Kyle Katarn JO(as a mercenary) vs Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xepeyon
Kyle Katarn and Han Solo fight with blasters on Tatooine. Both survived encounters with Boba Fett, were former Imperials, and experienced soilders. Who'd win in a gunfight on Tatooine? I'm a Kyle Katarn fan, so he has my vote.

darthsith19
Kyle Katarn wins.

Borbarad
Han was "lucky" against Boba while Kyle defeated him. And Kyle took down an entire Imperial Base on his own (without the force) leaving just one being alive.

Kyle wins this.

ChaoticReign
Kyle takes this.

Captain REX
Kyle probably wins, but it must be said, even if the person does not rely on the Force for their aim and such, it still plays into things.

That, and Han was running around the Death Star killing stormies, which was much much much bigger than the base Kyle took on.

bogen
kyle owns this fight.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Captain REX
Kyle probably wins, but it must be said, even if the person does not rely on the Force for their aim and such, it still plays into things.

Kyle seperated himself from the force after MotS and after that he did bring down that imperial base. That's not even talking about the things he did during Dark Forces.

Yes. But he didn't do that on his own and he also didn't kill virtually hundrets of stormtroopers while doing so. That and Kyle has far more mercenary experience. Normally you don't run around and shoot people living the life a smuggler.

bogen
*hundreds

IKC
No. He just stopped using it and grew "out of practice," - hence the gradual reacquisition of skills in JO.

kamikz
I thought he released himself from the force and regained it by going to the Valley of the Jedi. When Kyle was filled with the force again he said, "I had almost forgotten what it was like".

Borbarad
Originally posted by IKC
No. He just stopped using it and grew "out of practice," - hence the gradual reacquisition of skills in JO.

Sorry, IKC, but you are wrong. He did remove his force connection completely because he feared to fall to the Dark Side (by using the force in an aggressive manner). That's why he had to visit the Valley of the Jedi and step into the "beam" to regain his force connection.

If he had just stopped using the force he could have just started to use it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.