Big Boy Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
All of these guys are thrown into an adamantium ring the size of...uh...Rhode Island lol. Almost all are at their highest peak of strength with all of the powers that they had at that current time. The ones that are at that peak are the ones with the + sign next to their names. Those without a + are at their overall average strength/power levels. Fights are to the death. Who survives this? Who gets the most kills? Etc?

Contestants:

+Thing
+Rhino
+Bane
Juggernaut (depowered so he isn't "absolutely indestructible", but has his highest actual physical strength)
Superman (normal, post-crisis)
+Colossus
+Luke Cage
Hulk (Note: does not start off as Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk, but of course, he could end up getting like that. That is up to how your vision of the fight goes on. For instance, you might think that all of them will be afraid of Hulk, so at the very start, they'll all team up against him and kill him so that he doesn't get any stronger. Or he might sit back and just get pissed and finally kill everyone in the arena. Who knows. That's up to you to decide)
+Abomination
+Wendigo
Iron Man w/Hulkbuster armor
Thor
+Spider-Man
+Venom
+Carnage
Doomsday (with only one life - no regeneration)
Steel
+Wonder Man

NoFate007
bump

jrodslam
It all comes down to.....

Juggy
Supes
Hulk
Thor
Colossus
Thing
Wonder Man

Out of that bunch, id say the finalists are Supes, Thor and Juggy. Cant decide who wins the whole thing.

And why isnt Namor or Hercules in the rumble? And how come DC characters are so limited? Either way, id put my money on either of the final 3, leaning more towards Supes due to his speed

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
It all comes down to.....

Juggy
Supes
Hulk
Thor
Colossus
Thing
Wonder Man

Out of that bunch, id say the finalists are Supes, Thor and Juggy. Cant decide who wins the whole thing.

And why isnt Namor or Hercules in the rumble? And how come DC characters are so limited? Either way, id put my money on either of the final 3, leaning more towards Supes due to his speed Doomsday would definately be on the shorter end of the list before Thing, Wonderman, Collusus for sure.

Tshern
Yeah, Thor, Supes and Juggernaut will be the final three. After that it's a tough call, if Supes decides to attack Juggernaut first Thor might be able to summon a godblast that finishes Supes. Since Juggernaut isn't immune to physical harm in this scenario I would give it to Thor.

If Thor fought smart he would kill Supes before the final three emerge. He's also pretty much the only contestant who has beans of stopping Supes.

Very true.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Doomsday would definately be on the shorter end of the list before Thing, Wonderman, Collusus for sure.

I was thinking that at first, but because he only has one life, i figured it wouldnt be that long before he was defeated.

Wally West
Since Doomsday doesn't have a + next to him I'm assuming its the DOS Doomsday in which case I think it would come down to him, Thor and Superman, the two would finish him off and it would be a flip of a coin between those two. I'd probably give an edge to Thor as he has more allies in the fight and might not have had to expend quite as much energy as Superman to reach the end.

jrodslam
The ones that have the + are at their peak. DOS Doomsday is near peak?

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
The ones that have the + are at their peak. DOS Doomsday is near peak?
A non plus is the average so I guess an average for DD would be Hunter/Prey? If DOS is his weakest and Gog Wars his best, I would go for that.

NoFate007
Doomsday isn't at his peak, and he can only have one life. No Gog-Doomsday, but it isn't the first time he's ever been in a fight. Know what I mean?

Note: I did forget Hercules. Add him in there. Namor, I didn't feel like going through the "is he out of water/in water/how long was he in water beforehand" deal, and I'm not a big fan of the character lol.

Also I forgot about Killer Croc (doubt he'd be able to pull anything off, but eh, why not throw him in there?)

So add to the list:

Hercules
+Killer Croc

NoFate007
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.