card throwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
just wondered if any of you have ever tried it? its kinda fun especially if your siblings are annoying you

mysterio69
yes. i am the card throwing champion of mississippi 3 years running.
beat that, b*tches.

Lord Paradise
It's more fun if you have the ability to charge objects with kinetic energy.

DarkC
You mean like a shuriken?

Yeah, I do it all the time with my expired library cards or scratched out WoW game time cards. They're heavier, so their inertia is better and it's easier to aim if you throw it horizontally with a flick of the wrist.

cain marko
Originally posted by mysterio69
yes. i am the card throwing champion of mississippi 3 years running.
beat that, b*tches.

really that is quite cool we dont have anything like that in england. plus i'm amature. how did u get gud jus practice?

Mr. Bacon
yes but if you wind up the potential energy increaes and allows you to throw it faster

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by cain marko
really that is quite cool we dont have anything like that in england. plus i'm amature. how did u get gud jus practice?

haha you believed it

DarkC
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
yes but if you wind up the potential energy increaes and allows you to throw it faster
If I do that, the card angles and slides away.

Like, if a girl sits down in a chair and I aim right, I can stick the card right between her legs, in her crotch. thumb up

Mr. Bacon
haha laughing out loud nice

cain marko
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
haha you believed it
yea shunt i have dun. i now see that his location is canada and he says he is the champion of mississippi

DarkC
I actually managed to do that with my friend's girl.

She was wearing a skirt at the time.

Mr. Bacon
laughing thats awesome

could be painful though if it hit right

DarkC
Nah, it stuck in her thighs, if she didn't squeeze her legs together fast enough she probably would have gotten a painful surprise.

cain marko
lol yea

Mr. Bacon
yes

cain marko
i'm trying to learn how to through four at once its pretty cool can hit four people at the same time or four girls in between the legs darkc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.