Morrigan VS Blue Mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otus
So, Capcom-character VS SNK-character... Who will win?? I say Morrigan, she seems more powerfull.

Morrigan:

http://www1.vecceed.ne.jp/~ognis/morrigan-r1.jpg

Morrigan In bikini:

http://www.50mb.com/~see-no/Boudoir/morrigan_20.jpg

Mary:

http://www.thehiddenplace.netfirms.com/images/mary.JPG

And remember to vote!

Otus
OH CRAP!! Just noticed that this is in the wrong section... embarrasment
Could this topic me moved to Games "Versus"??

Please...

Scorpion_Master
XD i think morrigan wins smile

MadMel
nice pics laughing out loud

Otus
Originally posted by MadMel
nice pics laughing out loud
Thanks!! big grin

Otus

IcePunk
Hot damn

Otus

Sixth_Winged
storywise, mary ryan's chances are about .0000000001/10. Morrigan is the daughter of belial and her true powers are far beyond any kof character can ever dream about (well dunno about orochi). Only GGX universe can even compare.

And also, not to be picky but that vamp should change from the second pic since she's actually a succubus.

Blue nocturne
Morrigan wins martial arts are ineffective against dark stalkers.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
storywise, mary ryan's chances are about .0000000001/10. Morrigan is the daughter of belial and her true powers are far beyond any kof character can ever dream about (well dunno about orochi). Only GGX universe can even compare.

And also, not to be picky but that vamp should change from the second pic since she's actually a succubus.

That is totally your OPINION. True, I think that Morrigan is way more powerfull than Blue Mary. But saying that she is far beyound any KOf character is totally false. Orochi would give kick her ass, Goenitz would give her a good Fight. Igniz from KOF 2001 would be a great match for her, anybody who has played that game knows what i am talking about (he has 2 automatic kill supers). Mukai would give her a run for her money also. So to say that her power is" beyond any KOF character could ever dream of" is total bullsh@t.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
That is totally your OPINION. True, I think that Morrigan is way more powerfull than Blue Mary. But saying that she is far beyound any KOf character is totally false. Orochi would give kick her ass, Goenitz would give her a good Fight. Igniz from KOF 2001 would be a great match for her, anybody who has played that game knows what i am talking about (he has 2 automatic kill supers). Mukai would give her a run for her money also. So to say that her power is" beyond any KOF character could ever dream of" is total bullsh@t.

riiiiiight. Well that's my opinion...but so is your post for you. Totally going against common knowledge about both universes.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
riiiiiight. Well that's my opinion...but so is your post for you. Totally going against common knowledge about both universes.

" Common Knowledge", hahaha, sorry pal your opinion is not knowledge.

Darkstorm Zero
Blue Mary gets raped hard by Morrigan... And that Succubus thing almost makes my comment literal.... oh my!!! eek!

Sixth_Winged
" Common Knowledge", hahaha, sorry pal your opinion is not knowledge.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever you say mr. dictionary....

Otus
TRUE!! Ihave KoF 2000/2001 on PS 2, and I can tell that Igniz is really tough...

shin_remy
Morrigan rapes Mary

id369
Blue Marry is Clearly out matched.

Blue nocturne

He's not exagerrating a darkstalkers aura can cause humans to go insane.

P-Geyser
Then why dont we have have Morrigan go against Android 18 (since she looks a little like Mary)so Morrigan cah have her head ripped off and shoved up her ASS.

P-Geyser
Or better yet lets have Broly, Pheonix go aginst Morrigan....yeah thats better.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Then why dont we have have Morrigan go against Android 18 (since she looks a little like Mary)so Morrigan cah have her head ripped off and shoved up her ASS.
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Or better yet lets have Broly, Pheonix go aginst Morrigan....yeah thats better.

laughing yeah this fight is too one-sided...

Blue nocturne
What's up with these one sided fights next we will have TOAA vs spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.