Namorita vs Ms.Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Fight takes place in a city

no prep.

who wins?

MuffinmanMike
Hmmm. I give the edge to Ms.Marvel being that she's more experienced in fighting. Their strength is too close to really make a huge difference(class 60 to class 75). And if she has any energy projection and decides to use it, Carol can pump herself up to class 100+ like her Binary days.

Knightfall93
NamorITA!? WTF? Is this Namor's daughter or something!? It sounds as bad as Aqua Lad!!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Knightfall93
NamorITA!? WTF? Is this Namor's daughter or something!? It sounds as bad as Aqua Lad!!!!

it's his cousin.

And don't start trolling on this thread or you will get reported.

Black Adam
Anyone?

All right then how about a three round match up

First round: Knock out all out fight above the city of NYC. Anything goes.

Second round: Mud wrestling fist fight. No other powers allowed. Just mud and fist

Third round: Bra and panties match . Fight takes place in a giant wrestling ring. all of their other powers are allowed......

soleran30
Yeah know this is really a King Mungi or DC specialty thread!

I would say Namorita if she is like her cousin Namor .

MuffinmanMike
I believe she's weaker Sol(around class 75-80).

Round 1 I think it'd go to Ms.Marvel. With energy blasts and martial arts that'll give her enough of an edge.

Round 2, since it's pure physical force(and I dunno how Namor and Namorita are effected by wet mud) I think Namorita has this one.

Round 3 I give to Ms.Marvel. Assuming both are wearing normal clothing as not to cheat and wear something untearable without immense strength, then Ms.Marvel has the advantage until Namorita gets in close and uses an acidic touch to burn Carols clothes down. Whoever wins, so do we.

Psyquis52
3 rounds. You guys are hilarious.

MuffinmanMike

Who was stronger? Just curious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.