Dr. Doom vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Dr. Doom gets a lot of praise and credit but I think a lot of it is just OHHH its Doom.
I think he can level a Juggernaut. These two were made to fight eachother.

Horrificus
Dr. Doom would end up with the ruby, the power, and a brand new planet to rule.

Swanky-Tuna
What ruby?

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What ruby?

The gem of cyttorak.

Horrificus
Yeah, sorry. I meant the gem. I was thinking of something else.

Murda Mase
Doom would win.

Right now hes got Thor's hammer.

soujaboy09
Inform me on Doom's new powers?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, sorry. I meant the gem. I was thinking of something else.
Yeah... Juggernaut doesn't carry the gem around and it doesn't just give the Juggernaut powers to anyone who touches it.

Laminator_X
Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought. Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy. Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

Mider
since what comic does doom have these new powers?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought. Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy. Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

Yeah, he is very tough, in 3 or 4 different ways.
Tech, magic, strategy... He beat the Beyonder.
He can figure out this. I am a Juggernaut fan, but Doom can do this.

And, does he really have Thor's hammer?

samishe
Give Doom 10 years of prep, maybe then he could win.

Horrificus
Do I really have to go through ALL the feats that Doom has, and compare them to Juggernaut?
I like Juggs, but we are talking about a top clas conqueror with Doom.
He has defeated cosmic-level foes, and entire teams. And, here is the problem: He did it any way he needed to. He didn't do it by strength alone, power alone, technology alone, magic alone.
He did it any way he needed to, with a combination of all these things. That is what he does. We aren't talking about who is stronger, or who will win a fight.
Just, who will win.

samishe
Do I really have to go through ALL the feats that Doom has, and compare them to Juggernaut?
I like Juggs, but we are talking about a top clas conqueror with Doom.
He has defeated cosmic-level foes, and entire teams. And, here is the problem: He did it any way he needed to. He didn't do it by strength alone, power alone, technology alone, magic alone.
He did it any way he needed to, with a combination of all these things. That is what he does. We aren't talking about who is stronger, or who will win a fight.
Just, who will win.

This is what Wonder Man says "These two were made to fight each other".

What could Doom do to Juggernaut?

Mider
umm again what comic does he get these new powers?

Swanky-Tuna
That's weird because Surfer's board is only supposed to respond to him. Unless maybe he allows it.

I'm not saying Doom wouldn't win though. I'm pretty sure I said it on the last Doom vs Juggernaut thread.

Mider
so in fantastic four comics doom has the hammer AND sufer's board?

Tshern
Doom sets his armor to explode in 10 seconds, then he changes his mind into Juggy's body and vice versa. Soon Cain Marko's conciousness is wiped out while Doom has Juggernaut's body and Victor's conciousness.

KillAll
Niether does the Silver Surfer's board, but Doom was cruisin on that after they fought.

this is also a science based power, not magic. doom CAN manipulate magics, but not to a degree that you are thinking he can wink. please read below.

Doom's got the magic chops to beat juggy.

no he doesnt. Dr. strange more than dwarfs doom in a straight up magical battle. to this date, dr. strange has called on juggernaut twice for help, and fought him. he has lost both times. he was nearly killed for his troubles. the unstoppable nature of juggernauts power doesnt stop at the physical realm, he marches through dr. stranges spells also. even his protection spells. doom isnt winning this magically.

Alternately, he could laser off Cain's helmet and then do his Ovoid body-swap trick.

likely??? no... possibility??? maybe. i think doom COULD win this fight. but i dont think it would be any more than juggernaut would win. 50/50 all the way. doom could take juggernaut down in a similar manner that he did to hulk. but its not the same with juggernaut. a second attack of the same mannor probably wouldnt work on juggernaut. he'd see it coming, and IF it put him down a first time, he would simply erect a force field to nullify whatever it might be.

AJ4LIFE
i think it depends whether or not doom has prep time

KillAll
^^^^ an obvious answer, one you would expect to hear in a thread like this wink

Mider
can anyone tell me how doom got thors hammer and the surfers board has something happend to him that he is a uber powerful being now? And yeah i mean he is a magician but not a very good one he took forever to get his mother back good for him >.< anyway does anyone know about this new power boost?

KillAll
maybe he acquired it after thors death??? i dunno, is thor alive? lol, i'm out of the comic scene.

i also think they were refering to when doom stole surfers powers??? he controlled surfers powers, and the board by extension. although i could be wrong lol.

Laminator_X
RE the board... Doom stole the Silver Surfur's powers at one point way back in the 60's. That was with prepped tech, but I was just making a point.

Doom as a magician: He's actually quite good. There's a Doom/Strange grapic novel wherin Doom is one of the magicians summoned to the temple of the Vishanti in Thailand to compete to see who shal be oficcially the new Sorcerer Supreme. Strange won the tourney, of course, but Doom was at least seeeded in it. He's world class. Strange has to grant a boon to the finalists, and so they team up to go rescue Doom's mother.

Re the Ovoid Mind Swap: This requires no prep or tech, and he's used it as a last moment desperation move more than once.

Murda Mase
Thor's Hammer came crashing down from earth and Nasa or somebody was investigating it.

Then Doom and his Doombots broke in the FF tried to stop him, but failed.

It happend in FF #536
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=64673

Wonder Man
All i was saying the reason theyre made to fight eachother. Juggs is powered by magic and Doom is very strong magiclly. Plus i wonder how powerful Dooms armor form is. I wouldn't doubt near Ironman level at the least. Doom is also a master of science. with the combonation of strength science and magic it could be a great fight.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut's fought Dr.Strange, and Nova at the same time before.

TheKahn

yes

KillAll
the more i think about it, thats dooms ONLY way to beat juggernaut. his science MIGHT work... once. like i said, juggernaut could always default to a personal impenatrable force field.

his magics probably arent powerful enough to defeat juggernauts (stranges were not, twice...).

without a significant amount of prep, i dont see doom doing anything to juggernaut that hasnt already been tried.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut isn't like Colossus, Thing, Hulk, ext he's not just a big buff person with class 100 strength. He's a living embodiment of a magical being resistant to all forms of damage.

I watch Pokemon
Bump. evil face

American Dragon
Dr. Doom would end up with the ruby, the power, and a brand new planet to rule.

Dr. Doom with all his intelligence having all the power of Juggernaut. If that happened he would truly be unstoppable in more ways than one. No one would beat him including the Fantastic 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.