If I had the Force, I would...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
Here's a thread that I'm sure NO ONE has ever thought of...yeah...

If I had the Force, I would - Do the jedi mind trick on my landlord...
"You don't need to get my rent."

Tangible God
If I had the Force, well... Canada would look VERY different.

Captain REX
If I had the Force, man would Chuck Norris's beard look good on me.

Tarvos
If I had the Force, I'd go on a rampage in my school. Do I get a lightsaber too?

EPIIIBITES
If I had the Force I would get a girlfriend, get a life, and not be a star wars nerd...

wait a second...

Tarvos
Wait a second, you definetly don't have the Force! eek!

Altar[1stONE]
If I had the force.....I would KEEL you!

Sesse
Sit infront of the computer day and night being too lazy to focus for it!

And that is the truth!

jollyjim311
Become rediculously fat. Making things float to me all the time.

Oh yeah, and pay an overdue visit to the Christian Church and give 'em a little scare. evil face

darth vraya
Originally posted by jollyjim311

Oh yeah, and pay an overdue visit to the Christian Church and give 'em a little scare. evil face eek
well if I had the force I would take over the world
bwahahahaha... but unfortunately I don't have the force sad

Sesse

Oh yeah, and pay an overdue visit to the Christian Church and give 'em a little scare. evil face [/QUOTE

Fool! big grin

Go to the Vatican and say: "I am back, as I promised."

That should give you about billion christians under your personal command.

Alliance
^^^ much better idea.

Personally...Id get in contact with a my clone army and the US would look very different.

EPIIIBITES
If I had the force I would pee my pants...and then make it go away! yes

Tangible God
I wouldn't so much CONQUER the world... I'd more like, twist and bend things to my desire from the shadows.

Thorinn
If I had the force- I would declare myself King of the world, and bend all to my will.

then get killed being over thrown, because even the force can't kill billions all at once. erm

EPIIIBITES
If I had the Force I would go visit Lucas at Skywalkwer Ranch (after using mind tricks on a couple of security guards) and mind trick the heck out him..."You will leave your films the way they are."

darht dude
i'd take over the world and me and my sith warriors would kill anyone who got in my way.
chair

((The_Anomaly))
I cannot say seeing as this is a PG-13 site.

However, it has to do with my girlfriend...lol

Tarvos
Originally posted by Alliance
^^^ much better idea.

Personally...Id get in contact with a my clone army and the US would look very different.

So it'd actually be a Republic?

aj_vader
if i had the force id make my own star wars movie, and it would be much better than phantom menace lol

PVS
i would probably enslave the world.

DiamondBullets
I wouldn't conquer the world or bend mass populations to my will--but rather I would remain a commom folk and use the Force for personal gain.

Shit I would do...

-Stay on the couch and Force-summon the remote.

-Force-push people in bar brawls.

-Droid Stun metal detectors.

-Force Choke chumps who try to step to this.

-Force Lightning opposing cars in street races.

-Things I would do with the Mind Trick alone. (By far the most useful power)

-Get a blow job from any chick I choose.

-"Borrow" money from people.

-Get a raise.

-Get ahead in anything I do.

-Shop for free.

-Be a greedy, materialistic sunuvabitch.

Tangible God
^That's likely what most people would do, few of us have the balls to try and conquer the world.

Tarvos
I have the balls to run on a rampage. As long as I'm in Durge's body or something, I'd conquer the world. ermm

EPIIIBITES

Alliance
...a prime example of how not to use the darkside...

you give us a bad name! laughing out loud

EPIIIBITES
If I had the force I would find a cure for cancer. See...isn't that nice?

Tangible God
I'd cure AIDS, Hepatitis B, Avian Flu, Lepracy and the Eboli.

But not cancer.

Rayvann
I'd be a little ******* and use the Force to trip old ladies. evil face

Stun
if i had the force?

OH GOD! the possibilities are endless!Jumpy

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'd cure AIDS, Hepatitis B, Avian Flu, Lepracy and the Eboli.

But not cancer.

How would you cure those things with the Force?

And why not cancer?

Stun
good questionerm

on both accountsstick out tongue

PVS
i would force throw senior citizens so that i'll be able to collect SS when i retire stick out tongue

Tangible God
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
How would you cure those things with the Force?

And why not cancer? I dunno, Force Heal, or somethin'.

And if cancer's sured, then the pop. will skyrocket, we'll have overcrowded issues of all sorts... mutated diseases, slums, poverty, stripping of the world's resources. Pretty much what we have now x20. Ugh.

Crease
I'd at least attempt to take over the world...Not thru direct force though. I would scheme and manipulate things behind the scenes until I could one day declare my self Supreme Chancellor. evil face

It wouldn't be all that difficult, just time consuming.

Oh, and of course I'd impregnate every beautiful chick I could, so that my heirs wopuld look good and inherit the force.evil face

JaehSkywalker
I'd use it for my own good nd the mankind lol

Areora
If I had the force:

1) I would cut pares and float them across the table to the girlfriend that I would undoubtedly(*cough*not*cough*) get.

2) Force amplify my voice and yell at everyone for the fun of it.

3) Fix everything I broke that got me into trouble, without working hard at it.

4) Make a tree fall on my neighbor's house.

5) Demonstrate to the Christians at my church that God can't be real, because the Force is. So there, I win neener neener. Lol, JK.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Crease
I'd at least attempt to take over the world...Not thru direct force though. I would scheme and manipulate things behind the scenes until I could one day declare my self Supreme Chancellor. evil face

It wouldn't be all that difficult, just time consuming.

Oh, and of course I'd impregnate every beautiful chick I could, so that my heirs wopuld look good and inherit the force.evil face

Cwazy^^^

Captain REX
I'd probably toy around with the Force for awhile, and make it my second nature to use it absent-mindedly when doing homework or getting out of trouble or being lazy...

lionasa
I would learn to fly LOL

Captain REX
Eh...I don't think the Force has that purpose in mind... blink

Tangible God
If I had the Force I would get Tom Cruise to come on MY talk show, then I'd reveal to him my power and make him swear off Scientology and his new self-appointed doctorate in self-helping and drug rehab.

If he refuses than I'll zap him to death.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Sesse

Oh yeah, and pay an overdue visit to the Christian Church and give 'em a little scare. evil face laughing out loud laughing

Stun
think ALL religions. That should almost be the majority of Earth's population under your command!eek!

Alliance
except for athiests...in which case you better hope that I have the force because I'll be commin for you! ninja

"darksiders see the force as a means to an end...lightsiders see the force as an end in itself" - I don't remember

"Both lighsiders and darksiders are idiots. Use to learn both sides and mix them together" - Alliance

Eleonora
I would influence public opinion according to my taste, change everything that just doesn't seem right to me in this and other "societies", go beyond the boundries of the universe (with all that implies) and come back alive to tell the tale.....

anakinlover08
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
If I had the Force I would get a girlfriend, get a life, and not be a star wars nerd...

wait a second...

wow well i guess its nice to admit that lol wink Happy Dance

Sesse
I would kick everyones ass and declare myself as a New Emperor of the Empire of tomorrow.

Hail Me!

DarthMaul9123
if i had the force jolly jim would let us all say rape..thanks rex now he has all of us in check mode.

systemshock2
I would go to Best Buy and at the electronics section, while waiving my hand, will say "That 60 inch HDTV and 5.1 THX surround sound system will only cost me $1.00" to the salesman.

jollyjim311
Wish I had more responsibility, splurge a little, try to seem badass every now and then, and eventually get mowed the hell down by the military, like the rest of us would.

mephistodesigns

vader sith
if i had the force i would smoke weed everyday smokin' and i would be in controll of this site but i dont sad

Alliance
Wish I had more responsibility, splurge a little, try to seem badass every now and then, and eventually get mowed the hell down by the military, like the rest of us would.

Not if you hopped in your newly assembled star destroyer with your breand new clone army big grin

jollyjim311
Silly me, I forgot about the force "Create Star Destroyer" and "Clone Army in like a half a second, LOLZOR!!1!!!!1!!" powers.

Ermac_Master
"If I had the force"... I would get really fat.

Thorinn
If I had the Force.......I would walk down a busy street in New York and start frying random people with Sith lightning. no expression

Alliance
Silly me, I forgot about the force "Create Star Destroyer" and "Clone Army in like a half a second, LOLZOR!!1!!!!1!!" powers.

Yeah, I made those up. laughing

Im sure you can uses telepathy or whatever to order it long distance and from a long time ago.

preysin
if i had the force i would challenge all the jedis but mainly yoda!!!!!!!

JaehSkywalker
i would jmind trick my teachers not to give us homework.. and to get the remote easily... and to get everything else via force... and for it to help me in TKD...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.