Downloading torrents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I'm trying to download a torrent from torrentspy using BitLord but its taking so long. Its already been over a week and it hasn't been succesful yet. The file size is 229 MB. Its a 45 minute video clip. Is this normal?

Bloigen
Is your internet 0.5bps?

Hit_and_Miss
Why don't you try to understand the prog your using???

Its almost certianly down to the fact that there is no SEEDS online, Only leachers... (seeds being people with 100% of the file...)

If that means nothing to you, GO READ THE FAQ's on the BT client your using...

Oh and theres nothing you can do about it other then post on the bt hosts website asking for a seed for the torrent....

P.S Talking about Downloads might get this thread closed....

Punker69
Yeah, torrentdownloading kind of confuses me. Each time i've tried it its never worked except for one time. And when it did I didn't even know. I just tryed playing it and it worked.

Um..I'll try reading the faq.

Oh wait. It has 0 connected seeds and 3 connected peers. I guess that could be a problem...

Punker69
I have another question. After I downloaded the file it wont play. Is there still something that needs to be done after its finished downloading to be able to play it?

eggmayo
Sounds like you need a codec.

http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/

Hit_and_Miss
get CCCP....

K lite codecs miss loads....

Once you get cccp Open up zplayer
go onto the ops then codecs...
It will show all the codecs your missing, double click on them and install...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.