Thor (without Mjolnir) vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
has Wonderman faced Thor before ???

Thor did good jobs against Hulk in a fist fight (although ... he loosed this one)

Wonderman is very strong... although the one, he beaten Tyrannus (formerly the Abomination) ..was a piece of shit

who wins ?

Murda Mase
Wonderman, because if Thor doesn't have for some amount of time he turns into a human.

Betageuze
he did not turned into human... in his fist fight against Hulk.....

Thor is even without his Uru-hammer... awesome powerful.....

Thanos_6383
Maybe Thor

Fanboy
Originally posted by Betageuze
he did not turned into human... in his fist fight against Hulk.....

Thor is even without his Uru-hammer... awesome powerful.....

Well that is because he used a spell that would let him without his hammer for that fight against Hulk so it would be fair.

Sixth_Winged
Thor. He can do everything the hammer could do almost anything it can except return to it's user......shifty. Seriously though, the hammer is only makes it easier and is only essential before because of the restrictions Odin imposed on him if he is without it. But other than that, he's just plainly more powerful than WM.

Wonder Man
As much as i like Wonder Man i guess a fair assessment is that he is a step below Hercules in power. I guess Thor would take him down.
I'd be a good fight though cause of Wonder Man's stamina

JohnR
If Wonder Man gets the drop on Thor, he might be able to take him, otherwise Thor should win nearly every time.

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.fortunecity.com/athena/power/955/fanart.htm

JOE NUNEZ
take a look at everyone trying to lift thors hammer...

JOE NUNEZ
http://members.fortunecity.com/muscular2/Vs-Thor2.htm

JOE NUNEZ
thor drops him , but it takes the hammer.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
thor drops him , but it takes the hammer.

Exactly. Normal Thor needs his hammer to guarantee a win over Simon. Without the hammer it could go either way. WM or Thor. With Thor more likely to come out as victor, WM will take a few matches out of 10.

Thor 6 out of 10.

WM can and has the ability to KO Thor. But if Thor went apesh!t, then Simon will stand little or no chance whatsoever.

JOE NUNEZ
I think wonderman had the advantage in hand to hand..

thesilverspider
Thor wins every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.