West Coast Avengers are back in late 2006 with Ares as member!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
West Coast Avengers are back in late 2006, as Ares as member!

who else should be on the West Coast Avengers roster? me

Ares
Beta Ray Bill
Ms. Marvel
Wasp
Yellow Jakcet
Moon Knight
Justice
StarFox

reserves
hercules
pulsar
wonder man

AJ4LIFE
booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Black Adam
Originally posted by the Darkone
West Coast Avengers are back in late 2006, as Ares as member!

who else should be on the West Coast Avengers roster? me

Ares
Beta Ray Bill
Ms. Marvel
Wasp
Yellow Jakcet
Moon Knight
Justice
StarFox

reserves
hercules
pulsar
wonder man

Where did you get this info? Is it just a rumor you heard on what might happen since Ares is going to join a team or do you have a link that confirms that a new WCA book is going to start?

SnakeEyes
I want confirmation, dammit!

Blair Wind
starfox??? whos he besides the video game fox??

DarkCrawler
Starfox's real name is Eros...he's brother of Thanos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfox_%28comics%29

Black Adam
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I want confirmation, dammit!

This will be the first time i ever heard of it.

I'm thinking it's just a rumor. We know that Ares will join a team but not which one yet.

And I've heard rumors of a second avengers book but that it might be after Civil War. those avengers that were for registration join one team and those that were against it join the other.

Those are just rumors i heard however. If there was a West Coast Avengers book confirmed it would be all over Newsarama By now.....

TheKahn

ScarletSpider
We know there is a Heroes For Hire book spinning out of Civil War. I could see Ares working with a HFH team. I'd like to see a new Champions. They could have the same modus operandi as the WCA, just Champions is a better name than WCA. WCA...the Avengers that aren't good enough to be simply regular Avengers, they're just the left overs we shuffled off to the Cali.

Solidus Snake
why do they need ares AND bill on one team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.