Simone was Hotter than Lana and perfect for Clark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
They were the perfect fit.

I'm glad it's over between the two. The Smallville writers must've heard KMC's desperate please about ridding Clark of Lana.

It was a shocker, though.

Overall a good ep.

10/10

I love you Simone but r.i.p.

Kal875
Simone was not hotter than Lana(and I'm not a big Lana fan), a huge ass nose dude, and the quote "around her scrawny neck" still applies

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kal875
Simone was not hotter than Lana(and I'm not a big Lana fan), a huge ass nose dude, and the quote "around her scrawny neck" still applies

Nah. A big nose? It would've been a distraction and I would've noticed. but I'm talking about hot in every way. Attitude, sexyness, gutsy. And she was crazy hot too. Lana's boring in everyway.

And Chloe was just being catty when she said that, naturally.

I have not one complaint about Simone other than her dying. They should've at least had just the amulet shatter. It would've shown how strong and powerful the trinket was. And at the same time it would've probably de-hypnotized her in the process too. But don't kill her. You don't kill hotties, man.

I loved her. Something about Simone.

haha I was spellbound.

Jedi Priestess
There IS a Hypnotic thread. Why do some of you have this annoying habit of opening threads for topics that already exist?

FistOfThe North
uh oh.

It KMC's finest patrolling, still making sure everyone does it right in "Smallville" forum.

And my thread topic doesn't exist.

I did, however, see the hypnotic thread but got confused and thought it was an outdated thread filled with spoilers. It did read 5/16. that was half a month ago.

O well. I guess you can now tell the mod to discard this thread now that i know.

AstroFan
She was a ****ing murderer. erm

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

I did, however, see the hypnotic thread but got confused and thought it was an outdated thread filled with spoilers. It did read 5/16. that was half a month ago.

Errm 5/16 = Season Five Episode Sixteen. Keep up would you? That was last Thursdays episode. Try making a thread that doesnt have to do with some babe being hot then you can be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Errm 5/16 = Season Five Episode Sixteen. Keep up would you? That was last Thursdays episode. Try making a thread that doesnt have to do with some babe being hot then you can be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whoa. Down girl, down.

Lol, no one has to take me seriously if they don't want to. And why would i want to be taken serious by the likes of most KMC residents. I'm not on here to post threads you agree with or are serious enough or not. It's what I say. What I say goes. Not what some pseudo mod says.

I can see if the person was important enough, then yes, I'd care. But were talking just plain text on my screen here, cmon. That's all everyone on here is to me. Just text.

But enough of this - this bickering is pointless - as Moff Tarkin said. Lets move on, and not blow this out of proportion, I do regret upsetting you for writing about a hot chick cause it wasted my time writing this.

Now.

Off, to the Hypnotic Thread!

Kal875
FOTN- Simone was not perfect for Clark, did you see the way Clark looked at her in the beggining when Simone said, "It's about time she left."? Clark wanted nothing to do with her.

Marth18
Lana isnt boring ITS CLARK THATS FKING BORING lana would bang him like a beast but clark is soooo ghay

Kal875
Clark's not boring he just does;nt wanna **** Lana because he might hurt her or light her on fire (heatvision)

Marth18
i know that, but if i were clark...oh man everyone would be dead cept for wonderwoman

Kal875
you mean sex wise?

FistOfThe North
FOTN- Simone was not perfect for Clark, did you see the way Clark looked at her in the beggining when Simone said, "It's about time she left."? Clark wanted nothing to do with her.

Only because Clark was with Lana and he's not a player. You're making it seem like he was disgusted by her. He just had a mild look of shock and humor that this girl would approach Clark with Lana just leaving.

I'm sure if Clark wasn't with Lana, Clark would stayed a spoke with Simone and ultimately have her. No hypnotism required.

Simone was super hot.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Marth18
Lana isnt boring ITS CLARK THATS FKING BORING lana would bang him like a beast but clark is soooo ghay

Lana's mad boring. I'd be dead bored with her.

Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. Always running off like a baby, crying.

She's cutest boring girl I've ever seen.

You wanna know fun? Chloe. Lois Lane. Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere.

Man..

I don't care. I'm glad it's over between Clark and Lana. It was over dude. I looked towards the ceiling and whispered "yes" now Clark can move on with someone better. That can show the man of steel a good time. Lana would be too emotional to accept the truth about Clark anyway.

Peace lana!!

Marth18
Well to be honest, its just you're opinion if shes boring BUT I THINK she can be a little freak at times *WINK* *WINK*

Kal875
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Lana's mad boring. I'd be dead bored with her.

Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. Always running off like a baby, crying.

She's cutest boring girl I've ever seen.

You wanna know fun? Chloe. Lois Lane. Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere.

Man..

I don't care. I'm glad it's over between Clark and Lana. It was over dude. I looked towards the ceiling and whispered "yes" now Clark can move on with someone better. That can show the man of steel a good time. Lana would be too emotional to accept the truth about Clark anyway.

Peace lana!!

"Hell Martha even looked good one time when she had this tight red dress shirt on. Her boobs were everywhere." Dude, I'm glad I was'nt the only one to notice that in that episode.

"Her idea of a "super rad" time is a Sat. night at The Talon with a double mocha over homework with her jeans and stiletto shoes. "

You should make that a tripple.

BballRules41
I think Lana is amazing. The only girl who even comes close is the Indian girl (Kyra)? In the one..Skinwalker? i think

BballRules41
and Martha18....you have seen Mallrats i take it. Your quote about only Wonderwoman. The part in Mallrats where Brody talks about that thing is absolutely hilarious. Everyone who wonders why he doesnt nail Lana....watch Mallrats..it will answer all your questions.

Kal875
Originally posted by BballRules41
I think Lana is amazing. The only girl who even comes close is the Indian girl (Kyra)? In the one..Skinwalker? i think

What do you guys see in her?

BballRules41
She is just like a girl in my high school. They look alike and have the same personality.

Marth18
and Martha18....you have seen Mallrats i take it. Your quote about only Wonderwoman. The part in Mallrats where Brody talks about that thing is absolutely hilarious. Everyone who wonders why he doesnt nail Lana....watch Mallrats..it will answer all your questions.

lol yea, he'll explode her with his man juice

Marth18
What do you guys see in her?

Shes innocently beautiful and a PURDY SMILE big grin
plus she remindes me of my girlfriend, and she kinda looks like her a bit the whole {Half chinese} thing, and the hottest eyes ever

Kal875
Like I said in my other post: Lana does'nt play hard to get, she just does'nt get any.

Marth18
she could, that just the producers fault...shed have me

Kal875
I'm glad you've seen your fault

BballRules41
she could, that just the producers fault...shed have me

This is a good point. The actress...Kristin....Lana as a character could be made absolutely amazing. She simply just isnt that kind of character. Lois is more out there. Compare the two actresses...not characters....Kristin Kreuk is underutilized.

Smallville
Simone was hot.... but... Lois! LOIS!

I'm glad you've seen your fault

That phrase underneath your signature is hilarious.

Kal875
Thanks I said it in a post and thought it was funny enough to put as a sig.

Marth18
i thought it was spelled "Doesn't" like "Don't"

Kal875
i thought it was spelled "Doesn't" like "Don't" I don't care as long as it gets the point across

Marth18
hehehe yea...clark doesnt give her any.... wait....martha doesn't either....or chloie.....or lois.... unless they got a secret sugar daddy somwhere (lana has gotten more then all of them from what ive seen FRIGGIN SUPERMAN)

FistOfThe North
lol no one gets any in Smallville.

Kal875
Chloe's first time was Jimmy Olsen!

FistOfThe North
Chloe's first time was Jimmy Olsen!

lol, what? Really?

You mean that young geeky reporter from Superman 1?

Kal875
Yeah she told Lana when Lana was asking about sex

Kal875
the name of the episode is Unsafe. (the ep. were Clark gets married and Lana was going to have sex w/Jason)

Kal875
That also proves my sig.

FistOfThe North

I just finished watching "Mallrats" for the first time and saw the "Superman, Wonderwoman, Lois Lane" bit. Was kinda funny.

I liked the part were "Jay" cracked the s*** outta that security guard on the head with that aluminum baseball bat, knocking him down and raising the bat in the air/overhead with both hands looking down at the guard while saying "Kneel before Zod! Son of Jor' El" in an deep, echoy voice, then dashing away cowardly a sec later. haha.

Clerks was kinda funny too. Saw that one for the first time last week, as well.

But I digress.

Simone was hotter, hehe

Marth18
HAHAHAHA and no simone wasnt hotter no way

Jamaican
Yeah right - simone had sex appeal, get it right. She was I guess "hot" but you could never call that girl "beautiful".

Lana, is both. (albeit less of the sex appeal). She's shown both that crazy sexyness, and usually shows that pretty side of her. Whenever she's been hynotized or something takes her over, she's sexy as hell. She just needs to let loose more. Be more direct. (can anyone remember when she was a witch, or first season when the flower sneezed on her...)

Lois has gotten more and more attractive since first being on the show. She just needs a man to tell her what to do, she like it like that, just would never say it.

Although, as someone already stated, the hottest was KYLA. She had it all - to me the most attractive girl on the show thusfar AND had a fiery enough temperament.

Alicia was a FREAK (which was good, obviously) and at the end you realized how loyal she was to him, would've made a good GF once the obsessiveness went away.

And the British girl was just a HOE, I'll check back, she probably gave Clark the "I'll Suck your ___" look too. (excuse the language). Lol

And that girl who Lex married (Not Helen, she first one, with the Pheremonal ability) looks like she'd end up opening the only strip club in Smallville, filling all the positions. Owner, Waitress, Dancer etc. etc.

And that girl who could shape shift, she was an annoying ass girl. Worse than Alicia. Plus she looked like she would've payed for a night with Lana alone. Lol.

Kal875
careful what you say about my Lois

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.