Team Marvel vs Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Captain America and Night Thrasher vs Batman and Night Wing.
Can Captain America, and Night Thrasher upset a team that has worked together for years?

CaptainStoic
I think that Captain America's team has a slight edge in this fight, because of:
1) Super Soldier Serum gives Captain America increased endurance over either Batman or Night Wing.
2) Night Thrasher has added protection from blunt ojects, he also has a slight weight advantage over Night Wing.

batdude123
Geez, this is really too close to call and could really go either way. I'd give the SLIGHT advantage to Batman and Nightwing because of their teamwork skills. I haven't seen Night Thrasher and Captain America work together so that might hurt them a little bit. So, in my opinion, Batman and Nightwing take this via their teamwork skills.

CaptainStoic
This is the first time I launched a poll, I don't know whether or not it works properly. Sorry in advance... I knew I should have taken more time to test it out. Sorry again.

AcousticDoc
How good are Nightthrashers' fighting skills?

batdude123
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
How good are Nightthrashers' fighting skills?

According to his bio, it says that he's trained himself extensively in many martial arts.

CaptainStoic
Night Thrasher was beating the hell out of Punisher the first time they fought. The Punisher had to resort to the use of an Uzi to get him off of him... so he's no slouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.