Have You Ever....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxLuvMe4MexX
....been heartbroken? lol Or do you already have that special someone? shifty Just curious. Though any normal human who dates has been heartbroken before. no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
....been heartbroken? lol Or do you already have that special someone? shifty Just curious. Though any normal human who dates has been heartbroken before. no expression
Oh, yes.

Had to go through a lot.

soleran30

What's a heart have to do with it................pumping blood!

No heartbreaks! evil face

XxLuvMe4MexX
stick out tongue Tell me about it. I've been heartbroken... a lot actually. -_-; not fun. Anyone here have a sweetheart?

DarkC
stick out tongue Tell me about it. I've been heartbroken... a lot actually. -_-; not fun. Anyone here have a sweetheart?
Hmmmm. whistling

K.Diddy

Been Heartbroken twice and broke a heart once evil face

soleran30

Doll if I were any sweeter I would spontaneously pop into a chocolate bon bon!

DarkC
I've broken many hearts, I hate myself for doing things like that.

Just for the record, I do call _Sanctuary_ my wife. She thinks its funny. bag

Pandemoniac
Aw, how the heart and ones feeling can be hurt...
Been run down by a car twice, but that was nothing compared to that girl saying 'I just want to be friends'.

soleran30
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Aw, how the heart and ones feeling can be hurt...
Been run down by a car twice, but that was nothing compared to that girl saying 'I just want to be friends'.

Oh I don't know about that I have had a few injuries and in retrospect a girl telling me to be friends is A-OK as long as we can still be sex buddies! wink

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by soleran30
Oh I don't know about that I have had a few injuries and in retrospect a girl telling me to be friends is A-OK as long as we can still be sex buddies! wink

Hahaha, I wouldn't have minded a 3rd collision for such a deal.

JToTheP
Yes. Twice. Not posting what happened.

soleran30
Originally posted by JToTheP
Yes. Twice. Not posting what happened.

Ok, thanks. bunny

Itzak
I've been heartbroken once, yeah.

Pandemoniac
Everybody has been heartbroken at some point . Guess we all have met someone we desired but did not get together with atleast once.

soleran30
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Everybody has been heartbroken at some point . Guess we all have met someone we desired but did not get together with atleast once.

Thats not all together True there was one time my heart wasn't broken I mean the sick sadisitic ***** served it to me cold (cuz thats the best way for revenge) laughing

ROYALGUARD

i had my fair share of that and now im just laughing my ass off how i wasted my time on that *****

but im willing to save you from your heartbreak if you allow me to.
if youre 18 above and youre in cali and im in cali... sure why not

Lightningrod
Yes I have been heartbroken, was a sad time toosad

K.Diddy
I love breaking up with people,beacuse it gives me an exuse to go out and get drunk and start a fight with some random guy,that looks weaker than me smile

soleran30
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I love breaking up with people,beacuse it gives me an exuse to go out and get drunk and start a fight with some random guy,that looks weaker than me smile

see a smart man would go out play the sympathy card and work for a threesome..............................rather then possibility of winding up with a face that looks like the bottom of a filthy trashcan if you lose the fight wink

LonDon06
Yes I've been heartbroken T_T

XxLuvMe4MexX
XD wow, now we're talking about threesomes?

lalalander
..never..

Xirius

Yeah, and Ive never hurt so much or for so long as I did then.

a1hsauce
nope...i try not to get too attached erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.