Try to win this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paradise
The only rule: If you lose, you can't win.

The only other rule: Losers can't declare losers.

K.Diddy
Try to not make another thread thumb up

NBT x 20
I crown myself victory!!! Oh i am so good! cool

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Try to not make another thread thumb up

laughing out loud

So True, So True.

Lord Paradise
NBT and Diddy both lose.

Lord Paradise
Vinny loses.

NBT x 20
No i crown myself victory!!! I shall not lose i will come in secret next time!!

Lord Paradise
You already lost. Remember the first rule...

Vinny Valentine
Lord Paradise , You Lose.

Don't Forget the first rule, Now get Out.

Lord Paradise
A loser can't declare losers...

And anyone who would want me to lose is a loser, and therefore loses before actually posting that I lose.

Itzak
*doesn't try to win*

ROYALGUARD
everyones a winner if they try to win cuz eventually they will win.

DanZeke25
I win. Thread over.

Lord Paradise
DanZeke loses; Itzak, ROYALGUARD and I are tied for first.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The only rule: If you lose, you can't win.

The only other rule: Losers can't declare losers.

You lose.

Closed.

Lord Paradise
Only a loser would try to declare me a loser... loser.

You lose.

Through flawed logic, I prevail.

Thorinn
ermm How do you play???

Barker

You lose.

You Don't Win.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Barker
You Don't Win.

That's not logical at all, loser.

Thorinn: the rules are clearly explained.

justjakk
so i can say i said it first....this thread is pointless and should be closed... bunny

Barker
It Is.

I declared that you Don't Win, the Backdoor way of Calling you a loser, but I didn't actually call you a Loser, So I don't Lose. And You Lose twice for calling me a Loser when you've already lost.

Lord Paradise
justjakk loses... ROYALGUARD loses because he picked Bloigen over a dead fish in another thread... Thorinn loses for having a gratuitous avatar.

Down to Itzak and myself with a slight lead to Itzak, who's been less unscrupulous about this.

Slight lead goes to me for admitting this, and back again for saying that.

Mišt
*wins*

Well that wasnt hardermm

Thorinn

Thorinn: the rules are clearly explained. oh ok..............*play's to lose* erm

Lord Paradise
Mist loses... Barker didn't specify whether or not I will win in the future and therefore loses.

Lord Paradise
Thorinn loses.

Mišt
*pretends that he wins but actually loses* ermm

Lord Paradise
Okey-dokey.

And Barker by double-losing loses privileges as to deciding winning or not winning.

Thorinn
Thorinn loses. but how can you keep playing if your declaring losers thats your only other rule.

so in all reality, nobody wins, and everybody lose's, quit brilliant Lord P.

H. S. 6

You lose.

Remember the first rule. I've already declared you a loser; everything you say that follows is nullified and void.

Barker
Mist loses... Barker didn't specify whether or not I will win in the future and therefore loses.
But You've lost in the Present, which means the Future me will still outsmart you, making it Impossible that I'll lose to you in the future. And since you started the thread, I automatically win Forever.

Lord Paradise
Declaring losers doesn't make you a loser; if you've already been declared a loser you simply can't declare losers.

"Losers" by the way, can refer to my unposted judge of your character or my having posted it, i.e. only a loser would try and declare me a loser.

Thorinn
But You've lost in the Present, which means the Future me will still outsmart you, making it Impossible that I'll lose to you in the future. And since you started the thread, I automatically win Forever. in a weird way that makes sense. no expression

Mišt
*is a loser* weep

Lord Paradise
HS6 was already a loser (see above) before declaring that, so his declaring of me is null and void.

Barker: only time may tell, loser. Not winning at a given moment is not the same as losing at that given moment.

Barker
Declaring losers doesn't make you a loser; if you've already been declared a loser you simply can't declare losers.

"Losers" by the way, can refer to my unposted judge of your character or my having posted it, i.e. only a loser would try and declare me a loser.
I'm not Trying to Declare you a loser; You Are a Loser.

Which means, Logically, that I win. Again.

HS6 was already a loser (see above) before declaring that, so his declaring of me is null and void.

Barker: only time may tell, loser. Not winning at a given moment is not the same as losing at that given moment.
I'm winning, which makes me king. So I declare that Everyone Doesn't Win, Untill I Say otherwise. raver

Lord Paradise
*pokes Barker*

If I'm a loser, you're a loser, which leaves Itzak. I think we should declare him the winner.

Barker
*pokes Barker*

If I'm a loser, you're a loser, which leaves Itzak. I think we should declare him the winner.
No, I'm King.

You don't win, Itzak doesn't Win, due to the "Everyone Doesn't Win Law".

I can never be killed.

Besides, you just called me a loser, so you Don't Win Anyway.

H. S. 6

Why are you still speaking? I don't remember giving you permission.

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Why are you still speaking? I don't remember giving you permission.
Cool

H.S. 6 Is Winning too, but not as much as me.

Lord Paradise
It's really quite simple:

You've proved that you win; I've proved that you lost. The resulting paradox will result in a never-ending thread spanning millenia, unless we give the win to a third party such as Itzak. My suggesting this gives me a Moral Victory.

Wait, I just realized there is no "everybody doesn't win" law. So we can both win if we agree to end this and share the title.

Barker
It's really quite simple:

You've proved that you win; I've proved that you lost. The resulting paradox will result in a never-ending thread spanning millenia, unless we give the win to a third party such as Itzak. My suggesting this gives me a Moral Victory.

Wait, I just realized there is no "everybody doesn't win" law. So we can both win if we agree to end this and share the title.
You never proved that I lost, Which makes you a "Doesn't Win'er for trying to start a Rebellion.

H. S. 6
Cool

H.S. 6 Is Winning too, but not as much as me.

But you're a close second, so don't cry.

And besides, look on the bright side, since you can be my second-in-command, you have the right to speak whenever you want. happy

Lord Paradise
Of course I proved that you lost; I declared you a loser at a time when I was not a loser myself. I consider you a worthy opponent. I say we end this.

Itzak loses, just to erase that dimension of the thing.

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But you're a close second, so don't cry.

And besides, look on the bright side, since you can be my second-in-command, you have the right to speak whenever you want. happy
But I'm winning... cry

Lord Paradise
HS6 respects Marvel, giving him a leg up on Barker...

Barker
HS6 respects Marvel, giving him a leg up on Barker...
But HS6 Isn't Winning.

HS. 6. Is Almost winning. But He's not winning Just enough to Make me Forever King.

Lord Paradise
There is no almost. There are winners and losers.

H. S. 6... help me declare Barker a loser. He's a threat to both of us.

Lord Paradise
By the way, it doesn't specify that winners can declare losers either, which might throw the whole thing off.

Barker
There is no almost. There are winners and losers.

H. S. 6... help me declare Barker a loser. He's a threat to both of us.
But you already lost, you can't Declare Anything. No one can. Except H.S. 6, and If he does, he loses.

I win.
By the way, it doesn't specify that winners can declare losers either, which might throw the whole thing off.
I'm King. I can Call people "Not Winners". I can't say the L word though.

Lord Paradise
It doesn't say anything about Lord Paradise not automatically winning.

Barker
It doesn't say that you can't declare yourself winner, so ___ wins.
I was the only one winning, and as King, I made that Law.

So I win.

Lord Paradise
I think we should rethink our strategy.

justjakk
if i have followed this well enough....H. S. 6 called LP a loser....so he cannot call losers....therefore, i didnt actually lose cause losers cannot call losers by the rules....it says nothing about threadstarter having immunity to this effect, so LP sucks....therefore, if by saying losers cant call anyone else losers, yet can say if someone is a winner, then LP can still judge who wins, but cannot say who loses....sounds like a pile of crap if you ask me, but then again, i didnt make this thread....

anyone who makes threads like this mustn't have a life with experience with other people

Mišt
Chuck Norris already won this thread 3 years ago ermm

justjakk

DanZeke25

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.