Batman/Captain America/Wolverine vs. Daredevil/Nightwing/Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Each side gets one day of prep. Who wins?

braz
cool thread. wink

JOE NUNEZ
batman/captain america= victory........you see batdude we could be friends even thou we disagree on who would win between cap and bats..

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
batman/captain america= victory........you see batdude we could be friends even thou we disagree on who would win between cap and bats..

yes

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
cool thread. wink

Thanks smile

braz
this is a really cool street-level fight, and id have to say it goes to batmans team, barely, just because of sonics mainly which would impair Daredevil & allow bats to get the upperhand h2h wise, then Cap unloads a barrage of punchez over n over w/ his practically unlimited endurance n wears out Grayson eventually KO'ing him after a long fight cuz of nightwings superior agility, tthen Wolverine holds off Black Panther long enough for Batman n Captain America to come in and help finish the job.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by braz
this is a really cool street-level fight, and id have to say it goes to batmans team, barely, just because of sonics mainly which would impair Daredevil & allow bats to get the upperhand h2h wise, then Cap unloads a barrage of punchez over n over w/ his practically unlimited endurance n wears out Grayson eventually KO'ing him after a long fight cuz of nightwings superior agility, tthen Wolverine holds off Black Panther long enough for Batman n Daredevil to come in and help finish the job. batman and captain not darecevil...

braz
batman and captain not darecevil...

heh. big grin

JOE NUNEZ
one to many beer

jrodslam
Nice fight. Could go either way. Everything depends on the matchups. If Bats winds up fighting DD, would he use a sonic knowing that Wolvie has enhanced hearing as well? Would DD even fight Bats? It all depends. Black Panther punked Wolverine in their last encounter if my memory serves me correctly. DD and Cap could go either way. Nightwing could last a while with Bats. Who knows.

badabing
I gotta go with Bats and Caps on this one. Too much skill and smarts. Oh, Wolvie also.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nice fight. Could go either way. Everything depends on the matchups. If Bats winds up fighting DD, would he use a sonic knowing that Wolvie has enhanced hearing as well? Would DD even fight Bats? It all depends. Black Panther punked Wolverine in their last encounter if my memory serves me correctly. DD and Cap could go either way. Nightwing could last a while with Bats. Who knows. Very good logic about Wolvie & DD. Considering the prep, Bats & BP will likely defend their friends against sonic attack. BP would probably have his team armed w/anti-metal weapons for Wolvie. This is a tough one though. Team 2'd win if it came down to close quarters weapons/h2h IMO. I give a very slight edge to team 2. Very good fight batdude

batdude123
Originally posted by brainchild81
Very good logic about Wolvie & DD. Considering the prep, Bats & BP will likely defend their friends against sonic attack. BP would probably have his team armed w/anti-metal weapons for Wolvie. This is a tough one though. Team 2'd win if it came down to close quarters weapons/h2h IMO. I give a very slight edge to team 2. Very good fight batdude

Thanks. big grin

Wally West
Batman could probably put the prep to slightly better use than Nightwing, which gives his team an edge, and on top of that they have the whole super-soldier and adamantium/healing factor thing going on. Its very close though, Nightwing/DD/BP is a very formidable line-up but I think Team BatCap slightly edges it.

Etrigan
Team BatCapWolvie wins this one.

braz
one to many beer

laughing naaww im tryin to quit stick out tongue

brainchild81
Originally posted by Wally West
Batman could probably put the prep to slightly better use than Nightwing, which gives his team an edge, You know anything about Black Panther? Nightwing is one of my favorites, but he's NOT the #1 prep guy on his team.

Psyquis52
Black Panther is scary but if it's a fight these "cats" are after then Cap and Bats will take em down. Batman would go straight for Dick because he wouldn't want anyone else to put him down. He's a little protective. Cap would go for Black Panther due to their relationship so you can forget about him schooling Wolverine again.
Which leaves Wolverine vs. Daredevil and I don't think that's been done.
Has it?

Oh. Caps and Bats win.

with wolverine.

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123
Each side gets one day of prep. Who wins?

team one ftw

Erik-Lensherr
First team

Soljer
Most certainly team one.

Kurash
team 1, batman can do a little more with prep than the other side, although black panther is no slouch

lordboo
batman is prep,cap is good all round street guy,i dont see any one on team 2 putting logan down permanently.

team 1 ftw

rico777
Team 1 For sure!

only because they have the BAT wink

braz
Yeah, Team one wins, but this time I gotta say they definitely take it. Probably 9/10 times. Theyre all superior imo. Capt>Daredevil, Wolverine>>Black Panther and Batman>>Nightwing.

Soljer
Well, ignoring whatever weapons/gadgets the characters may have, I'd say Wolverine could beat Captain America hand to hand, Captain America could beat Batman, Batman could beat Daredevil, Daredevil could beat Black Panther, and Black Panther could beat Nightwing.

Throw in Batman's gadgets, and it's a total wrap - even allowing for T'Challa's and Nightwings standard arsenal.

Battlehammer
team one in a prep or none prep match

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, ignoring whatever weapons/gadgets the characters may have, I'd say Wolverine could beat Captain America hand to hand, Captain America could beat Batman, Batman could beat Daredevil, Daredevil could beat Black Panther, and Black Panther could beat Nightwing.

Throw in Batman's gadgets, and it's a total wrap - even allowing for T'Challa's and Nightwings standard arsenal.

Agreed

Bouboumaster
First team, mainly because of Wolverine

Bub.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one.

bobbi
I said this before in a similar matchup. batman attaches explosives to wolverine. wolverine kamikazes one of the opposing time. both are blown up. wolverine heals. repeat as necessary. Even if the opposing team knows the plan theres not much they can do besides run from wolverine or try to nail the explosives with projectiles which would be difficult and would just delay them til bats gives him a few more batarangs.

Battlehammer
thats a funny stratagy lol. or he could use the mother box.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.