starwars is crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

helloimyellow
strawars is so completey crap. and it has ruinded so many peoples lives, thinks of all those obsessed 'loosers' who own everythink there is to own about starwars, they can recite the whole script and probly even know the language, just imagine they might even have a life if it wernt 4 starwars. and what with the order??? crapppppppppppppppppppppppnnneeeeeesssss

Darth Avis
..... dumbass. WHAT IF THEY LIKE STAR WARS? WHAT IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY? Go shot yourself!

kamikz
It is completly their own choice if they choose to buy everything and love Star Wars, why do you care?

Darth Avis
EXACTLY.

H.S.
Originally posted by helloimyellow
strawars is so completey crap. and it has ruinded so many peoples lives, thinks of all those obsessed 'loosers' who own everythink there is to own about starwars, they can recite the whole script and probly even know the language, just imagine they might even have a life if it wernt 4 starwars. and what with the order??? crapppppppppppppppppppppppnnneeeeeesssss
Don't you have a Yu-Gi-Oh duel to go to or something?

Wesker
Why reply to someone who's SN is "helloimyellow"?

H.S.
Originally posted by Wesker
Why reply to someone who's SN is "helloimyellow"?
Good point.

Darth POW
if you think star wars is crap, why the hell start a topic about it when the only people who will come in this forum are star wars fans?

Belegūr
EDIT: Perhaps he/she is not a sock.
Nevertheless, the persons posts have elsewhere been dealt with, as they were overly offensive, and doubtless the same will occur here.

Barker
Apparently, No one Gives a Shit. erm

H.S.
Dammit, where is Rex when you need him?

Belegūr
Originally posted by H.S.
Dammit, where is Rex when you need him?

I used to ask myself that when I cried myself to sleep at night....cry

embarrasment stick out tongue

H.S.

Belegūr
wink

Council#13
helloimyellow is not a sock. he usually hangs out around the Off Topic Forum.
helloimyellow, star wars does not suck. if it does, that is only your opinion, as opposed to thousands/millions of people in the world. go find a little anti-star-wars or star-trek fan club. This is NOT the place to say this.

SnakeEyes

Dude, shut up, you're the one who thought that England was part of Asia. Dumb****....

Belegūr
Originally posted by Council#13
helloimyellow is not a sock. he usually hangs out around the Off Topic Forum.
helloimyellow, star wars does not suck. if it does, that is only your opinion, as opposed to thousands/millions of people in the world. go find a little anti-star-wars or star-trek fan club. This is NOT the place to say this.

He/she might as well be....

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Dude, shut up, you're the one who thought that England was part of Asia. Dumb****....

Isn't it part of the U.S.? confused
stick out tongue

H.S.
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I still want to know how you got such a big sig...

Wesker
He hasn't changed it since there used to be larger sig limits.

H.S.
I see.

SnakeEyes
Yup. It's true...

Mysterious Man
strawars is so completey crap. and it has ruinded so many peoples lives, thinks of all those obsessed 'loosers' who own everythink there is to own about starwars, they can recite the whole script and probly even know the language, just imagine they might even have a life if it wernt 4 starwars. and what with the order??? crapppppppppppppppppppppppnnneeeeeesssss Big Scary Black Dude says:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4308/buckostfu5eb.jpg

Tangible God
strawars is so completey crap. and it has ruinded so many peoples lives, thinks of all those obsessed 'loosers' who own everythink there is to own about starwars, they can recite the whole script and probly even know the language, just imagine they might even have a life if it wernt 4 starwars. and what with the order??? crapppppppppppppppppppppppnnneeeeeesssss HA! The loser spelled "losers" wrong.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Tangible God
HA! The loser spelled "losers" wrong. He also spelled Star Wars wrong, the f**king moron.

bogen
helloimyellow, i belive there needs to be a new catagory for the level of OWNAGE you have recieved during the cource of this thread, not to mention the others.

any ideas, i was thinking something like helloimyellowcauseikeepgettingownedhardcore

Tangible God
Well she's not the first girl to ever bash Star Wars. Remember Condoleeza Rice?

Mysterious Man
Rice bashed SW?Why?

Swanky-Tuna
He's just a troll.

Originally posted by Mysterious Man
He also spelled Star Wars wrong, the f**king moron.
No, he misspelled the little known "Straw Wars" wrong.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER
and australia were like WTF mate

haha i remember that flash video.

helloimyellow
i dint even no wat owned is and i dont really care.Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's just a troll.

No, he misspelled the little known "Straw Wars" wrong. he spelt she wrong

helloimyellow
Originally posted by Darth POW
if you think star wars is crap, why the hell start a topic about it when the only people who will come in this forum are star wars fans? cause its funny seeing u all defend ur crappy crappyness

helloimyellow
Originally posted by Darth Avis
..... dumbass. WHAT IF THEY LIKE STAR WARS? WHAT IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY? Go shot yourself! shot myself?

helloimyellow
WAT IS OWNED?

Jabba the Hutt
WAT IS OWNED?

its slang for naked fat people.

helloimyellow
im not a naked fat person, if ive been owned that makes no sense, ive been naked fat person?!?!*~#!?

Scarecrow756

Now that you have said that, your time on KMC is going to be absoulte hell.evil face

Rayvann
You people are all taking the bate... Miss helloimyellow wants you to ***** about this thread... why do you think she made it in the first place?

A wise person would ignore this thread and let it die.

WrathfulDwarf
*Beheads Ugly looking Troll*

Another Troll slay by your friendly local Dwarf.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.