to lecture me. E-Stalking much?

Fixate on mods much? pirate

You're confusing being arrogant, for being knowledgable on rules, and mature.

JToTheP
You think KMC is falling, but you're just unhappy that people aren't active as much because you have no life, and need to be entertained, you want to be "active more". So get a life OUTSIDE the computer, so you can be happy with your life.

Code, don't even try to talk to me about socializing. I won't argue with somebody who I've never even seen make a single post on here or in person. You probably have no life what so ever, have a blow up doll, or however it goes in your life. So let's not argue about having a life or not.

JToTheP
What the f**k?

Are you coming on to me?

laughing You make me laugh so much.

BackFire
What the f**k?

Are you coming on to me?

You wish.

Lana

Wow, this has got to be the MOST ridiculous post I have ever read.

See, when I mod a forum, that means I check in on it often to make sure that everything is in order. If I see something there that shouldn't be, I take care of it ASAP. Hence where there are almost NO reports from my forums - I get to problems right away. Sorry, but an ebay auction you bid on but don't want IS considered spam, because you have a personal interest in it. Hence it was closed.

Also, I am an active poster on these forums. I post a lot, in many threads.

FFS. Grow up. There is no vendetta here, you just have some overblown sense of always needing to be the victim.

Code, don't even try to talk to me about socializing. I won't argue with somebody who I've never even seen make a single post on here or in person. You probably have no life what so ever, have a blow up doll, or however it goes in your life. So let's not argue about having a life or not.
That's why you primarily post in a thread that people post in every minute. To keep yourself entertained and busy.

LanceWindu

It's just because you're a dumbass and she's pointing out your flaws. *gasp* Did I forget to add "acting" in front of that?.......Nope.

Seriously, click the logout button and go play at someother place if you despise KMC so much. You won't be missed much.

Oh, and Lana has always been arrogant. stick out tongue That's part of her charm. big grin

Bloigen
You wish.

Nah, I'd wish for money. Or a supermodel.

K.Diddy

jerryjerryjerry

hysterical

BackFire

Or a super model with money stuffed inside of her (yes, there).

You just disproved you have a life, when you made this thread.

soleran30

Just pennies though so you can get more of them! eek!

JToTheP
Is it a moderator agreement to rape a member into submission?It's never one of you for long against me, it's always two or three. Lana **** you to say I play the victim, that's all I have to say. You need a reality check for the ego you've gained from being a moderator.

Bloigen

How much could you fit in there?

Ushgarak
I think K diddy had the moast insightful comment, in pointing out that it kinda IS the job of Mods to point out when people are acting like idiots.

Poor JtP, in so many knots over his timing with my modship. I'll have you know that if I am breathtakingly arrogant then I was just as much before I was a mod, thankyou very much, and I promise to be more and more arrogant with you in future, just to keep you happy. Ain't I sweet?

Hey, BF. Towel fight?

JToTheP

eek! I vote you for member of the millennium!

soleran30
Is it a moderator agreement to rape a member into submission?It's never one of you for long against me, it's always two or three. Lana **** you to say I play the victim, that's all I have to say. You need a reality check for the ego you've gained from being a moderator.

Wow rape a member into submission.......................isn't that a bit redundant! confused

You should be gratefull she cleans up your shit threads, I know I am yes Thanks, Lana.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I think K diddy had the moast insightful comment, in pointing out that it kinda IS the job of Mods to point out when people are acting like idiots.

Poor JtP, in so many knots over his timing with my modship. I'll have you know that if I am breathtakingly arrogant then I was just as much before I was a mod, thankyou very much, and I promise to be more and more arrogant with you in future, just to keep you happy. Ain't I sweet?

Hey, BF. Towel fight?

That proves it. I'm in the Mods lounge.

BackFire

Hey, BF. Towel fight?

Yes, be warned though, I just bought this new towel with brass lining, made specifically for whipping! Plus, it's wet. Wet like a supermodel. Ohhhh yeah.

JToTheP

Hey, BF. Towel fight?

Nice run on sentence. I don't see how you could possibly be anymore arrogant with me Ush, considering you act apon me like it's a fetish.

Bloigen
eek! I vote you for member of the millennium!

eek!

I vote myself too!

Ushgarak
BF hasn't posted porn yet, so this would be Mod Lounge Light.

As for the Jedi Council, you don't even want to conceive what goes on in there.

JToTheP
That proves it. I'm in the Mods lounge.

They're gang raping me, help me! Call the monkies! sad

Lana

You tried to walk all over me when I first became a mod....guess what. I've settled into my position well. It'll NEVER happen again. Yeah, I'm stubborn. Yeah, I'm a b!tch. Deal with it. You screw up and then whine that you did nothing wrong - like your thread you posted in the VG forum that you were complaining about because it was closed. You bash people and then turn around and whine that I said you were acting like an idiot.

Hypocritical much?

You don't like the fact that I don't take shit from people and dish it out as well as I get - too bad. Don't give shit if you can't handle getting it back.

BackFire
My porn is to large to fit on this site, unfortunately.

Pandemoniac
And just why KMC is indeed losing it's charm, because of self-fixation, ignorance and intolerance.

LanceWindu

You're the one mod bashing for no reason! Lana has done NOTHING but close shit threads in her forums, and you think she has some sort of vendetta against you.

Mod bashing doesn't deserve a talking to from mods? Where have you been? Oh that's right...not here, so who are you to say that KMC is on the decline? Times change, your buddies have left, either adapt or leave.

Bloigen
They're gang raping me, help me! Call the monkies! sad

Nah, they're too busy wearing tophats.

K.Diddy

clap Points to K.Diddyclapping

dance

evil face Okay,you can all keep arguing now

jerry

Ushgarak
Bring it on, you big BF man you!

Heck, I can't even remember what you are talking about, JtP. I made a few moderating decisions against you. Wowsa. Sorry, that's my job. You've really got to move on, rather than feeding it into a fantasy where you try and pretend that you saw me once being one thing and then another. I guess if you feel you need to have someone to hate, I'll play ball for you, though. BF will help me, I'm sure.

K.Diddy
Lana **** you to say I play the victim You need a reality check for the ego you've gained from being a moderator.

evil face I say ban him

WrathfulDwarf
*throws pie*

FOOD FIGHT! eek!

Ushgarak
There had better be cheesy pineapple in this foodfight.

JToTheP
I was so annoyed when I read lana's post, than I saw BF's and cracked up. laughing

Lana please, I know very well how you were attached to AC. It seems everytime I get into an argument with a user one of you, usually you is always around to try and indirectly push me to continue so you can try to suspend me. Lana, it isn't YOU who dishes the shit out it's ALL of you.

Lance you're right. Nobody I remember is here at all anymore. They either left willingly or all of you banned them all. I always seem to somehow get one or two people to simply agree to my threads when I make something like this. Everytime I pop in though after being gone for a while, everytime I make some thread to signify my return to the tiny crowd who cares and will not act harshly toward it. Somehow it gets locked for whatever reason as if I could of done anything about it.

LanceWindu

How about some green jello?

JToTheP
Nah, they're too busy wearing tophats.

Damn, guess I'm done for. sad

DarkC
Originally posted by LanceWindu
How about some green jello? No, someone stuffed Jello into my pants once. Not the greatest of sensations.

Ushgarak
Bleugh!

And damn it... does this mean there are some people we HAVEN'T banned yet? Guys, we're slacking here.

I'd better ban some more or JtP will think someone else has become more arrogant than me.

soleran30
I was so annoyed when I read lana's post, than I saw BF's and cracked up. laughing

Lana please, I know very well how you were attached to AC. It seems everytime I get into an argument with a user one of you, usually you is always around to try and indirectly push me to continue so you can try to suspend me. Lana, it isn't YOU who dishes the shit out it's ALL of you.

Lance you're right. Nobody I remember is here at all anymore. They either left willingly or all of you banned them all. I always seem to somehow get one or two people to simply agree to my threads when I make something like this. Everytime I pop in though after being gone for a while, everytime I make some thread to signify my return to the tiny crowd who cares and will not act harshly toward it. Somehow it gets locked for whatever reason as if I could of done anything about it.

Talk to Thorinn they feel the way you do and you 2 can start a new small crowd together wink

JToTheP
No, someone stuffed Jello into my pants once. Not the greatest of sensations.

blink how ALIVE was it?

DarkC
blink how ALIVE was it?
I was yelping gibberish.

Talk to Thorinn they feel the way you do and you 2 can start a new small crowd together wink
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Lana

Ewwwww.

Holy shit, are you still griping about the AC thing?

Wow, someone forgets who wound up banned in that incident and who got away with nothing but a warning.

Bleugh!

And damn it... does this mean there are some people we HAVEN'T banned yet? Guys, we're slacking here.

I'd better ban some more or JtP will think someone else has become more arrogant than me.

Now we wouldn't want that happening. Apparently I'm nearly as arrogant as you!

JToTheP
I was yelping gibberish.

Was it warm?

DarkC
Bleugh!

Don't make me throw a flaming bag of dog shit through your car window. shock

DarkC
Was it warm?
N-o-o-o-o-o!

JToTheP

No, Bloigen seems to be acting neutral enough for my tastes.

JToTheP
N-o-o-o-o-o!

Ohhhh, sounds horrible! sad

WrathfulDwarf
*throws more pies*

LanceWindu

Well, announcing something like: "It's me, I've been gone but now I'm back, praise me". That's what we call a pity thread, which, according to Raz, is a no-no.

You're pissed off because of a few closed threads? So ****ing what? I've had countless threads closed on me and I'm still peachy. Get off your high horse and realize that they aren't singling you out, it's you making a big conspiracy out of nothing.

Ushgarak
Don't make me throw a flaming bag of dog shit through your car window. shock

Joke's on you! I can't drive.

JToTheP
Dammit WD, we should send you on Distraction! stick out tongue

Lana
*throws more pies*

....got any chocolate?

DarkC
*throws more pies*
*hurls hard green apple at WD's testicles*

Tptmanno1
Hmm The battle of the Arrogence..
Ush or Lana...
Tricky tricky...

And Cheesy Pineapple?
Eww...

Pineapple Upside-down cake=yummy

DarkC
Joke's on you! I can't drive.
Bedroom window.

Nothing better as a stink bomb, really.

K.Diddy

hysterical

WrathfulDwarf
....got any chocolate?

I ate those for lunch. sad

Lana
I ate those for lunch. sad

Damn!

I want some chocolate....

Don't be an ass, and don't spam, then you won't have any problems.

Ushgarak
Ok, look, what I am going to do here, is perm ban anyone who does not like cheese and pineapple on a stick. That is the Divine Food of all Creation.

That's a good throwing arm you have there, DarkC.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>