I'm sick... Oh god I am sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I saw that movie slither today, good movie I reccomend it. For people who like funny sci fi horror flicks

But lets get straight to the point. I obviously have this thing for Nathan Fillion. Naturally.. i mean the man is hot.

But.. in this movie, whe hes all covered in dirt and blood and guts and flesh... All I could think was how much i want to get in his little canadian pants >.<

Its like.. i was watching the movie but I was so distracted.. and it was nasty.. i mean Who thinks a fleshy blood guty covered guy is hot?

see the movie... you'll get it.

Ronny
Oh I love all this attention.. it does wonders for my ego. cry

K.Diddy
laughing out loud

Ronny
Oh well, better then nothing. *pats Kdiddy on the head*

Itzak
I do that all the time with blood covered gutted chicks. no expression

Oh and for the record... you should see a doctor. stick out tongue I guess that means I should to... shock

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh well, better then nothing. *pats Kdiddy on the head*

smile

Ronny
Originally posted by Itzak
I do that all the time with blood cover gutted chicks. no expression

Oh and for the record... you should see a doctor. stick out tongue I guess that means I should to... shock not gutted stick out tongue covered in guts.

I mean if i was there I'd hit that no question.. Brain greasy and all.

Itzak
not gutted stick out tongue covered in guts.

I mean if i was there I'd hit that no question.. Brain greasy and all.

But that's your fantasy. stick out tongue I'm talking about my fantasy.

Yeah... and as you hit it his eyes pop out. blink *goes to see a doctor*

Oh and do I get a pat on the head? eek!

Ronny
scared I ment hit it as in Oh god what a stupendous orgasm not actually hitting... though... that would be kinda kinky...

*pats Itzaks head*

Itzak
shocking How do you find that "kinky"? And how does one find a corpse "hot"... unless it was fried.

Hey! pissed Watch who you're hitting.

Captain REX
I was going to get the first post, but then my computer fizzled out. miffed

Anyways! You know you get turned on by gore, Ronny. stick out tongue

(and the sig is a joke from Mist to me to you all, so Ronny...don't eat me ninja )

Ronny
ninja I know about the sig Rex, i wont eat you.

I know I'm sick weep Gore is my sexual weakness

Itzak he was totally alive! he was just covered in OTHER peoples dead guts. plus he has a pussy hole in his tummy..

Captain REX
Yum...

Ronny
*spurts ketcup on your head* shock

Itzak
ninja I know about the sig Rex, i wont eat you.

I know I'm sick weep Gore is my sexual weakness

Itzak he was totally alive! he was just covered in OTHER peoples dead guts. plus he has a pussy hole in his tummy..

*cuts self* shifty

Cute...

Ronny
No thats not cute thats just lame crazy

Imaginary
I saw that movie slither today, good movie I reccomend it. For people who like funny sci fi horror flicks

But lets get straight to the point. I obviously have this thing for Nathan Fillion. Naturally.. i mean the man is hot.

But.. in this movie, whe hes all covered in dirt and blood and guts and flesh... All I could think was how much i want to get in his little canadian pants >.<

Its like.. i was watching the movie but I was so distracted.. and it was nasty.. i mean Who thinks a fleshy blood guty covered guy is hot?

Honey, the man would be shaggable no matter HOW badly he's covered in crap wink

I've been watching Firefly droolio

Itzak
No thats not cute thats just lame crazy

I was being sarcastic. stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Imaginary
Honey, the man would be shaggable no matter HOW badly he's covered in crap wink

I've been watching Firefly droolio Zomg droolio Trash? Hes nekkie in that one.. i saw his butt.. eeeep

Naked butt eek!

>.< *wants to watch* its too late here I could just slip in the dvds and forget what time it was

a1hsauce
yes I know what you mean..i have a thing for bloody gutsy guys as well wink big grin

ILoveMyDaniel

I enjoy blood, guts, and gore. droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.