What's your favorite batman gadget? What one would you make?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Everyone knows Batman is the master of making gadgets. Although what would be your favorite?

Also if you could make new one for Batman what would you make?

NoFate007
I think everyone is gonna say the batarang is their favorite, just cause its such a staple of the character and its something we all have grown up with. Because of that, I'll start it off a little differently. I love the smoke bombs that he has - those little silver balls that he throws and the smoke comes out. Man I've been looking for those for years, I can't find them anywhere lol.

braz
^yea, my fave: nerve gas capsules. why? theyre badass, they even had som1 like spawn imparied enough for batman to give him trouble h2h wise
then, id prolly have to say the grapple gun

Knightfall93
Do the vehiclesn count? If so, the Batmobile... or matybe the bike, but if not then it's either the bat-a-rang or the grapple gun!

vaya_the_elf
I think anything that Batman came up with counts .. ..

I love his belt, because otherwise he would have no place to put it all. Not sure its my favorite though. Of course everyone has to love the car smile

smiley8
Has to be the batmobile, Batmans main weapon and veichle rolled into one. Where would he be without the batmobile!!

Knightfall93
Ummm... still at Wayne Manor?

smiley8
yeah, Walking to each crime scene just wouldn't have the same effect to it!!!! big grin

Knightfall93
LOL, yep

WrathfulDwarf
Mine is the entire Utility Belt with all the gadgets.

Knightfall93
lol, that's quite an advantageover 1 gadget, though yr1 Batman has stuff in his cape and boots too...

samishe
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Everyone knows Batman is the master of making gadgets. Although what would be your favorite?

Also if you could make new one for Batman what would you make?

What would i make?

How about super-duper electrical baseball bat? stick out tongue

Knightfall93
I'd make something that made evrypne bend to my will and worship me

samishe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I'd make something that made evrypne bend to my will and worship me

That's like Magneto. big grin

Knightfall93
WEll.... obviously...

MrHeavySilence
I always thought it would be cool if Batman had titanium-alloy string like they have in the Naruto manga. It's very thin and tough string that can cut through pistols and stuff.

MrHeavySilence
Or anesthetic needles like Jet Li uses in that "Kiss Of The Dragon" movie. He uses the needles to change blood flow, paralyze people, and sometimes even to induce certain emotions. Surely Batman would have knowledge of weapons like these.

Dark Shazam93
What the HELL are you talking about?

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
What the HELL are you talking about?

"Also if you could make new one for Batman what would you make?"

Etrigan
Pfffs....

That was a bit stupid.

Batman should have Walter-wires. From Hellsing.

Punkyhermy
Batmobile.

Mr Parker
Punky your back!! where you been hiding for so long? missed ya gal.gives hug. smile

I agree with you as usual,Batmobile.

Dark Shazam93
The Batmobile IS part of Batm,an IMHO... without it, Batman just isnt... Batman...

MrHeavySilence
Batman needs a pimp cane.

Sea King
i want an anti opponent spray so all opponents would just die no matter what thats just who i am

HellMaster93
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman needs a pimp cane. In other words, he needs to be then almighty Daredevil... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.