Natsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChibi
Name:Natsu
Nation:Fire
Background:Natsu comes from Yuu Yan, the city where the Yuu Yan archers are trained. She is a skilled archer, and has been pressured to become a Yuu Yan archer. But Natsu hates her land and leaves to find and help the Avatar
Appearance: She wears Earth Nation clothes and she carries a bow and arrow on her back. Her hair is pink(I love giving people odd hair colors) and her eyes are grey.
Personality: Shes very demanding, and she never gives up. Shes loves money, gambling, eating, and sleeping. Shes not too smart, but she knows her way around the streets.

JacopeX
wut the hell are you doin?

feline
no permission huh?

At god
starting to think that this is newb?

DarkDethbringer
it definately is a N00B, you dont start a new topic when you reply to tthings, use teh quick reply box or click reply if neiterh of tehse are present teh thread is closed

Wild Cherry
U guys chill the **** out. If ur gonna be ass holes then do it with out being hypocrites.

Hey, super chibi, let me EXPLAIN before critisizing. Choose an rp and then post your charicter in that thread. If you want to post an rp, then request permission at the first thread, titled ' Rp ideas here' or something like that.

feline
f you

Wild Cherry
roll eyes (sarcastic) get over yourself. Im not going to get into an online-verbal argument for the likes of you.

feline
thank god.well you know me so you shouldn't call me such names.

Wild Cherry
actually i wasnt saying it to you...embarrasment i just got kinda defensive. happy my apologies.

feline
ok.well that ended well

NBT x 20
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t360856.html
Post your idea here and hopfully you'll get support. happy

Ushgarak
Yup, have a look at the games around.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.