Legion vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What does Thor do when he faces real power.

DraconaInVolata
He smites him.

Sixth_Winged
Who's legion? Is this Prof X's son?

Wonder Man
Yeah Legion. David Keller son of Charles Xavier and that lady forgot her name starts with an I.
I think Legion would rip him through time till there was nothing left of him

guy222
legion

indeed

"Id"
Originally posted by Broken Darkness
He smites him.

I agree Thor gets smitted.

Power Cosmic II
legion

rotiart
Based upon the pre age of apocalypse stuff I'd go with Thor... But current... Not so much...

I wonder with anyone like rage would even try to argue that Thor could win... That would be an uphill battle...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by rotiart
Based upon the pre age of apocalypse stuff I'd go with Thor... But current... Not so much...

I wonder with anyone like rage would even try to argue that Thor could win... That would be an uphill battle...

I'm confused.

When did I argue that Thor could defeat Legion? Currently he's a reality warping Universal entity. Far too much.

rotiart
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm confused.

When did I argue that Thor could defeat Legion? Currently he's a reality warping Universal entity. Far too much.

Didn't mean u did argue that Thor would win. Just being a Thor fan just wondering if any Thor fans would seek to try... As it would be an uphill battle

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, my bad.

Batman-Prime
Thor wins, by being simply more awesome then Legion big grin.

in his dreams

Slaanesh
Legion easily..

Prep-Man
Thor turns Legion's reality manipulating powers back on him, ftw.

rotiart
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor turns Legion's reality manipulating powers back on him, ftw.
... ??
U aren't serious

psycho gundam
legion's too based to lose now

Originally posted by rotiart
... ??
U aren't serious of course he's not

Galan007
This thread was made over 5 years ago - well before Legion became a universal power. So based on the level of power the thread starter originally intended for Legion, Thor wins.

Current Legion is a completely different story.

yes, classic legion could take a few through mindrape, but prolly wouldnt take a majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.