Is anyone else getting a weird window popping up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Whenever I'm browsing the OTF I see a weird window ad pop up, but it disappears in a second. I was wondering if it was just internet explorer? blink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by JToTheP
Whenever I'm browsing the OTF I see a weird window ad pop up, but it disappears in a second. I was wondering if it was just internet explorer? blink

Do you ever stop b!tching? smile

JToTheP
It was an honest question and there's always someone trying to get me introuble.

It's from "True" it says. It shows a man and a woman exercising, and a woman the next time. blink

LanceWindu

Check the News and Questions forum, where this has been posted about before. Complain directly to Raz about pop-ups because pop-ups suck ass.

Either that, or switch to Firefox and Adblock. I never see ads.

JToTheP
Oh it was? Sorry for duplicate thread.

I just started to see it today that's why I wasn't sure how old it was.

Piggle Humsy
are you sure it's not one of those ones you scroll over and it pops up??...

because that has happened to some people before with the ads at the top of the page.. yes

JToTheP
It may be, but it's usually when I am in the middle of a page reading a post. Just now typing it.

True.

We've got your spice.

blink

MASTERdeBATER
So we just make a thread about anything now

JToTheP
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
So we just make a thread about anything now

This is what the OTF is about.

What movie should I watch?

Help me with my paper?

etc.

Piggle Humsy
I have a tree that monkeys grow on.. it's in my back yard.

*picks a monkey*

no expression

Lightningrod
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Do you ever stop b!tching? smile

Are you trying to get banned? smile

Lightningrod
JToTheP and I get those annoying pop up too...people in the news and questions will say use firefox, but that doesn't work either

Piggle Humsy
mmm jake... drooly

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
mmm jake... drooly

damn straight stick out tongue smile

powerfulone1987
Yeah, I'll get them every once in a while too. But no picture comes up, just a rectangular white and whateve color box and then it'll go away.

It's not really a box though, b/c nothing is there. Is like "where a box once was but not now in this moment in time"

is it comprehensible.....

soleran30
Foxfire pays...................no popups!

darth vraya
It was an honest question and there's always someone trying to get me introuble.

It's from "True" it says. It shows a man and a woman exercising, and a woman the next time. blink yeah I got that here once but only once not multiple times no expression

Bloigen
tongue_ss

bitchcock839039
hello Hitlers biggest fan here hes so sxc blowup

Bardock42
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Check the News and Questions forum, where this has been posted about before. Complain directly to Raz about pop-ups because pop-ups suck ass.

Either that, or switch to Firefox and Adblock. I never see ads.

Or Slim Browser and NOTHING...if you feel like taking a good Browser....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.