Let's be friends DAMN you!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
This thread is to all avengers members and all syndicate members.

People! You are acting like fools! You made all this stuff personal. You are acting childish!

Now we have Avengers group VS evil syndicate group.
And all because of one stupid quarrel. I'm HONOSTLY sorry about Marcus being banned. He's a good guy and i like him.
But this is not the reason for all members of two groups not to like each other!

I opened this DAMN thread because i want to see how avengers and syndicate will make it up.
F!@K people! Because of this damn quarrel i can't even be a member of any group.

So lets start.

Nightfall already said that he is sorry. Now it's your turn avengers. You MUST accept his aplogy.

AJ4LIFE
actually sam we dont like him not his team, his team is great i was gonna make a team just like him but i stuck with avengers, the reason we dont like him sam is that said marcus was being racist and reported him, when he didnt do it, thats why ok sam

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
actually sam we dont like him not his team, his team is great i was gonna make a team just like him but i stuck with avengers, the reason we dont like him sam is that said marcus was being racist and reported him, when he didnt do it, thats why ok sam

Still it grows in hatred among all memebers.

AJ4LIFE
nah they got some nice guys over there i dont see us becoming enimies with them

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
This thread is to all avengers members and all syndicate members.

People! You are acting like fools! You made all this stuff personal. You are acting childish!

Now we have Avengers group VS evil syndicate group.
And all because of one stupid quarrel. I'm HONOSTLY sorry about Marcus being banned. He's a good guy and i like him.
But this is not the reason for all members of two groups not to like each other!

I opened this DAMN thread because i want to see how avengers and syndicate will make it up.
F!@K people! Because of this damn quarrel i can't even be a member of any group.

So lets start.

Nightfall already said that he is sorry. Now it's your turn avengers. You MUST accept his aplogy.

Lol , your title contradicts itself.....

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Lol , your title contradicts itself.....

Where? If so then sorry, my bad english...

Rewmac
It's not like that...Marcus is done for...He was one of the original 3...A leader...And we all know why.

AJ4LIFE
yes kinghtfalls fault

DraconaInVolata
When did the whole this group vs this group happen?

grey fox
Where? If so then sorry, my bad english...

Not the actual spelling , just the way you've writ it.

Lets be friends - This is usually a sign of peace/good sportsmanship and occasionally a break up line

DAMN YOU - Is what you usually say after you've been owned by someone and have bitter feelings of hatred.

DraconaInVolata

Fact is, whatever is going on here, I never saw any apology from Knightfall, he's never apologized that I'm aware of. As for the Must, we Must do nothing. You can't force someone to accept an apology. Fact is though, if he were to apologize, I can accept it, but that doesn't mean we have to be friends, and that certainly doesn't mean I have to or will trust him.

But the fact remains, I haven't seen any groups versus group thing on here. If something happened, fact is, get over it. If people are all torn up over a fight on the net, that's pathetic. Again, get over it, move on, it's the internet, get a life.

Knightfall93
I apologied on at least 2 of the threads were the arguments occured and also, who says I claimed Marcus was racist and reported him? I havent reported him since before his temp ban MONTHS ago... seriously, people, ask the mods if you want to!

steverules
I could have sworn that you got banned.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I apologied on at least 2 of the threads were the arguments occured and also, who says I claimed Marcus was racist and reported him? I havent reported him since before his temp ban MONTHS ago... seriously, people, ask the mods if you want to!

ACtually guys, It's strange to say this, I agree with Knightfall on this one. Marcus was not banned after an argument with Knightfall or anything, but after standing up for me in the general discussion stuff when another member badmouthed me. but enough of this, it's in the past.

grey fox
Originally posted by steverules
I could have sworn that you got banned.

Same here ?

Knightfall93
It was a 3 day ban... and sorry, folks...

Rewmac
Doesn't metter, but can't we just stop argueing about Marcus's ban. I miss, I feel sorry for him. But this forum is for fun, hate isn't leading anywhere. But an Alliance always gets what it wants...

AJ4LIFE
i want sam in avengers

Knightfall93
How about the avengersand the Syndicate form an alliance to battle those greater than our own... IE, the Authority and JLA... god, I am SO random!

DraconaInVolata
No

Knightfall93
lol, I talk ****

AJ4LIFE
yes

DraconaInVolata
lol, I talk ****

i noticed. lol.

Knightfall93
Meh... is there any particular purpose to this thread now?

Rewmac
We can make peace or war big grinbig grinbig grinlaughingrockevil face

AJ4LIFE
calm down people calm down lol i say we wage war on jla and authority

DraconaInVolata
calm down people calm down lol i say we wage war on jla and authority

wtf? The Avengers is not a warring group AJ. There's a reason we're held to the high standard Marcus started us with.

Rewmac
Not much for WAR...Leaders call...Though...No forming alliance with a Magneto and Doc Ock big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DraconaInVolata
No. The Avengers won't take part in that.

Knightfall93
Yeah, let's rise as the under-dogs and wage war on those 2, after all, they've all been relaxed lately and need something to get 'em active!

DraconaInVolata
Yeah, let's rise as the under-dogs and wage war on those 2, after all, they've all been relaxed lately and need something to get 'em active!

Speak no english? I just said that we're not waging war. We're not allying with the syndicate either. Knightfall, most of the people in the Avengers don't even like you.

As for the Avengers, there will be no group wars. If the Syndicate wants to do it, that's fine. However, we will take no part in that.

AJ4LIFE
dont be boring

DraconaInVolata
dont be boring

what is up with you AJ?

Rewmac
Yeah AJ you speak strange lately?

DraconaInVolata
I'm not being boring. I'm being smart. The Authority has the mods. The JLA has numbers. The Avengers are the ones who keep the order around, and make sure that if one of us is having problems, then the others aid them. We take on Fanboys. That's it. We're a group of smart debaters, and we're sticking like that. AJ, what would Marcus say if he heard you saying things like this?

Knightfall93
LOL, most of the people in the Avengers wrongly believe I got Marcus banned and still hold a grudge, ah well, I've lived through worse...

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
I'm not being boring. I'm being smart. The Authority has the mods. The JLA has numbers. The Avengers are the ones who keep the order around, and make sure that if one of us is having problems, then the others aid them. We take on Fanboys. That's it. We're a group of smart debaters, and we're sticking like that. AJ, what would Marcus say if he heard you saying things like this?

I'm not a mod cry

AJ4LIFE
laughing soon enough fox soon enough
maybe im not really aj evil face maybe im a hacker or his little brother

AJ4LIFE
i forgve u knightfall i like u

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Not the actual spelling , just the way you've writ it.

Lets be friends - This is usually a sign of peace/good sportsmanship and occasionally a break up line

DAMN YOU - Is what you usually say after you've been owned by someone and have bitter feelings of hatred.

Oh this! No, i did this on purpose. It's like "let's be friends Damn you", i mean if you wont be friends to each other i'll come and beat you stick out tongue

samishe
i forgve u knightfall i like u

Way to go AJ. wink Finally thread goes where i wanted it to go.

Blair Wind
chaos evil face

The Lords of Chaos are ruling these boards.......

Knightfall93
Yeah... but the Syndicate and the Authority have mysteriously ended the choaos... sort of! yeah, people, in the immortal Hippy words:
"Make love not war"

AJ4LIFE
well yor my freind sam so i listen

samishe
well yor my freind sam so i listen

thumb up

Knightfall93
At last, the fighting is over... well, almost, though I expect some Avengers still hate me... you found out who got Marcus banned, didn;t you?

AJ4LIFE
its either u and doc ok bout i doubt it or sioem guy who reported him for defending fiance

Knightfall93
I never reported it and.. yeah, that's right, she said it was that guy who was insulting her and he came to defend her! Is it me, or is this forum losing more and more people now Marcus is gone and the Authority and JLA have effectively disbanded?

AJ4LIFE
im not blaming u i believe u , i wil be shouted at but ohwell if i get kicked out i will join u

Knightfall93
LOL, you won't be because you havent done anything wrong really, even dracona said I didnt do it... who's the Avenger's leader now or are you kind of leaderless and disorganised at the minute?

AJ4LIFE
we have tony and dc 'sigh'

Rewmac
Nope, Tony Stark, Dark Crawler are the current and they were part of the original 3 with Marcus.

Knightfall93
Oh, I thought it was just Marcs... hang on, wasnt DC in the Authority?

AJ4LIFE
marcus was main boss but he left so now its dc and tony, rew i joined first so i know

Knightfall93
OK. I'm off to recruit more Syndicateers

AJ4LIFE
damn it

samishe
^Why? confused

AJ4LIFE
hes recriuting more people

Rewmac
Maybe you joined first, but I suppose nobody cleared it for you. Marcus, Tony, DC started together. And Marcus was online the most...That's why you all think he is the "main guy" big grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
no tony and dc helped him start it then i joined so im first official member

Knightfall93
LOL, I just PMed 10 or so people to et new members and I'm off to try get more. Cascador just sad he'd join (alleluija)

AJ4LIFE
damn

Knightfall93
I have sent out 2 joining quizzes now... YAY. A Deadpool 1 and a Toxin 1... hang on, I just realied Toxin ain't a bad guy. Oh ****... never mind

AJ4LIFE
keep to the rules

Knightfall93
Eh...he's a symbiote, he lost control of it sometime, or he will... or maybe... I dunno

Rewmac
no tony and dc helped him start it then i joined so im first official member And then you know everything right? pfff...big grinbig grinbig grin

Knightfall93
Dammit... I tried setting my title to "restricted" and it came up in asterisks...

AJ4LIFE
thats right rew
lol

Rewmac
I have sent out 2 joining quizzes now... YAY. A Deadpool 1 and a Toxin 1... hang on, I just realied Toxin ain't a bad guy. Oh ****... never mind Deadpool isn't one either.

AJ4LIFE
roll eyes (sarcastic) not another

Rewmac

AJ4LIFE
What the f**k?

Knightfall93
Errr... people, suddenly I apparently started some kind of "war"? What's this about?

AJ4LIFE
i dont know

Gregory
Ah, the sweet scent of internet drama in the morning ...

AJ4LIFE
r u a member of either group if not leave please

Knightfall93
No, biut apparently he's an international sex symbol, and apparenlty the Avenegers misunderstood one of your jokes and think we're at "war"

AJ4LIFE
ha ha ha , i asked if u was waging war on us cause of wat one of yor team said and theyre are going mad

Rewmac
r u a member of either group if not leave please Now that was stupid post AJ, everybody can write in any thread they want except for the Team Threads (if asked another Team's member)....If there is an ongoing arguement anyone can get into this thread and have an opinion...

Knightfall93
Oh my god... DraconaInVolata is bashing me for reporting her fiancee on a thread she never posted on and claims I wrongfully reported him... but I did tat like 2 months ago!!!

DraconaInVolata
I'm not bashing anyone. I'm telling the truth. You should try it.

jgiant
r u a member of either group if not leave please Who are u to tell people what to do, ohh thats right u are a member of the "avengers"...

DraconaInVolata
Don't get on jgiant. He's cool.

AJ4LIFE
What the f**k? this is pathetic im gone

jgiant
would a cool guy say this...
" this is pathetic im gone"

Gregory
I'm a member of the group of people who think massive internet drama on a comic book forum is retarted. It's a very exlusive group; we have a secret hand shake and every thing.

(I'm also, as has been pointed out, an international sex symbol, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the situation at hand).

Black Adam
Originally posted by Gregory
I'm a member of the group of people who think massive internet drama on a comic book forum is retarted. It's a very exlusive group; we have a secret hand shake and every thing.

(I'm also, as has been pointed out, an international sex symbol, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the situation at hand).

gives Gregory the secret handshake...

DigiMark007
I agree in principle with the purpose of this thread, but can''t allow it to stay open.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.