Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Jesse7
pc supes

Darth_Erebus
RKT kills him. PC Supes was powerful but not on a Sky Father level.

Darth Kal-El
5/10 for both. They're virtually undefeatable.

batdude123
Yeah, I could see it going either way.

Jesse7
pc supes was toaa level and beyond

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive

What was than Pre-Crisis Darkseid, who was slapping Pre-Crisis Superman with one hand?
Anyway, Rune King Thor kills him extremely easily.

cajun2de
Originally posted by Xplosive
What was than Pre-Crisis Darkseid, who was slapping Pre-Crisis Superman with one hand?
Anyway, Rune King Thor kills him extremely easily.

agreed big grin

JohnR
PC Superman was extremely vulnerable to magic. He gets turned into a toaster.

Sixth_Winged
He gets his head decapitated then enchanted to still be alive by RKT and placed in his belt where he could talk to loki for all eternity.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by JohnR
PC Superman was extremely vulnerable to magic. He gets turned into a toaster.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5089/supertoaster5iw.th.gif

JohnR
LOL

Soujaboy
bump

batdude123
Shaddup Souja. jockey

MJOILNIR
Remember Mangog? The guy with the power of a billion billion souls, stronger than Hulk, virtually indestructable that had Sky-father level powers? He came charging at Rune King Thor. Thor stopped and held him with one hand, whispered one word and Mangog was gone, just gone into nothingness cool Rune King Thor broke the skien of the fates. I think I'll go with Thor on this one wink

Soljer
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Remember Mangog? The guy with the power of a billion billion souls, stronger than Hulk, virtually indestructable that had Sky-father level powers? He came charging at Rune King Thor. Thor stopped and held him with one hand, whispered one word and Mangog was gone, just gone into nothingness cool Rune King Thor broke the skien of the fates. I think I'll go with Thor on this one wink

yes

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
yes

yes

batdude123
*sigh* yes

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
*sigh* yes

yes

DickBlazer
yeah, he's gonna breath on PC supes and wipe him out? laughing
RK Twhor gets it handed to him, hair everywhere.

MJOILNIR
Supes is vulnerable to magic. RTK is soaking with the most powerful magic in marvel. Theres no telling what all RTK can do. We've only seen a small part of it. If you dont agree thats fine, no skin of my ass,lol

MattDay
meh they go for a drinking competition, both get wasted and sleep with some cheap hookers that thor knows and wake up with massive hang overs before returning to work as heroes 2guns

BobbyD

The sad part about all of this is a PC Supes writer could write this fight so that the words would simply have no effect...none...zip....zilch....nada.

Personally, RKT should be able to take PC Supes. Think of RKT as PC Supes with spell casting abilities.

But, PC supes was ridiculously powerful....as powerful as his writer wanted/needed him to be. The writer could make PC Supes fling his index finger at RKT hurling him threw space at light speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MattDay
i stick with my original idea of how it will go

MJOILNIR
Yea, I know how PC Supes was. I started reading Thor about 1980. I didnt start reading supes until around 88'. I liked him ok. So I backed up and read a bunch of PC stuff and hated it. PC Supes wasnt even a character just a writers tool. It was sad really. I think on paper as characters portrayed correctly RTK should win, but then again like eveyones pointed out its PC Supes. He didnt even have a powerset. Sneeze away a galaxie one day, owned by a monkey the next. Its no small wonder DC had to make changes. Thier sales on Superman were going badly because most readers were hating what the character had become. I myself am guilty of not likeing Supes just because of the PC crap. I shouldent, I know but they were some of the worst writings Ive ever seen. Im sure there better now. Who knows maybe Ill check into them sometime.

MattDay
you should it is a good read again... got a few new ones myself, the art is good too

the Darkone
RKT is way above PC Superman, yes the writers wrote him silly but whne he ofught beings like Darkseid cailber he got served, hell PC Green Lantern served PC superman more than once and Pc green Lantern is no where near RKT in power. RKT has all hte magic of Asgard and the Odinforce, he killed Mangog with a thought but he used magic though, and he took off Loki head without killing him. He could have struck down Sutur if he really wanted too. RKT is even above Odin, and Odin will serve PC Superman with a quickness.

Sirius77
PCS SNEEZED AND DESTROYED A GALAXY, NO MARVEL CHARACTER CAN DO THAT. He wins by way of insane powers.

MattDay
i don't know... odin will get his bearded ass kicked by pre crisis anyday now onto, RKT, well he is powerful with magic, superman's weakness in this fight, RKT's weakness... superman, so i say superman flie off a few hundred million light year away and then flies a trillion miles a second at thor, RKT underestimates this and gets cut two before one half of him is sent to one side of the unverse while the other is sent to the opposite, everyone reading the comic goes "holy ***!" lol well its in a comic and pre crisis is involved, so how can you argue really?

the Darkone
Originally posted by MattDay
i don't know... odin will get his bearded ass kicked by pre crisis anyday now onto, RKT, well he is powerful with magic, superman's weakness in this fight, RKT's weakness... superman, so i say superman flie off a few hundred million light year away and then flies a trillion miles a second at thor, RKT underestimates this and gets cut two before one half of him is sent to one side of the unverse while the other is sent to the opposite, everyone reading the comic goes "holy ***!" lol well its in a comic and pre crisis is involved, so how can you argue really?

Ok fanboy,

Odin cause shock waves threw out the multi-universe, RKT is more powerful than his father. RKT, Odin, PC Darkseid will eat PC superman for lunch,dinner and dessert, Rune King Thor killed a skyfahter being in Mangog and PC superman got served by a skyfather in PC Darksied.

Soujaboy

no expression

Did you just say That PC Supes would defeat Odin? the Odin who caused shock waves throughout the multi verse with his battles?

You do know that both Odin, and RKT are much faster than Supes? that and the fact that they can increase there speed to infinite lv's. Oh yea, and RKT is a omnipotent, omniscient being meaning he would know what Supes was planing to do before Supes knew.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sirius77
PCS SNEEZED AND DESTROYED A GALAXY, NO MARVEL CHARACTER CAN DO THAT. He wins by way of insane powers. i dont think he destroyed a galaxy when he sneezed, but he did blow out a star

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression

Did you just say That PC Supes would defeat Odin? the Odin who caused shock waves throughout the multi verse with his battles?

You do know that both Odin, and RKT are much faster than Supes? that and the fact that they can increase there speed to infinite lv's. Oh yea, and RKT is a omnipotent, omniscient being meaning he would know what Supes was planing to do before Supes knew. agreed u cannot put pc supes on odins level

Soujaboy
Originally posted by galan7777777
i dont think he destroyed a galaxy when he sneezed, but he did blow out a star

He really did

juggernaut66666
LOL stupid superman fanboy odin can handle precrisis supes darkseid was treating pre supes like a b!tch odin is atleast as storng as darkseid

MattDay
lol i was kidding man you guys are soooo sensitive

mighty adam
Yea, I know how PC Supes was. I started reading Thor about 1980. I didnt start reading supes until around 88'. I liked him ok. So I backed up and read a bunch of PC stuff and hated it. PC Supes wasnt even a character just a writers tool. It was sad really. I think on paper as characters portrayed correctly RTK should win, but then again like eveyones pointed out its PC Supes. He didnt even have a powerset. Sneeze away a galaxie one day, owned by a monkey the next. Its no small wonder DC had to make changes. Thier sales on Superman were going badly because most readers were hating what the character had become. I myself am guilty of not likeing Supes just because of the PC crap. I shouldent, I know but they were some of the worst writings Ive ever seen. Im sure there better now. Who knows maybe Ill check into them sometime. yea pc supes dose suck but the supes we have now is kool some of his better books are great like for the man who has everything, or kingdom come. write's are starting to make supes a more deeper hero bringing life to the guy. but yes pc supes= most bs pis whack stupid loser of a hero ever superwaveing sad just sad.

mustachio
I seriously hope all of you people who are saying PC Superman wins are just saying this crap to be funny. It doesn't matter if PC Supe's sneezed a galaxy, he will never beat Rune King Thor. End of story. Don't you think RKT could just as easily blow away a galaxy, or make it disappear. If Superman is really as vulnerable to magic as some of you say, he will lose this fight. RKT shouldn't even have trouble, especially if he easily took down character's much more powerful than PC Supes with a mere thought.

mighty adam
rtk thor would win i fully agree its just i was talking about pc supes.

mustachio
I think mistaken mighty adam. I know you were talking about PC Supes, and I enjoyed your post. I was referring to all the other people on here who might be having a hard time deciding who would win in this clearly one-sided battle. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

mighty adam
its kool

BobbyD
Originally posted by mustachio
I seriously hope all of you people who are saying PC Superman wins are just saying this crap to be funny. It doesn't matter if PC Supe's sneezed a galaxy, he will never beat Rune King Thor. End of story. Don't you think RKT could just as easily blow away a galaxy, or make it disappear. If Superman is really as vulnerable to magic as some of you say, he will lose this fight. RKT shouldn't even have trouble, especially if he easily took down character's much more powerful than PC Supes with a mere thought.

I think we all fully agree with what you just said. But sadly, none of this matters when a writer can merely undo this on a whim. PC Supes was given enough power (by his writer) to beat opponents, when he needed it, opponents that he should have never had business beating in the first place. While this is poo-poo, is it sadly true, that PC Supes could be written to just stand there laughing, and ask RKT to try to the word disappear. RKT, how about the words....PC Supes vanish? No, try vanquish? And nothing....

Here comes PC Supes with the victory......

mustachio
At least they don't write for him anymore. But then again, these same ideas could pop up into some new idiotic writer's mind when he/she attempts to totally redo Superman. I try not to look at it as if the writers are arranging this fight. I try to see it as if it would happen in real life where the writers do not dictate every move the characters make and there is no set or definite winner. So basically what happened in the past when writers were idiots doesn't matter to me. I must say though, I do understand where you are coming from. If writers were going to sell this fight and it was going to be in comic books, of wourse the writers would have absolute power, and guess who would win? Everyone's favorite super hero icon... *sigh* SUPERMAN!!

Priest
RKT wins. he weilds the most powerfull magic in the marvel universe. hes above skyfather level, much above odin. Superman will lose via Rune/Odin Force magic.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Priest
RKT wins. he weilds the most powerfull magic in the marvel universe. hes above skyfather level, much above odin. Superman will lose via Rune/Odin Force magic.

Again....missing the point.

Yes RKT should win, but he wouldn't.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Priest

You idiot fanboy, don't you get it, PC Superman doesn't just have one set of powers, he is a character that was meant to be able to do anything, and another thing, Odin may appear powerful, but if this is so, then why is it that he was stalemated with Thanos, and if he was stalemated with Thanos and PCS can clearly beat Thanos, then PCS will kill RKT.

MJOILNIR
Thiers no real need to call people idiots because they dont agree with you. Everyones entitled to thier own opinion. Besides the writers arnt conducting this battle we are. Also RTK is far, far above Odin. RTK has the Odinpower and The rune power. The ABC logic dosnt cut it here.

Soujaboy
You idiot fanboy, don't you get it, PC Superman doesn't just have one set of powers, he is a character that was meant to be able to do anything, and another thing, Odin may appear powerful, but if this is so, then why is it that he was stalemated with Thanos, and if he was stalemated with Thanos and PCS can clearly beat Thanos, then PCS will kill RKT.

My, you call people fanboys as if you yourself isn't one roll eyes (sarcastic)

odin didn't stalemate Thanos, he was owning Thanos throughout the fight. fact is you can't kill those who are truly immortal Otherwise, Thanos would have died that day.

PC isn't winning this fight period

juggernaut66666
pre crisis superman always got owned by darkseid

RUNMAN

Internet tough guy eh? RKT wins this fight! What say you?

Sirius77
Well, I wasn't exactly trying to be a "internet tough guy" but I do apologize for the offensive comment though, but I'm still sticking to the fact that PCS would win.

Soujaboy
Well, I wasn't exactly trying to be a "internet tough guy" but I do apologize for the offensive comment though, but I'm still sticking to the fact that PCS would win.

Why? PC Supes most prominent weakness was magic, and his opponent in this match wields arguably the most powerful magic in the MU. This being said, Supes logically has no chance of Victory. wink

the Darkone
PC Superman shit in his pants when he see's PC Darkseid, and Rune King Thor is just as powerful or close to PC Darkseid, please any skyfather would kill PC superman with a gesture.

Inhuman
RKT should win this EASILY!
But this is PC Supes we are talking about. Basicaly prerecon beyonder.
Only the writters set a limit, which there wasnt one erm
Whatever drugs the writters were on when they wrote superman books it aplied to superman. Spin real fast, vibrate, sneeze, ect. He was capable of anything.
Current supes is better, but recently he is going back to pc days with BS plot device powers like T-vo roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jesse7
Pc Supes takes this 10/10, RKT may weild magic but thats not going to save him, magic only affected supes when the writters wanted it to affect him, other wise he was instantly traversing universes, juggling planets, sneezing away solar systems, vibrating dimensions open/shut/destroyed, his punches altered/destroyed time, he could control time on a whim.

And as forum rules state, both characters are used at their best showing unless other wise stated, so that means PC supes at his best.

Do you know what that means? PC supes at his best? That means invulnerable to all logic, plot, magic, common sense, etc. That also means he has unlimited abilities, powers, plot decives, etc.

Pc Supes 10/10

Xplosive
PCS SNEEZED AND DESTROYED A GALAXY, NO MARVEL CHARACTER CAN DO THAT. He wins by way of insane powers.

He blow up a star.

RTK 10/10.

the Darkone
Pc Supes takes this 10/10, RKT may weild magic but thats not going to save him, magic only affected supes when the writters wanted it to affect him, other wise he was instantly traversing universes, juggling planets, sneezing away solar systems, vibrating dimensions open/shut/destroyed, his punches altered/destroyed time, he could control time on a whim.

And as forum rules state, both characters are used at their best showing unless other wise stated, so that means PC supes at his best.

Do you know what that means? PC supes at his best? That means invulnerable to all logic, plot, magic, common sense, etc. That also means he has unlimited abilities, powers, plot decives, etc.

Pc Supes 10/10

Your logic is BS, if PC Superman couldn't beat Pc Darkseid when they where written well, What the f**k? do you think PC Superman is going to do too Rune King Thor who is above a skyfather and will sh** on PC Superman all day long.

Get off PC Superman nut sack you are embarrassing yourself to the fullest, RKT would stop PC Superman dead in his tracks with a gesture or send PC Superman into a Red Sun. Rune King Thor killed Celestails beings that where way above a skyfather who would be above PC Superman.

PC Superman got served every time he face PC Darkseid and you going to tell us that PC Superman can beat Elder God, get the f**k out of here with that BS. RKT/Odin/Zeus/Darkseid/Tyrant/Mangog/Asgardian Destroyer/Atum will defecate on PC Superman corpse.

Priest
ermm

RKT wins kid

bigbran

Pc Supes 10/10 Ummm, how about no!
RKT is one of the most powerful magic beings in the marvel universe.
How does PC supes's duribilty compare to mangog's?
Even if he is hgher for some odd reason, he would get totaled, because RKT still has his magic, and PC supes was incredible weak to magic.
RKT 10/10.

Jesse7
Did you skip my post? I explained that forum rules state that both characters are at their best, meaning PC supes is invincible, and yes PC supes was far beyond Mangogs durability and anything RKT has demonstrated.

Secondly PC supes at his best was invincible to all, including magic, PC supes was only very vulnerable to magic when the writters wanted him to be.

PC Supes feats completely over shadow RKT's feats in every catagory.

Have you seen PC supes feats, because if so I dont see how this is a contest at all.

RUNMAN
This is like Dr. J versus MJ

Soujaboy
Did you skip my post? I explained that forum rules state that both characters are at their best, meaning PC supes is invincible, and yes PC supes was far beyond Mangogs durability and anything RKT has demonstrated.

Secondly PC supes at his best was invincible to all, including magic, PC supes was only very vulnerable to magic when the writters wanted him to be.

PC Supes feats completely over shadow RKT's feats in every catagory.

Have you seen PC supes feats, because if so I dont see how this is a contest at all.

no expression Thats one of the weakest arguments I've ever seen brought to the table.

I have one question for you. Do you yourself even believe that post deserves a response?

the Darkone
PC Superman at his best still got served by sky-father beings like Darkseid etc with ease, PC Darkseid b***h slap PC Superman on a regular bases.

Jesse7
Originally posted by the Darkone
Your logic is BS, if PC Superman couldn't beat Pc Darkseid when they where written well, What the f**k? do you think PC Superman is going to do too Rune King Thor who is above a skyfather and will sh** on PC Superman all day long.

Get off PC Superman nut sack you are embarrassing yourself to the fullest, RKT would stop PC Superman dead in his tracks with a gesture or send PC Superman into a Red Sun. Rune King Thor killed Celestails beings that where way above a skyfather who would be above PC Superman.

PC Superman got served every time he face PC Darkseid and you going to tell us that PC Superman can beat Elder God, get the f**k out of here with that BS. RKT/Odin/Zeus/Darkseid/Tyrant/Mangog/Asgardian Destroyer/Atum will defecate on PC Superman corpse.

LOL do you think DS is on RKT's level? DS was Galactus level back then, stated by Kirby himself and if we go by feats then DS surpasses Galactus.

Secondly If we go by current DS then hes Abstract level and beyond with the ALE now.

LOL using DS as an example to make PC supes look weaker, that just goes to show how powerful DS was and still is (Wasnt effected by the Crisis and all of his loses as of 2004 have been retconned so he has never lost a battle, they were all avatars)

PC supes speed blitzes RKT going trillions of times the speed of light and then punches RKT in the head thus bending, ripping, and destroying space/time/reality/logic and killing RKT in the past, present and future simultaniously.

^P.S. Supes punches affect/alter/rip/tear/repair time, space, reality.

newjak86
LOL do you think DS is on RKT's level? DS was Galactus level back then, stated by Kirby himself and if we go by feats then DS surpasses Galactus. I know back then DS was at Galactus level.

this though is a little in left field as the true power of the ALE is still a little unkown so claiming abstract level is a little much right now

DS was strong but at Galactus level he completely abused PC Supes so if that is true then then PC supes is Herald level maybe a little higher if you want to use that logic

This again man listen RKT could stop time keep Superman from moving and then just turn hin into a statue to decorate his halls. Honestly it isn't a matter of feats it is a matter of power levels. PC Supes isn't anywhere near Skyfather level.

Also about feats PC DS feats aren't that golden his best feats mostly deal with stopping Superman without much effort. His other big feats aren't that big especially when looking at the fact that Galactus when fully powered can destroy the universe 10X over as stated.

DS's power level was more implied than shown same here with RKT his feats aren't that big but his implied power level should be all that you need.

PC Supes<<<<<<<<<Skyfahter
RKT>Skyfather

Jesse7
Originally posted by newjak86
I know back then DS was at Galactus level.

this though is a little in left field as the true power of the ALE is still a little unkown so claiming abstract level is a little much right now

DS was strong but at Galactus level he completely abused PC Supes so if that is true then then PC supes is Herald level maybe a little higher if you want to use that logic

This again man listen RKT could stop time keep Superman from moving and then just turn hin into a statue to decorate his halls. Honestly it isn't a matter of feats it is a matter of power levels. PC Supes isn't anywhere near Skyfather level.

Also about feats PC DS feats aren't that golden his best feats mostly deal with stopping Superman without much effort. His other big feats aren't that big especially when looking at the fact that Galactus when fully powered can destroy the universe 10X over as stated.

DS's power level was more implied than shown same here with RKT his feats aren't that big but his implied power level should be all that you need.

PC Supes<<<<<<<<<Skyfahter
RKT>Skyfather

DS best feats were not beating down supes -_-, how about using the source wall as a toy, or boom tubes, or how about erasing RKT level sky fathers with the OE, or speed blitzing the entire pre crisis JLU, flash and supes (who moves at 300 trillion times the speed of light).

Another one of DS big feats was battling the Anti-Monitor and severely dammaging it. You act as if DS biggest feats were fighting Supes when those were his normal subpar ones.

Secondly DS is Abstract level at the very least right now, have you seen read the comics in which DS meet ethe actual full sentient embodiment of the ALE? It was beyond anything they had ever seen

Metron discovered the ALE's location in the stream of Universes.
http://img419.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale1sy3.jpg
"I am Metron...at long last I have deciphered the final segments of the Anti-Life Equation."

Metron is traveling through Dimesions (Universes in DC) to find the ALE.
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale3cz2.jpg
The Universe's darkest secret is about to be revealed to me"

He's still crossing Realities
http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale4uv5.jpg
"I am to be taken to the Source of the Anti-Life Energies

He Finds the Anti-Life Equation
http://img420.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale5tn2.jpg
"I realize the dreadful mistake I have made"

Check this Monster out!
http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale6ba2.jpg
"The Anti-Life is a sentient being...It's Alive."

"We of New genesis have the effrontery to call ourselves Gods"
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale7vd2.jpg
"I now see what a God trylly is...Next to this deity, I am Nothing"

Metron jets for his life.
http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale8xb2.jpg
"This is a Realm No Mortal or Immortal should ever tread in"

He managed to escape the Universe of the ALE
http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale9wm9.jpg
But it threw 4 Aspects of itself that followed Metron back to his Universe.

Jesse7
Continues...

Darkseid become one with the Mystical Wells of Power (or the Well of Primal Mystic Forces
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale9dr8.jpg

Darkseid attacks the ALE...
http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale10hx0.jpg
Darkesied with near Infinite Power now, seems to have a chance...

The Anti-Life exerts but a Fraction of it's might and regains it's freedom
http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale11yh8.jpg

"This terror is Far more Powerful than even I dared dream"
http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale12sq3.jpg
"Ultimate death waits only a microsecond away"

Darkseid then tries to escape with the fraction he was able to absorb.
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale13cf1.jpg
"Even a small % of this nightmare's Power will full-fill all my heart's desires"

He seems to escape into a separate Universe, where he plans to "seal off the ALE with it's own energies and...
http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale14ot8.jpg
"still have Power enough left to bring my Reality (Universe) to it's knees."

Darkesied was going to conquer his Reality with a small fraction of ALE's power
http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale15ze2.jpg
"All those years of scheming will finally gaine me the Universe"...but whoops.

Darkseid underestimated the ALE big time, even after acknowledging it's Power.
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale16ff8.jpg
"where are we"?

"Damnation"
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale17ug7.jpg

Jesse7
Continues...

Darkseid was tappng near limitless power, and was still no match for the ALE.
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale1ig7.jpg
"Anti-Life is on it's way"

Just when Darkseid and Etrigen are about to be erased by the ALE
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale2is6.jpg
"It just cannot end like this"

Darkseid and Etrigen are saved
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale3tu7.jpg
"By the dark powers...some force whisks us out of death's grasp"

It's Dr Fate, HighFather, and Orion
http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale4ej5.jpg

Fate, Darkseid, HighFather, Orion and Etrigen are all "linked to an Elemental Source of near-Infinte Power"
http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale5ki4.jpg

Together they form, "the Cinque of Cosmic Power"
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale6nz4.jpg
This "Cinque of Power" can obliterate an entire Universe easily"...you will see.

"How can even we, with our near-Infinite might...
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale7tf3.jpg"Stand against the Truly Infinite"...

Long enough to prevail!
http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale9vf0.jpg

"But even with almost omnipotent might, Fate realizes even the Cinque of Power will fall beneath Anti-Life's awesome forces"
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale10nh7.jpg
"Death is still only a heartbeat away"

The Cinque of Power escapes to the neighboring Reality (Universe)
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale12ob9.jpg
But there is only way to make sure the ALE does not reach their Universe.

So the Cinque of Power obliterates that neighboring Dimension (Universe)
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale13py1.jpg

"A Reality dies"...
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale14yn4.jpg
"It was this Dimension or his own own"

"The threat of the ALE is forever ended"....."how"
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ale15tr7.jpg
the bridging Dimension between our Reality and it's has been eradicated"

NOTE - Thanks to Mr. M for the uberly l33t scans!

Jesse7
The whole point of that was to show you that the ALE is beyond Abstract it is beyond LT, im not even sure what level the ALE is its just so l33t.

Secondly its to show you that Darseid was not weak and that he is abstract the very least and likely very far beyond now in potential with the absorbing of the ALE.

Thirdly I would like to say PC Supes can speed RKT, and in case you never read the comics, energy draining never worked on Supes, or if it did it lasted a panel or two then he became immune to it or found a way around it. Also do you think RKT would be the first one to try and use kryptonite on Supes or to try and use red sun light radiation? Its the same result as when they tried to energy drain him.

"Supes does get knocked around in comics sometimes--but he often does that because he chooses to, not because he can't stop it -- he's one of the most durable characters in comics." - Juanti in relation to post crisis supes who is weaker then Pre Crisi supes.

300 trillion times lightspeed is a lot faster than Surfer. Needless to say, he can vibrate himself out of time with reality, join another reality, or move through time at will, all with far greater control and frequency than Surfer. - Juanti

newjak86
Have I ever said DS was weak but most of the time when people talk about DS it gets alot of his supposed power level from it. I know he does have feats. You also failed to mention him mind controling a planet full of Daxamites and was moving it with his mind. Thats not the point. The ALE for everything it is is still very unkown in true power level becasue:
A) It has never actually battled Abstract level beings

Secondly like I said DS feats aren't that great and most of it was implied

Because A) Odin a being weaker than RKT was able to to cause shockwaves throughout the Mutliverse in a fight.

B) Like I said RKT is higher up than his father.

That feat by Odin alone tops everything DS has ever done but as we all know DS is above Skyfather level.

Still people like to throw around Skyfather on alot of beings like it is a middle of the roadwer level that a number of middle cosmics and such can match. Skyfather level is really a high level that is high up in the food chain and RKT is a highest level Skyfather ever

No offence to PC Supes but he is way out of his league right now. He can speed blitz to his hearts content it doesn't change the outcome of him just being turned into a stone statue because Thor wills it to happen.

Jesse7
Originally posted by newjak86
Have I ever said DS was weak but most of the time when people talk about DS it gets alot of his supposed power level from it. I know he does have feats. You also failed to mention him mind controling a planet full of Daxamites and was moving it with his mind. Thats not the point. The ALE for everything it is is still very unkown in true power level becasue:
A) It has never actually battled Abstract level beings

Secondly like I said DS feats aren't that great and most of it was implied

Because A) Odin a being weaker than RKT was able to to cause shockwaves throughout the Mutliverse in a fight.

B) Like I said RKT is higher up than his father.

That feat by Odin alone tops everything DS has ever done but as we all know DS is above Skyfather level.

Still people like to throw around Skyfather on alot of beings like it is a middle of the roadwer level that a number of middle cosmics and such can match. Skyfather level is really a high level that is high up in the food chain and RKT is a highest level Skyfather ever

No offence to PC Supes but he is way out of his league right now. He can speed blitz to his hearts content it doesn't change the outcome of him just being turned into a stone statue because Thor wills it to happen.

You say that Odin causing a shock wave throughout the entire multiverse tops any of DS feats, then you obviously have not read all of the comics DS has been in, a feat that tops everything Odin and RKT has ever done, a feat that tops any abstract in marvel...

The Anti-Monitor, a being who destroyed millions if not countless DC universes, all high fathers, supes, dr fates, abstracts, etc. DS battled the Anti-Monitor (with only his own power) and severely dammaged it, this is some thing that dwarfs any of Odins or RKT's feats.

So dont give me that DS feats just dont measure up, because they far surpass anything of Odin and RKT.

Secondly you say you dont know what the ALE can do, yeah uh huh did you skip all the scans, because that right there was an example of what just a very fraction of the ALE Can do, or are you going to tell me that RKT and Odin surpass the cosmic Cinque?

This all goes to show that PC supes is far above RKT, why? Because if PC supes was able to stand up to DS and is now able to beat him (DS was not affected by the crisis their is no pre and post crisis DS) then imagine how powerful PC supes was who was more powerful then post crisis supes.

newjak86
You say that Odin causing a shock wave throughout the entire multiverse tops any of DS feats, then you obviously have not read all of the comics DS has been in, a feat that tops everything Odin and RKT has ever done, a feat that tops any abstract in marvel...

The Anti-Monitor, a being who destroyed millions if not countless DC universes, all high fathers, supes, dr fates, abstracts, etc. DS battled the Anti-Monitor (with only his own power) and severely dammaged it, this is some thing that dwarfs any of Odins or RKT's feats.

So dont give me that DS feats just dont measure up, because they far surpass anything of Odin and RKT.

Secondly you say you dont know what the ALE can do, yeah uh huh did you skip all the scans, because that right there was an example of what just a very fraction of the ALE Can do, or are you going to tell me that RKT and Odin surpass the cosmic Cinque?

This all goes to show that PC supes is far above RKT, why? Because if PC supes was able to stand up to DS and is now able to beat him (DS was not affected by the crisis their is no pre and post crisis DS) then imagine how powerful PC supes was who was more powerful then post crisis supes. Like you said he destroyed many Universes one at a time Odin literally sent Shock Waves throughout the entire Multiverse multiple universes at the same time in fact many beings in any comics have not performed a feat on that level.

Yeah but once again on the ALE before you can claim Abstract level perhaps it should beat an Abstract being.

I'm not denying DS's or the ALE's power but they don't have the feats your trying to claim they do to put them on the level you want.

And of course this just goes back to the begining that implied power sometimes is all you need when feats aren't that good.
RKT is far beyond PC Supes

Jesse7
Are you running out of things to say newjak?

Because when Odin caused a shock wave throughout the multiverse, I recall it saying a ripple that went outward thoughout the multiverse, and secondly Odin never destroyed a single universe, give me a break trying to compare Odin to the Anti-Monitor.

And Secondly the Anti-Monitor didnt just go slowly 1 by 1 destrying universes, he was ripping through them so fast it was causing all of reality space and time to break down and the multiverse to merge and break apart. Eventually mostly everyone in DC being remade into post crisis, this out classes anything of Odin and RKT.

All odin did was cause a ripple throughought the multiverse, the Anti-Monitor was destroying the multiverse and destroyed all of it except the primary DC universe and a few pockets of reality here and there.

The ALE does have feats to back it up, or did you not see it easily dwarf and overcome the cosmic cinque? Are you going to tell me that the cosmic Cinque is not beyond Abstract? DS alone is abstract level, Dr. Fate, Orion with the astro force, High father? Do you know what abstract level and beyond is?

Rkt has nothing on Pc Supes, PC Supes 10/10.

Jesse7
Actually to clear a few things up, it was technically the IMPs who destroyed the pre-Crisis multiverse and the Post-Crisis Universe of DC Comics, as well as the Elseworlds of Kingdom Come, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, and the DC Animated Universe and in the end they put it back together without any effort at all and were joking around the whole time. <---info from mordrum

But it was the Anti-monitor who destroyed the countless universes before they changed it all afterward. So all in all it negates nothing from the AM's feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.