rate the bio of the person above you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Falcon
You heard.

Captain Falcon
10! It's mine!

Piggle Humsy
by bio.. do you mean profile??

cause of so, then it's been done before. so many times yes

Rate the Profile

not having a go at you or anything but I mean seriously.. think about it... there are thousands of members.. do you think you would be the first person to think of doing it?
no2

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
by bio.. do you mean profile??

cause of so, then it's been done before. so many times yes

Rate the Profile

not having a go at you or anything but I mean seriously.. think about it... there are thousands of members.. do you think you would be the first person to think of doing it?
no2 no just the bio. I know there's a profile one. And I rate you're bio:

9! It has boobies!

Bloigen
no expression

Itzak
He owns, nuff said. no expression

Captain Falcon
xyz needs to own bloigen to really boost on the ownage ladder. Because a fact of owning, you own everyone that the person you own owns.

Itzak
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
xyz needs to own bloigen to really boost on the ownage ladder. Because a fact of owning, you own everyone that the person you own owns.

Who's xyz?

tongue_ss

Bloigen

I am unownable.

And Itzak will back that up.

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
I am unownable.

And Itzak will back that up.

yes

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Itzak
Who's xyz?

tongue_ss me. Just because I'm a Captain doesn't mean my first name hasn't changed. Only my last name changes. For some reason.

Itzak
me. Just because I'm a Captain doesn't mean my first name hasn't changed. Only my last name changes. For some reason.

So why don't you call yourself "Captain supercalifragilisticexpialidocious xyz Falcon"? ermm

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Itzak
So why don't you call yourself "Captain supercalifragilisticexpialidocious xyz Falcon"? ermm cos that sounds stupid. My full name is Captain Xyz Falcon. Because my name is Xyz Falcon. But my formal name is Captain Falcon. My buddies call me Xyz.

Slay
cos that sounds stupid. My full name is Captain Xyz Falcon. Because my name is Xyz Falcon. But my formal name is Captain Falcon. My buddies call me Xyz.
What buddies? lookaround

Bloigen
Originally posted by Slay
What buddies? lookaround

yes

Slay
Originally posted by Bloigen
yes
Stupid fanboy lookaround

Captain Falcon
What buddies? lookaround no expression my joke.

Slay
no expression my joke.
No it isn't. I heard that joke before your momma ever met your daddy no expression

Bloigen
Stupid fanboy lookaround

Wait, you're not Bloigen?

Spawn_Master
What buddies? lookaround laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.