Darth Traya vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revolver Ocelot
I searched, I swear!

Anyways, who wins?

tdtd
Bane was uber cool, Traya had her instakill but the Exile isn't around... So Bane

Traya
Look, why the hell are people saying things like "Z0mg TRaya sucks cuz her INStakill cant be useD"?. Her command of the force is little short of amazing, whether or not her Insta-kill attack can be used. She's demonstrated more mastery of the force than Bane.

Tangible God
Especially since Bane's mysterious survival of the Thought Bomb turns out only to be gas. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Traya
Yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Mysterious Man
laughing ,Traya,you're hysterical.

Revolver Ocelot
I think this'll be close.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Tangible God
Especially since Bane's mysterious survival of the Thought Bomb turns out only to be gas. roll eyes (sarcastic) We dont have a clue how he survived it. Maybe it just doesnt hurt BALD people.

Traya
Or little children...

Faunus
Or child molesters. . .

Traya
ZOMG, Hethrir survived teh Though Bomb!

I thought Bane killed little children, not molest them?

Faunus
Who knows what he did with the other little children? Bane's a maaaaadman.

Darth Avis
Michel Jackson survived the thought bomb?

jollyjim311
He almost didn't, it took off all his black and masculine features.

Darth Avis
how sad...

zephiel7
I would say Traya takes this one. With her instant kill and her mastery of the force, Bane doesn't really stand much of a chance at all.

tdtd
Except for the fact that she's only shown to do her instakill once in the presence of the exile, so there's no proof that she could just do it anytime she wants.

zephiel7
Where is it stated that Kreia needed the Exile to pull her trick off?

At Malachor academy, Sion sent his cronies in to try and kill her. She instantkilled them to death. The Exile was not anywhere near her at the time.

tdtd
At what point in the game was this? I've played KOTOR 10 times or more already. She only used her instakill with the "wound in the force" being around her, just as Nihilus had his eating technique because he was the result of a wound in the force. We don't see kreia using it without the exile.

zephiel7
Near the end game. Sion sends a whole bunch of assassins at the Trayus academy. Kreia senses them and instant kills them all. Its near the ending.

Revolver Ocelot
Are you sure the instakill will work on Bane? Bane's incredibly power, and *might* be able to resist it (well, isn't it only an advanced force drain?).

Bane's from a more warlike time than Traya, was feared by the lead Sith Lord of the time (Kaan). I think he stands a fair chance. And didn't he release a DE Sidious esque Force storm before?

tdtd
If you think about it, the thought bomb was sort of an nstakill and Bane survved that, and survived being poisoned, so he's a pretty powerful mofo. And again I don't remember that part zephiel, I'll play it agan but at this point nothng shows that she can use the instakill withoug the exile

Wesker
There's nothing that shows she HAS to have the Exile to use it, either.

IKC
Indeed. It's tantamount to saying that Luke has to be near gamorreans in order to choke people using the Force.

tdtd
Ok but the evidence is there. She didn't possess the technique until the Exile became a wound. It's logical to compare herself to Nihilus where Nihilus was a direct result of the wound in the force, while Traya tied her life with the Exile. So that leads me to believe, and it could be logical, that both developed the techniques as a result of the exile and while Traya isn't a result of the wound, she needs him around to use it, as we've seen once.

IKC
And then we saw that she didn't need him on Malachor. So your point is moot.

tdtd
I don't remember this part, this is the first time any of you are even mentioning it in regards to Traya.

IKC
Originally posted by tdtd
I don't remember this part, this is the first time any of you are even mentioning it in regards to Traya.

Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I sure as hell do.

Just because we haven't mentioned it doesn't mean it's being made up.

Moot point.

Wesker
There's a possibility that she used the Exile as a conduit to use the ability. Of course, since she trained the Exile and Nihilus and she knew full well of the technique before ever demonstrating it in game, it's possible she can and has used it without him beforehand. Let's not get hooked up on possibilities.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I sure as hell do.

Just because we haven't mentioned it doesn't mean it's being made up.

Moot point.

What are you retarded? I just said I don't remember it, meaning I DONT REMEMBER IT. Stop reading so much into that statement, because it was me stating a fact, and I don't remember it. You're right it DOESNT mean it didn't happen but that's not what I was referring to, reading comprehension is your friend.

IKC
And you kept arguing for your point despite the fact that it was proven wrong with the evidence that someone brought up long before me. Hence you operated under the assumption that it didn't happen.

Nice try.

tdtd
I keep arguing for it? No, I simply said you can't read, where do you see me arguing for it once Janus told me it happened? OH wait, readng comphrension..

IKC
Oh, so I guess I'm making these posts up?

At what point in the game was this? I've played KOTOR 10 times or more already. She only used her instakill with the "wound in the force" being around her, just as Nihilus had his eating technique because he was the result of a wound in the force. We don't see kreia using it without the exile.

If you think about it, the thought bomb was sort of an nstakill and Bane survved that, and survived being poisoned, so he's a pretty powerful mofo. And again I don't remember that part zephiel, I'll play it agan but at this point nothng shows that she can use the instakill withoug the exile

Ok but the evidence is there. She didn't possess the technique until the Exile became a wound. It's logical to compare herself to Nihilus where Nihilus was a direct result of the wound in the force, while Traya tied her life with the Exile. So that leads me to believe, and it could be logical, that both developed the techniques as a result of the exile and while Traya isn't a result of the wound, she needs him around to use it, as we've seen once.

Quoted for truth.

It's not a good idea to accuse me of poor reading comprehension when I can merely go back and quote you. All of these were made after Zephiel pointed out that Traya instakilled on Malachor without the Exile around.

QED.

tdtd
I keep arguing for it? No, I simply said you can't read, where do you see me arguing for it once Janus told me it happened? OH wait, readng comphrension..

Notice how I stopped arguing right after Janus said that.. And what is this?! I even posted that I stopped arguing! Reading Comprehension is your friend.

IKC
Notice how I stopped arguing right after Janus said that.. And what is this?! I even posted that I stopped arguing! Reading Comprehension is your friend.

Notice how you kept arguing when Zephiel was bringing up the exact same point.

And you still said this after Janus made his first post in this topic:

That is continuing to argue your point despite being slapped in the face with contrary evidence. So why don't you admit your mistake instead of grandstanding and accusing me of poor reading comprehension when you don't even remember what you typed just twenty minutes ago?

tdtd
Translation: From his post I see I have reading comprehension problems but I am never wrong so I won't admit it, instead I'll lay the blame on him and use neat insulting phrases like "slap in the face", even if that's not accurate..

Way to argue IKC, but the fact remains that I said exactly what I did, therefore I am aware of what's going on more than you are, so why bring up zeph points? Especially when I got a more credible source in Janus(No offense zephiel). Good try though.

IKC
Translation: From his post I see I have reading comprehension problems but I am never wrong so I won't admit it, instead I'll lay the blame on him and use neat insulting phrases like "slap in the face", even if that's not accurate..

Way to argue IKC, but the fact remains that I said exactly what I did, therefore I am aware of what's going on more than you are, so why bring up zeph points? That's some nifty debating there.

Translation (please, I did this to you first and at least I have the generosity to be accurate): I just got made to look like a fool by not remembering what I just posted not twenty minutes ago. I'm now going to try and turn it around on the man I continually harass for my own shits and giggles, amusing nobody but myself and resulting in a happy ban from these forums. My insistance that I didn't argue what I argued has bitten me in the ass, and I have to save face by being a jackass, because it's better to be a jackass than a fool, or so I think.

You're done, champ. I'll let you have the last word (here and in the other thread), try not to embarass yourself further.

tdtd
Originally posted by IKC
Translation (please, I did this to you first and at least I have the generosity to be accurate): I just got made to look like a fool by not remembering what I just posted not twenty minutes ago. I'm now going to try and turn it around on the man I continually harass for my own shits and giggles, amusing nobody but myself and resulting in a happy ban from these forums. My insistance that I didn't argue what I argued has bitten me in the ass, and I have to save face by being a jackass, because it's better to be a jackass than a fool, or so I think.

Translation: He's just proved that I can't read for squat, but since I'm too much in denial(Which I use as my defense mechanism so I can sleep at night), I'm going to just call him a fool and involve zephiel's posts, and say he can't remember what he wrote 20 minutes ago even though he's said he stopped after Janus replied.. I am a tool.

Btw, my accuracy is reality as you can look back at the past 4-5 posts, while yours is purely lying to yourself.

thetruepower
I think Traya will win.

tdtd
This is a debating forum Numan, if you're going to state your opinion put an argument behind it.

thetruepower
I was doing it so I could see if my new sig worked, and to break up you and IGAYC

tdtd
I've already ended the retarded argument that he foolishly started, and then conveniently left. You don't have grounds to be using personal attacks without basis though, so either provide an argument or shut it.

thetruepower
Translation: He's just proved that I can't read for squat, but since I'm too much in denial(Which I use as my defense mechanism so I can sleep at night), I'm going to just call him a fool and involve zephiel's posts, and say he can't remember what he wrote 20 minutes ago even though he's said he stopped after Janus replied.. I am a tool.

Btw, my accuracy is reality as you can look back at the past 4-5 posts, while yours is purely lying to yourself.

This was your last post before I posted what I did. That is not ending the retarded argument. What personal attack was I using? "IGAYC" was a typo.

tdtd
Wow Numan. Just.... WOW

Revolver Ocelot
Why must so many threads turn out like this? *walks away*

Wesker
You find a topic people can agree on, then you'll find a civil discussion.

lord vader1234
i reckon darth treya because she trained the most unstopable sith and she has both light and dark powers on her side plus she trained two people instead of one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.