Batman/Predator vs Venom/Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ah. the two masters of stealth vs the two anti-heroes

no prep. fight takes place in gotham

Batman: Begins batman w/ standard equipment: utility beltw/ grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, explosive packets, nerve gases, & flexible periscope.

Predator: Warrior class, like the one off of the orginal movie w/: cloak device, shoulder cannon(plasma caster), 12" wrist-blade gauntlets, combi-stick, netgun, wrist-mounted lasers, & smart disk.

The Punisher: armed with M-16A2 standard U.S. Army assault rifle w/ 8 clips in utility belt, dual M1911A1 Colt .45 handguns w/ 3 extra clips each, Marine Bowie knife and nightvision binoculars

Venom has his symbiote costume w/ normal powers

batdude123
I think that if Batman perhaps gets the drop on Punisher, he could take him down, but if Batman gets within his sight, I don't know how much firepower that suit of his could take. I could possibly see Predator beating Venom if he uses his weapons effectively, but at the same time I could see Venom beating the crap out of the Predator. Batman and Predator could definitely get some wins out of this one, but I think the majority would go to Punisher and Venom mainly because of Venom. Batman/Predator: 4/10 Punisher/Venom: 6/10. However, if you would allow Batman to have some sonics, he could take out Venom right away because symbiotes are vulnerable to sonics... big grin

braz
yea, i actually did forget the sonics...honestly, and it wont let me edit it (just over 15 minutes) mad

batdude123
^ In that case, Batman would take out Venom in like two seconds and he and Predator would absolutely massacre the Punisher. big grin

braz
big grin wink indeed.

samishe
No prep means no sonics, no sonics means no win for Batman and Predator.

Tshern
Aren't sonics part of Bat's normal equipment?

samishe
Originally posted by Tshern
Aren't sonics part of Bat's normal equipment?

I don't think so, anyway all equipment he has in this fight is listed above, there is no sonics mentioned.

Tshern
But braz mentioned he forgot sonics and later agreed that Batman has sonics.

samishe
But braz mentioned he forgot sonics and later agreed that Batman has sonics.

I still doubt Batman wears sonic gun in his belt, but if braz wants so...
Still it doesn't mean good guys win. Frank could shoot Batman before he uses the gun, or Venom could throw a truck on him.

Tshern
Sonic grenades then? Yeah, it still doesn't mean that Predator and Batman win, that's for sure. Venom has resisted sonics before.

samishe
Sonic grenades then? Yeah, it still doesn't mean that Predator and Batman win, that's for sure. Venom has resisted sonics before.

yes And how strong predator is? I think he's class 1 maximum.
If Arnold and Glover kicked his a$$, i'm sure Frank and Eddie could either big grin

braz
Originally posted by samishe
I don't think so, anyway all equipment he has in this fight is listed above, there is no sonics mentioned.

umm, yyyea dude, i forgot them and only because it was like 5 minutes too late after the 15 minute mark to where i couldnt edit my post....and this is Batman Begins batman, and if i recall, sonics were a part of his standard equipment, remember when he used them on a higher frequency to call in all those bats??

braz
yes And how strong predator is? I think he's class 1 maximum.
If Arnold and Glover kicked his a$$, i'm sure Frank and Eddie could either big grin

first of all, Glover got his azz blown up by the pred n second, he was just playing with all of them, he couldve killed them any time instantaneously with his smart disk..pred was testing his prey, but apparently, he went a little to easy on them

braz
upp this, batman and pred takes it..ne1 wanna argue?

Darth Kal-El
Predator beats the crap out of Venom already. Batman can do whatever the hell he wants to Punisher. And give him the batkick.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Predator beats the crap out of Venom already. Batman can do whatever the hell he wants to Punisher. And give him the batkick.

yes

batdude123
^ Happy Dance

samishe
Comeon!!!!!!! Predator beats Venom? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Venom tears him apart with his bare hands. Only chance for good guys to win is sonic gun.
If there were no sonics then Punisher wouldn't even been needed. Venom kills Bats with one punch and turns predator onto big green spot on the ground.

Tshern
Venom might not kill Batman with one punch, Bats has taken worse hits than that. And Predator has somekind of a plasma gun too, right?

braz
^not too mention a smart disk which homes in and heat seeks its target until it reaches it, and completely obliterates it...yea, venoms gone

samishe
Venom might not kill Batman with one punch, Bats has taken worse hits than that. And Predator has somekind of a plasma gun too, right?

Whenever Bats takes hits from someone with superpower and not dies is PIS. Spider-man kills Batman with one punch, Venom is MUCH stronger than spider and hits MUCH harder.

samishe
Originally posted by braz
^not too mention a smart disk which homes in and heat seeks its target until it reaches it, and completely obliterates it...yea, venoms gone

Yeah right, adamantium claws didn't hurt Venom, but disk would.

samishe
Predator is class 1 maximum, if he was almost killed by peace of the tree(in the first movie when arnold made a trap) then Venom could kill him with 1 punch either.

batdude123
Actually, all Predator would really have to do is turn on his cloak and stay in a tree somewhere and when he spots Venom, he could shoot him with his plasma caster. The little piece sh*t could easily go through the symbiote costume and hit Eddy thus killing Venom.

braz
^hm thats irrelevant to the matter, the smart disk in the preds universe i think has been known to slice any substance, and idunno how he wouldnt have gotten hurt by wolverine, unless wolvie simply couldnt hit him via venoms quick reflexes, which is also why he'd dodge the smart disk....idunno, this would be a good fight

DraconaInVolata
Venom's already fought guys like the Predator and whupped them, easy. Venom: Nights of Vengeance. He's also punked people that make Batman look like sissies.

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105966
My future hubby made it!

braz
*i was talking to samishe

batdude123
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Venom's already fought guys like the Predator and whupped them, easy. Venom: Nights of Vengeance. He's also punked people that make Batman look like sissies.

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105966
My future hubby made it!

And who exactly has Venom fought that is like Predator with super advanced extra-terrestrial technology and "whupped" on?

DraconaInVolata
Read Venom: Nights of Vengeance. He's taken them, easily.

batdude123

Thanks, but ya might wanna just tell me what happens in that comic because I don't have it. wink

DraconaInVolata
Check the link I posted. Marcus (or Damien at SHC) has all of Venom covered in the thread.

Tshern
It's a comic universe, comic universe rules apply there. Batman has consistently shown to be able to take hits from people with superpower, so it necessarily isn't PIS. I agree that taking hits from Supes is horse crap, but taking a hit from a pretty powerful guy isn't really PIS if it is done several times and consistently.

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
Actually, all Predator would really have to do is turn on his cloak and stay in a tree somewhere and when he spots Venom, he could shoot him with his plasma caster. The little piece sh*t could easily go through the symbiote costume and hit Eddy thus killing Venom.

In a tree? In Gotham?
Venom has a way to beatguys who could go in stealth mode. He did it before.

samishe
It's a comic universe, comic universe rules apply there. Batman has consistently shown to be able to take hits from people with superpower, so it necessarily isn't PIS. I agree that taking hits from Supes is horse crap, but taking a hit from a pretty powerful guy isn't really PIS if it is done several times and consistently.

I can lift somwhere nearly 150 pound. My punch weights 200 pounds.
Venom could lift > 30 tonnes. Being hit by him is the same as being hit by a speeding truck. I doubt Batman could survive that.

Juntai
Batman's beaten Punisher already in JLA/Avengers.
Batman also beat Carnage in Marvel/DC.
And he's also beaten Predator before.
lol.

Juntai
I can lift somwhere nearly 150 pound. My punch weights 200 pounds.
Venom could lift > 30 tonnes. Being hit by him is the same as being hit by a speeding truck. I doubt Batman could survive that. In Batman/Superman, Batman gets leveled by Metallo and flies backwards through some concrete. Superman remarks on how he's just a human, and wonders how he can deal with the punishment he takes.
It's hard to believe a human could do the stuff he does, but Batman isn't regular, the stuff he does and knows would take a dozen lifetimes to do. I mean, just look at his education and learning, mixed with his martial arts, and upholding one of the worlds largest corporations, and then go so far as to be fighting crime every night.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
In Batman/Superman, Batman gets leveled by Metallo and flies backwards through some concrete. Superman remarks on how he's just a human, and wonders how he can deal with the punishment he takes.
It's hard to believe a human could do the stuff he does, but Batman isn't regular, the stuff he does and knows would take a dozen lifetimes to do. I mean, just look at his education and learning, mixed with his martial arts, and upholding one of the worlds largest corporations, and then go so far as to be fighting crime every night.

I have that comic, it kicks a$$!

Tshern
Don't preach to the choir, man. I know that it would practically impossible to survive that kind of blows, especially several of those. But applying real world logic and physics to comic universes isn't that wise.

If you don't like Batman surviving hits he gets from superhuman people, why don't you have a problem with a man covered in alien slime taking hits from a hulk who represents a cosmic god? Lifting mountains, travelling at the speed of light, healing without effort and turning invisible are not that common traits in our world either.

So, my point is that you just have to accept somethings that happen in comics. If a man consistently shoots concussive beams from his eyes in comics it is possible. Same applies to the powers of every superhero and villain in comics.

Thunderstrike
Aren't these threads on real world standards of physics though?

Kontraz

i have venom: nights of vengeance... just because the guy can see in infra red doesnt put him anywhere near the preds level. hell, our own military can see in ifra red. pred could probably take on both these guys at once... with ease. the heat from the plasma caster fuses AND courterises wounds upon impact... to courterise(sp?) it doesnt take that much heat, but when the blast goes through something and FUSES it completely back, thats a shitload of heat. the symbiote wouldnt be able to stand that, venom would be out, and lets face it... punisher, without prep time against the pred, would go down in seconds.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman's beaten Punisher already in JLA/Avengers.
Batman also beat Carnage in Marvel/DC.
And he's also beaten Predator before.
lol.

pred's beaten batman too, though.... he got his @$$ handed to him by the bad blood. if it wasnt for those 2 preds that bailed him out, he'd be done

Thunderstrike
When did this have anything to do with the infa-red spectrum? Those guys had technology and experience of an entire race at their disposal, and they couldn't take the two anti-heroes down. They're comparable to the Predators because of their technology and skills, not a type of vision. That's like saying the Vision is similar to Martian Manhunter because both can become intangible. Also, Venom has a spider-sense. Good luck hitting him with single shot cannons.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
When did this have anything to do with the infa-red spectrum? Those guys had technology and experience of an entire race at their disposal, and they couldn't take the two anti-heroes down. They're comparable to the Predators because of their technology and skills, not a type of vision. That's like saying the Vision is similar to Martian Manhunter because both can become intangible. Also, Venom has a spider-sense. Good luck hitting him with single shot cannons.

maybe im not remember the whole comic... but most of their "advanced tech" didnt seem that much better than earth's, and they tended to use infra red a good bit.

anyway, spider-sense isnt gonna do sh*t for explosions, we've already seen that (lethal protector). plasma canon also explodes... and, if he IS able to dodge that, there is always the wrist lasers. that would do a good deal to venom as well... heat just isnt his friend...

edit: oh, and plasma canon is heat seeking... or whatever the vision mode is in, anyway

Thunderstrike
Got any scans? I don't know much about Predators beyond the movies. Also, Venom's taken worse hits than a Predator's cannon.

samishe
Don't preach to the choir, man. I know that it would practically impossible to survive that kind of blows, especially several of those. But applying real world logic and physics to comic universes isn't that wise.

If you don't like Batman surviving hits he gets from superhuman people, why don't you have a problem with a man covered in alien slime taking hits from a hulk who represents a cosmic god? Lifting mountains, travelling at the speed of light, healing without effort and turning invisible are not that common traits in our world either.

So, my point is that you just have to accept somethings that happen in comics. If a man consistently shoots concussive beams from his eyes in comics it is possible. Same applies to the powers of every superhero and villain in comics.

I don't have problems with Venom taking punches from Hulk because it's never been really said how durable Venom is. It's only been said that the only things that could take out symbiots are heat and sonics.
I'm sticking to this.

Besides even comics have logic. I don't mind that some guy could fly with the speed of light, because writers explain that he is an alien, so he could do such things. But when comic character is said to ba a normal human but does things that are beyond human abilities a call it a Bullsh!t.

samishe
Originally posted by Kontraz
i have venom: nights of vengeance... just because the guy can see in infra red doesnt put him anywhere near the preds level. hell, our own military can see in ifra red. pred could probably take on both these guys at once... with ease. the heat from the plasma caster fuses AND courterises wounds upon impact... to courterise(sp?) it doesnt take that much heat, but when the blast goes through something and FUSES it completely back, thats a shitload of heat. the symbiote wouldnt be able to stand that, venom would be out, and lets face it... punisher, without prep time against the pred, would go down in seconds.

Predator could take them both at once roll eyes (sarcastic)
The question is: How many predators it would take to defeat Venom alone?
What predator has? All his weapons Venom could easilly dodge.
What Venom has? Strength to tear Predator apart with his bare hands.
And don't forget that Frank is there either.

So i repeat myself. The only chance for team 1 to win is to use sonics. No sinics means no win for them.

ChaoticReign
Well bats has sonics as part of his standard equipment as both the comic version and the begins version and he tends to use them quickly whenever he's fighting someone with superpowers. And without venom castles is toast.

Tassadar
Isnt venom immune to sonics after he bonds with his host permanently?
It doesnt really matter, a pred armed as braz said couldnt take venom even with an ambush, the disk and plasmacaster are both easy to dodge by marvel standards, in both movies and AVP games, even with lock on. BTW, someone posted that the plasmacaster has homeing, it doesnt, only the disk homes in on its target, caster just locks on. Venom could solo this easy, as could Frank if he knew what he was up against, because this is batman begins batman, and he couldnt take a veteran Frank Castle unless he ambushed him, and pred hunters have lost to much less than Frank Castle

braz
yea, ur probably right about the whole venom and predator thing, venom would probably beat pred easily, i dunno what i was thinking, but castle aint takin down Batman Begins batman, HELL NO, i think that was batmans most intimidating image, in Batman Begins...frank would just be like wtf like all the other thugs in Begins and bats takes em out with ease either with a nerve gas capsule to make him temporarily vulnerable and KO's him or a batarang, trap w/ grapple gun ect. and i guess because venom hasnt bonded with batman permanantly, he could use a sonic and therefore, would lose stick out tongue

Kontraz
Originally posted by Tassadar
Isnt venom immune to sonics after he bonds with his host permanently?
It doesnt really matter, a pred armed as braz said couldnt take venom even with an ambush, the disk and plasmacaster are both easy to dodge by marvel standards, in both movies and AVP games, even with lock on. BTW, someone posted that the plasmacaster has homeing, it doesnt, only the disk homes in on its target, caster just locks on. Venom could solo this easy, as could Frank if he knew what he was up against, because this is batman begins batman, and he couldnt take a veteran Frank Castle unless he ambushed him, and pred hunters have lost to much less than Frank Castle

read the comics... plasma is homing. it has a very small metal core that homes in on its targets, the "plasma" part really isn't too thick either, its mainly pure heat you're seeing. and given venom's weakness to fire, it only needs to graze him to harm him, thus slowing him down enough for any of the other weapons to hit him. as for the disc being easily dodged, going by comic standards, its nearly impossible to dodge... supposedly its MUCH faster than bullets, or any other projectile found on earth for that matter. and sure, im betting venom could take a punch from the hulk and survive... he has in the past. but carnage was RIPPED in half... which means that symbiotes might have amazing endurance for blunt attacks, but when it comes to piercing, they can still be harmed...fatally. the disc can cut through anything, predator can lock on to venom, disc wont stop chasing venom till he's cut in half... game over.

Kontraz
yea, ur probably right about the whole venom and predator thing, venom would probably beat pred easily, i dunno what i was thinking, but castle aint takin down Batman Begins batman, HELL NO, i think that was batmans most intimidating image, in Batman Begins...frank would just be like wtf like all the other thugs in Begins and bats takes em out with ease either with a nerve gas capsule to make him temporarily vulnerable and KO's him or a batarang, trap w/ grapple gun ect. and i guess because venom hasnt bonded with batman permanantly, he could use a sonic and therefore, would lose stick out tongue

well, if you look back into the "predator vs punisher" and "predator vs venom" threads (dont feel like lookin em up... my comp isnt good with loading searches for some reason), you would see that those are very good matchups, because the majority of people agreed that pred would win both times wink

batdude123
read the comics... plasma is homing. it has a very small metal core that homes in on its targets, the "plasma" part really isn't too thick either, its mainly pure heat you're seeing. and given venom's weakness to fire, it only needs to graze him to harm him, thus slowing him down enough for any of the other weapons to hit him. as for the disc being easily dodged, going by comic standards, its nearly impossible to dodge... supposedly its MUCH faster than bullets, or any other projectile found on earth for that matter. and sure, im betting venom could take a punch from the hulk and survive... he has in the past. but carnage was RIPPED in half... which means that symbiotes might have amazing endurance for blunt attacks, but when it comes to piercing, they can still be harmed...fatally. the disc can cut through anything, predator can lock on to venom, disc wont stop chasing venom till he's cut in half... game over.

I agree. yes

braz
^yea cuz that IS true, if u think about it, if venom dodges it once it'll just turn back around and come at u until it hits u and pretty soon u've twisted around so much, ur like a human pretzel, and then that smart disk slices em like buttah big grin

braz
lol ive changed my opinion twice about this matter, cuz at first i thought, yea the smart disk is homing and it'll hit venom, but then i forgot, venom is like spiderman w/ superior reflexes with symbiote costume, then i couldnt decide whether that because the disk was homing, when venom would dodge it once, i couldnt decide whether it would just keep going at the direction it was traveling in or just go in a circle and come back at venom, and I THINK thats what it would do, cuz its no dummy, its a SMART disk smile

batdude123
^ eer laughing

jrodslam
Who says the disk and shoulder cannon tracks? Does it do that in the comics?

braz
^dont matter, the preds origins are from the movie and they did in there

jrodslam
^dont matter, the preds origins are from the movie and they did in there

no

In no movie did the disk or Plasma caster track. Lock then a straight shot.

In the AVP fpsfor the PC, they track.

braz
the smart disk did.

jrodslam
the smart disk did.

no

It didnt. It only went straight. The pred has a recall button to summon the disk back, but that all. No tracking.

braz
^wtf, ok, in AVP it did

jrodslam
^wtf, ok, in AVP it did

no

That was a throwing star. Kinda like a boomerang. the disk wasnt in the movie.

braz
mad look, i know the smart disk was in the movies,and that yes, it is heat seeking, venoms dead

Thunderstrike
It's always traveled in a straight line. How does it seek heat? Also, what's to stop Venom from grabbing it with the symbiote? He can grab bullets by sheer will because his reflexes are so sharp.

braz
What the f**k?^ how do heat-seeking missiles heat seek? yea, same way...and i dont scientifically know how they work because no, im not a militiary engineer who builds heat seeking missiles roll eyes (sarcastic) and wtf's w/ grabbin it with his costume? ive never heard that, and even if it tried to the disk would just slice right through it

Thunderstrike
Heat seeking missles move with the target. I'm talking about moving linear. Also, if there are grips on the thing, it can be grabbed. You underestimate Venom.

jrodslam
mad look, i know the smart disk was in the movies,and that yes, it is heat seeking, venoms dead

laughing Sorry man, but it wasnt. I dont know what they do in the comics, but in the movies they dont track. In the PC game, they do.

If its said that those weapons track in the comics, id like to see some proof.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing Sorry man, but it wasnt. I dont know what they do in the comics, but in the movies they dont track. In the PC game, they do.

If its said that those weapons track in the comics, id like to see some proof.

well dude, if it does it on the game, then it can, cuz that exposes its full potential

braz
Heat seeking missles move with the target.

as do heat seeking smart disks laughing out loud

Thunderstrike
I've never seen them do that outside of the video game. If you have scans of it happening, post them.

Kontraz
I've never seen them do that outside of the video game. If you have scans of it happening, post them.

read either predator: bad blood, (where there is a disc vs disc battle) or alien/predator: deadliest of the species (technically it was the pred alien that uses the smart disc in that, but its still the same weapon)

oh, and in AVP, yes the "throwing star" is the smart disc. it is simply a more ritualistic and upgraded version... as claimed by a certain Paul Anderson.

batdude123
read either predator: bad blood, (where there is a disc vs disc battle) or alien/predator: deadliest of the species (technically it was the pred alien that uses the smart disc in that, but its still the same weapon)

oh, and in AVP, yes the "throwing star" is the smart disc. it is simply a more ritualistic and upgraded version... as claimed by a certain Paul Anderson.

Yes, I remember that the star looking jagged thing was a more upgrade version of the smart disc.

Thunderstrike

Interesting stuff. I just wish I could pick up these comics. Anybody have a scanner? I love the Pred and Alien movies. Anyone else own the Quadrilogy?

batdude123
Interesting stuff. I just wish I could pick up these comics. Anybody have a scanner? I love the Pred and Alien movies. Anyone else own the Quadrilogy?

I do... some pretty great movies but my favorite will always be the original Predator.

Thunderstrike
Oh yeah. Arnie was amazing in that movie. It's possibly one of the currently most underrated movies of all time.

batdude123
^ yes

jrodslam
The thrownig star was a more upgraded version of the smart disk? no

Didnt seem upgraded to me. The smartsisk was able to cut 4 cow slabs in half as well as Gary Busey's character. The throwing star was sharp, but it wasnt that sharp.

It was faster than the disk and looked cooler though.

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam
The thrownig star was a more upgraded version of the smart disk? no

Didnt seem upgraded to me. The smartsisk was able to cut 4 cow slabs in half as well as Gary Busey's character. The throwing star was sharp, but it wasnt that sharp.

It was faster than the disk and looked cooler though.

Actually, it IS a more upgraded version of the smart disk.

Thunderstrike
It cut through an Alien's carapace like butter. I'd say that's an upgrade.

jrodslam
Thats not saying much. The pistols in Aliens and Alien 3 were busting the heads wide open. The smart disk cut through 4 whole cows AND a full grown man.

The throwing star doesnt have a feat like that. When the pred threw it at the queen in AVP, it was only cutting off bits and pieces and cutting the neck. The smart disk would have dont MUCH more damage.

Upgrade my ass.

batdude123
^ It's still technically an upgrade because it's faster and can lock onto more targets.

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
^ It's still technically an upgrade because it's faster and can lock onto more targets.

Its just faster. Thats all.

samishe
Even if disc could hurt Venom(what i seriously doubt about) it doesn't mean Venom couldn't dodge it. In the movies it didn't seemed that disc is faster than bullets.

Deicide
Batman has "anti-Venom" capsule in his utility belt.....so Batman wins.....smile

juggernaut66666
Batman is a stupid rich guy who got bored from his self and decided
to take an idiotic costume and run around every night serving justice
Venom would make him shit in his costume

Tshern
What are you talking about? He's cool as hell! And most of all, his history and background is pretty much a cliche, but still cool.

Venom would beat him though...

Deicide
"Batman is a stupid rich guy who got bored from his self and decided
Venom would make him shit in his costume"

lol! that was funny as hell man.....i was j/k about the anti-Venom capsule as a joke. that comic would only be about 3 panels long. with Bats sayin "im outta here". it doesent matter if its Batman with an anti-Venom capsule or Batman with a can-opener commin outta his butt. Venom will take him down. but if given time Bats would learn Venoms weaknesses. and when Bats learns them, its over.

Tshern
That's true, very true. Batman is cool mostly because of that, he learns and uses everything HUMANLY possible to take the victory.

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Originally posted by Deicide
Batman has "anti-Venom" capsule in his utility belt.....so Batman wins.....smile

LOL laughing

braz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

errrm no, actually, to take from a more logical, mature standpoint, batman is not 'stupid', he is actually incredibely intelligent and can use preparation for war to his advamtage like nobody else ever could dream of doing...his parents were murdered when he was a child, hes driven, he WILL stop crime, but at the same time hes not a n excecutioner....

juggernaut66666
errrm no, actually, to take from a more logical, mature standpoint, batman is not 'stupid', he is actually incredibely intelligent and can use preparation for war to his advamtage like nobody else ever could dream of doing...his parents were murdered when he was a child, hes driven, he WILL stop crime, but at the same time hes not a n excecutioner....
okay just don't take it to serious remeber it is just a comicbig grin

spideycarnage
LOL laughing

nice sig, and avtar sam

samishe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
nice sig, and avtar sam

Thanks man.
BTW are you in syndicate?

spideycarnage
Thanks man.
BTW are you in syndicate?

nah man i think... group affiliation, u mean by syndicate rite?

samishe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
nah man i think... group affiliation, u mean by syndicate rite?

I see. I just thought you could be a spidercarnage in the team big grin

Well, back to topic. With sonics Bats team wins 5/10.

spideycarnage
I see. I just thought you could be a spidercarnage in the team big grin

Well, back to topic. With sonics Bats team wins 5/10.
agreed^

but the avengers group thing, its all jokes lol

Kontraz
Even if disc could hurt Venom(what i seriously doubt about) it doesn't mean Venom couldn't dodge it. In the movies it didn't seemed that disc is faster than bullets.

thats the movies... im goin by the comics...

and dont pull "well, the movie came first" arguement, or i'll pull "the novelization came first", in which the predator didnt have any tech... it was a plasma-spitting shapeshifter that actually COULD turn into the jungle, not just look like it...

samishe
thats the movies... im goin by the comics...

and dont pull "well, the movie came first" arguement, or i'll pull "the novelization came first", in which the predator didnt have any tech... it was a plasma-spitting shapeshifter that actually COULD turn into the jungle, not just look like it...

laughing I wasn't going to say anything like "the movie came first".
This is a comic book thread afterall.

MattDay
THe preds in the comics are monsters just like the aliens in their crossovers. That's a reason i didnt like the avp movie because they were so depowered, the preds were slow, the aliens werent working together correctly... the list goes on. But the preds show amazing strength in the comics, not comparing their feats to uber powerful characters but lifting a truck from the back with ease, was it one of them? well anyway, and leaping up to the roofs of buildings, if the film went to the comics the action would be immense, aliens and predators colliding in mid air scraps, beating eachother off the walls, and what happened to the predators fighting styles they got in the comics... sorry lol going back to why i wasnt happy with the movie, looking forwards to what they do in the sequel tho...

samishe
Originally posted by MattDay
THe preds in the comics are monsters just like the aliens in their crossovers. That's a reason i didnt like the avp movie because they were so depowered, the preds were slow, the aliens werent working together correctly... the list goes on. But the preds show amazing strength in the comics, not comparing their feats to uber powerful characters but lifting a truck from the back with ease, was it one of them? well anyway, and leaping up to the roofs of buildings, if the film went to the comics the action would be immense, aliens and predators colliding in mid air scraps, beating eachother off the walls, and what happened to the predators fighting styles they got in the comics... sorry lol going back to why i wasnt happy with the movie, looking forwards to what they do in the sequel tho...

Why? They are going to make sequel? Cool.

Darth Martin
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.