Mutantx Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feline
Sorry .i forgot to make one of these anyway i do have permission for this.and i got sick of people joining in the rp game.plus i had to think of a basic plot.all chars.are playble but shalimar

MadMel
i call collosus

feline
I would like all mutant x chars filled first.i do have some just like him.Jesse

MadMel
hang on...i dont know much about xmen..only tha movies..whos in the mutent X catagory??

DarkDethbringer
Mutant X isnt X-Men

feline
Powers.ONE power per char.unless the classifaction says that the power can have more than one.also some mutants may have one power from all classifations,that mutant will be limited and will have no choic but to be evil due to the fact that the powers drive them crazy and they are unstabble(if you want one to be good pm me with a reason.i don't mean ~he/she will be good for the team~because Brennan,Shalimar,Jesse,Emma,andLexxa should only be the most powerful on the team.~Also made up chars. & x-men are allowed only when the main chars are filled.

HOW THEY CAME TO BE & THE DIFF FROM X_MEN:Mutant X is another x-men only no sentinels,human know some what about mutants.read this slow.MutantX chars. were not born with their powers due to evelution.a company named Geneomix was the leader of birth control pills that failed and mutated humans into mutants.diff pills gave diff. powers.the liquid gave element power while the high doze gave ferals.

PLOT:it's just like x-men.

Char. Sheet
Namemessedhalimar Fox
Power:Feral:Feline
Pic/Apper.:

POWERS:Ferals are New Mutants who have had their DNA spliced with that of an animal. They are generally very athletic, and possess many of the traits found in their host animal.

From most common to rarest -

Feral Felines
Feral Felines are the most commonly found Feral Mutant. Types include cats, lions, tigers, etc.
Weaknesses: All Feral Felines have a instinctual fear of fire. As well, they are especially prone to hypnosis.

Feral Ursines
Type: Bear

Feral Canines
Types: Dogs, Wolfs, etc.

Feral Porcines
Types: Boar, Hog, Pig, etc.

Feral Cervine
Type: Deer

Feral Reptus'
Types: Lizards, Snakes, etc.
Some varieties of Feral Reptus' have the ability to give off venom.

Feral Amphibian
Types: Frog, etc.

Feral Piscis
Type: Fish

Feral Insectum
Type: Insect
Some Feral Insectum have the ability to give off venom.

Feral Aves
Type: Bird
Note: As of yet, Genomex has not successfully created any Feral Aves, but may have future successes in this area.

Elemental Mutants have the ability to channel and project various energies through their bodies.

Elemental Electricals
Elemental Electricals have the ability to generate, or absorb, electrical energy.
Note: Caution should be taken that an absorbing Elemental Electrical does not absorb a generating Elemental Electrical, as this could cause a catastrophic explosion.
Weakness: Electrical powers become weaker when the Mutant bearing them is soaked in water. As well, if they are currently generating, the water will have the effect of turning the electricity back on them, effectively electrocuting the elemental.

Elemental Thermals
Elemental Thermals have the ability to channel heat or cold. Mutants
with Elemental Thermal Transfer abilities also have the ability to project that energy.

Elemental Sonics
Elemental Sonics have the ability to channel various sound-related abilities.

Elemental Chemicals

Elemental Botanicals
Elemental Botanicals have the ability to affect plants and other organic objects.

Elemental Geographicals
Elemental Geographicals have the ability to channel various earth-related energies.

Molecular-based mutations give subjects attributes which defy physical science.

Intangibles
Molecular Intangibles have the ability to lessen their body density, allowing them be become almost completely permeable. This mutations lets them pass through solid objects with ease, including objects such as walls or floors.
Note: While the clothing that an Intangible is wearing 'phases out' with them, the same does not apply to objects that they holding, no matter what the object's size or composition.
Weakness: The ability of Intangibles to 'phase out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath. As well, there seems to be time limit on how long they can use their abilities before the effect becomes permanent.

Impervious
Molecular Impervious mutants have the ability to increase their body density, allowing them to withstand penetration from solid objects, such as bullets.
Weakness: The ability of Impervious' to 'mass out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath.

Invisibles
Molecular Invisibles have the ability to create an aura around themselves to deflect light. This aura gives them the ability to function invisible to the naked eye, however, invisibles can be detected using infrared goggles. They are more commonly known as having stealth abilities, and have very short lifespans, as their mutation often deteriorates, killing them in the process.

Propulsives
Molecular propulsives have the ability to move at unnaturally high speeds.

Gravitatives
Molecular Gravitatives have the ability to alter the weight of object, other people, or themselves.

Chromatics
Molecular Chromatics have the ability to effect color, light, and related factors.

Stasis-suspension
Mutants with the ability of Molecular Stasis-Suspension have the ability to alter or freeze time.

Replicators
Molecular replicators have the ability to replicate themselves, through such methods as self-cloning.

Elastics
Molecular Elastics have the ability to alter their size or shape. This classification of mutant is extremely rare.it is commom two see these mutants have 2 or more of of the Molecular power.

Psionic mutants have abilities with are associated with heightened mental capabilities. This classification is the hardest to keep records of.

Telepaths
Psionic Telepaths have the ability to recieve and alter the thoughts of other people. They may also possess the ability to communicate mentally with other people, especially with other Psionic Telepaths

Telekinetics
Psionic Telekinetics are able to lift and move objects using only their mind.

Telempaths
Psionic Telempaths have the ability to read and alter the emotions of others. They may also possess the ability to transmit their own emotions to other people. Telempathic visions sometimes appear in metaphorical terms.
Note: As a side effect to this ability, Telempaths are prone to migranes.

Tele-cybers
Tele-cybers have the ability to mentally interact with and manipulate computers and other electronic devices.
Note: As a side effect to this ability, Telecybers are prone to severe emotional swings.

Precognitives
Psionic Precognitives, otherwise known as Precogs, have the ability to see future events. It is speculated that these visions are only of possible futures, and may shift constently.

Illusionist
Psionic Illusionists have the ability to project unreal visuals or attitudes. However, the quality of these illusions is generally poor, appearing as a holographic, monochromatic image
Powers

feline
Open chars:Jesse,Emma,Brennan,Lexxa&Adam(maybe.adam dosn't matter.he is the smartest person on earth)

feline
open
Name:Brennan Mulwray
Power:Elemental:Electricals:generate
Leader of mutantX(should be played by someone who can help make great plots and will take charge)

Open
Name:Emma Emma deLauro
Powers: Psionic :Telempath

OPen
Name:Jesse Kilmartin
Power:Molecular :Impervious&Intangibles

Open
Name:Lexa Pierce
Age:24-30 (unknown.it is said she is the first member and not shalimar.)
Power: (both element&molecular)shot light beams and become Invisible with and object she holds

Twilight Janick
I'm asking if I can have a custom character, an Electrical Elemental that is.

feline
~i hate to say it but all customs&x-men will have to wait till the 4 mutantx chars are filled.if it takes more then a day i will start letting customs play.but brennan,jesse and emma or atlest lexa must be fill.

feline
JEsse

feline
Emma

feline
Brennan

feline
Shalimar

feline
sorry thats not lexa.i can't find my lexa pice now

feline
ok heres lexa

MadMel
lol...ok

MadMel
sorry, thought xmen and mutant x were both marval factions..
hang on, what are brenans powers?? he looked like electrical...maybe you can have him, janick

feline
hold did i post that who ever plays brennan most be on most of the time to

feline
I ALSO FORGOT
The base of mutantx is in smokeking mountain in L.A
the jet used is the double helix

MadMel
oh..

feline
Bad guy
Gabriel Ashlocke (Michael Easton) also referred to as Patient Zero, was the first child of Genomex. Undeniably the most powerful mutant, Gabriel was placed into a pod for his own safety and the good of the world. But he was released and became a powerful nemesis for the Mutant X team.

Thunder Fox
am i still breenan

feline
i you want.ok its been 24 hours as i said any who wants an made char pm me

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance
Power: Telekinitic
lance was rescued from Genomax by shalimar and breenen he is still new to his powers so can be kinda dangerous when he loses control of the powers

feline
madmel are you jesse?good job thunder.the thing about geneomex is that some site have a geneomax and other genomex

MadMel
yeah ok ill take jesse..whats his personality like

Thunder Fox
thanx big grin oh i forgot he don't like talking to other ppl other than those two

MadMel
oh ok

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by MadMel
oh ok no i'm talking about my character

MadMel
right..sorry, im kinda distracted by homework..

feline
jesse is like the smart but cool guy.he ego isn't as high as brennan but he knows he's got what it takes,also he nice,gentlmen but can some times be distrusting and but heads with brennan.

also mutantx chars plz try to post more then one line encluing me.if i do post one liners for a while get at me

Thunder Fox
the evil H word homework -shudders and hides-

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by feline
jesse is like the smart but cool guy.he ego isn't as high as brennan but he knows he's got what it takes,also he nice,gentlmen but can some times be distrusting and but heads with brennan.

also mutantx chars plz try to post more then one line encluing me.if i do post one liners for a while get at me hey feline mind if i play Gambit or something

MadMel
Originally posted by feline

also mutantx chars plz try to post more then one line encluing me.if i do post one liners for a while get at me
oh man...more than one line....this is gonna kill me....laughing out loud..

feline
come on you can do this.i wish emma was here

Thunder Fox
lol

feline
Lets start.your chars will level up.i'll pm you with some new powers

MadMel
ive changed my mind..im not soing jesse..not because of the writing..its just im never on the same time as you guys..so im making my own char gimme a sec..

MadMel
Name: andrew kirk
Power: feral reptus (venomous)
appearence: solid but wiry build, green/brown clothing, long tail. clawed fingers and feet, snake-like eyes. (wait...are tails allowed??)

Shalimar_fox
no.in the future maybe.depends on the level of power your char gets.claws are allowed but not een shalimar has reached that point.snake eyes ok but the thing about ferals are their eyes turn into their host animal when they feel like using them.most times ferals eyes only turn for less than 7mins no matter how power the feral.so you might wanna post your reg eyes alls

Shalimar_fox
BAd guys from here on out list
name:Aziza
Group:Links
Power:Energy blast,slight ablity to fly

Shalimar_fox
Name:Bigfoot(he really has no name)
Group:none/links
Power:K9 feral.highten senes.

NBT x 20
I want Brennan or Jesse.

Shalimar_fox
Name:Kim
Power:A project of neromex(Genomax baby sister)she can move atoms at high speeds causing explotionshttp://www.mutantx.com/galleries/episodes/season2/205/pics_205_18.html

Thunder Fox
im breenan

Shalimar_fox
Kim

Shalimar_fox
Namebig grinr. Sarah Wolf
Group:Wolf Gang
Power:really none.she is smart and have found away to take mutant powers out their blood and if she takes the right amount with in three days the mutant will die.her ole gang dose this.their fav. victims are ferals.once they active their full power they turn into a a light that looks like a greek god

Shalimar_fox
Mrs wolf

Shalimar_fox
Major Bosses
Name:Nikki Rogers
Status:evil.becuase adam picked shalimar for the team feral.at first adam was gonna make the team all feral
Group:none/links/wolf/or who pays the most
power:feline feral.can do everything shalimar can

Shalimar_fox
Name:Madson Eckhart
Group:GSA
power none.has mutants and humans do his work to solve the mutant problem that he made

Shalimar_fox
Name:Ashlock jr
Group:Links/Mutantx
Powers:feral bear,telpath,elemental energy,molucarl can't remember.he's more powerful than his dad ashlock

Thunder Fox
is that all?

Shalimar_fox
mutantx has about 57 bad guys

Thunder Fox
holy shit thats alot

Shalimar_fox
Gabriel Ashlocke (Michael Easton) also referred to as Patient Zero, was the first child of Genomex. Undeniably the most powerful mutant, Gabriel was placed into a pod for his own safety and the good of the world. But he was released and became a powerful nemesis for the Mutant X team

Name:Ashlock
Satus:Evil
Power:feral bear,telmpath,element eletricaty,molcaur (havn't seen him use this power)

NBT x 20
Can i be jesse?

Shalimar_fox
thank god.yes you may

Shalimar_fox
Brennan(male)-thunderfox
Jesse(male)-NBT-20
Shalimar(female)-Shalimar_fox
Anndrew(male)-madmel

Thunder Fox
breenan and lance and gambit when we get to the x-men.....

Shalimar_fox
Brennan(male)-thunderfox
Jesse(male)-NBT-20
Shalimar(female)-Shalimar_fox
Andrew(male)-madmel
Emma(female)-Shalimar_fox

X-MEN PLAYABLE

Shalimar_fox
EMMa update pic

Shalimar_fox
^^no thats not it

MadMel
??..the bottom one right?..laughing out loud.

Shalimar_fox
~yea~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.