Weird Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Okay, here's my situation:

Next week my parents are leaving for a Eurotrip for like 2 weeks and I'm planning on having a major sleep over thing with like a bunch of my guy friends. (Since it's gonna be Easter break...) However, I have this girl_friend of mine who I also invited to sleep over. Well, the thing is, she also asked if it was alright if she brought her friend along too. The other thing is, i don't really like this friend of hers. It also might make my other friends uncomfortable. I don't want to hurt my girl_friend's feelings and that of her best friend, so what do I do? Should I tell her I don't want her best friend sleeping over or what???

H.S.
How old are you?

BakaXero
are you saying there will only be one or 2 girls and a bunch of guys?
ARE YOU NUTS!!! thats almost a sausage fest. bring more chicks!!

Valharu
^Good question.

Leo.M
Originally posted by BakaXero
ARE YOU NUTS!!! thats almost a sausage fest. bring MORE chicks!!

Valharu
Originally posted by H.S.
How old are you?

Neo_Version 7
12. erm

Neo_Version 7
ARE YOU NUTS!!! thats almost a sausage fest. bring more chicks!!

I would but there aren't a lot of good-looking ones...

BakaXero
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I would but there aren't a lot of good-looking ones...
your telling me out of all your friends non of them know any chicks?

Valharu
12. erm Okay then. Your girl-friend should realise its your party. If she doesn't want to be the only girl there, ask her if she can bring a different friend.

Ronny
You have sleep overs? are you 7?

I dont even have sleep overs... then again.. my friends are like.. well i hate them.

Bardock42
Kill her best friend, then there won't be a problem.

H.S.
Originally posted by Ronny
You have sleep overs? are you 7?

I dont even have sleep overs... then again.. my friends are like.. well i hate them.
I had sleepovers when i was 12 too...They were soo fun..

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Valharu
Okay then. Your girl-friend should realise its your party. If she doesn't want to be the only girl there, ask her if she can bring a different friend.

Actually she doesn't mind being the only girl. The original plan was even for me and her to sleep together while the rest of my friends slept in separate rooms. It's just, she needs money and her and her friend planned to tell their parents they're going to an island for a few days. Their parents will give them at least 150 euros but they need a place to crash in order to "pretend" they went to the island.

H.S.
Actually she doesn't mind being the only girl. The original plan was even for me and her to sleep together while the rest of my friends slept in separate rooms. It's just, she needs money and her and her friend planned to tell their parents they're going to an island for a few days. Their parents will give them at least 150 euros but they need a place to crash in order to "pretend" they went to the island.
I wish my parents would let me go to islands when i was 12...

Leo.M
I don't have sleepovers, but people stay the night alot at my house whistle

H.S.
Are you goona f*ck her?

Leo.M
Are you goona f*ck her?

laughing

rickyduck

Hes 18 no expression

pezza

very interesting. 150 euros u say, i would be thinking how to make money out of this.

Valharu
Originally posted by rickyduck
Shes 18 no expression Whos 18?

BakaXero
i hope your joking around with the age

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by pezza
very interesting. 150 euros u say, i would be thinking how to make money out of this.

laughing out loud Yeah, especially since I just got my iPod stolen last week.

But seriously, she is just a girl_friend of mine. I'm not planning on f*cking her either. We're just good friends.

And for the love of... I'm 17. stick out tongue

Valharu

But seriously, she is just a girl_friend of mine. I'm not planning on f*cking her either. We're just good friends.

And for the love of... I'm 17. stick out tongue 17? So I was being nice for nothing!

BakaXero

And for the love of... I'm 17. stick out tongue
was waiting for you to say that

pezza
u r 17 and u r having A SLEEP OVER!

Valharu
Originally posted by pezza
u r 17 and u r having A SLEEP OVER! And not planning any sex? Crazy!

Neo_Version 7
Dude, it's not exactly a sleep over.

I just can't find a word.

A bunch of my friends are going to hang out at my house. Drinking and smoking and stuff. Okay?

We might even play some Yu-Gi-Oh!

You call that a sleep-over?!

BakaXero
i feel like a McAus suddenly no expression

Neo_Version 7
And not planning any sex? Crazy!

Guys, c'mon.

What am I supposed to tell my girl_friend?

She just called me 5 minutes ago waiting for an answer. I told her I was in the middle of something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
tell her i want a sandwich no expression

Neo_Version 7
tell her i want a sandwich no expression

laughing

Man, seriously...

Valharu
Guys, c'mon.

What am I supposed to tell my girl_friend?

She just called me 5 minutes ago waiting for an answer. I told her I was in the middle of something. roll eyes (sarcastic) Just tell her you want to spear her and then finish with a game of yu gi gio ouig.

Mišt

hmm....I think I know the word.....starts with P......oh yeah...its not PARTY!!!!! is it?

Invite more girls dammit, you have the house to yourselfmhm

Neo_Version 7
dude, I would but I don't her friend to come along too. erm

Neo_Version 7

Mišt
Do you like the other chick, like enough to put up with for a weekend? Cause if so, just invite her along..but only if she brings beer.

BakaXero

Mišt
i already suggest more chicks
this is to mist>mhm

Yes but nobody listens to you Bakamhm

Bardock42
Dude, it's not exactly a sleep over.

A bunch of my friends are going to hang out at my house. Drinking and smoking and stuff. Okay?

We might even play some Yu-Gi-Oh!

You call that a sleep-over?!

No, I call that quite homosexual.........sounds cool though, may I come?

Neo_Version 7

BakaXero

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, I call that quite homosexual.........sounds cool though, may I come?

Dude, funny you mention homosexuality, we were all planning on watching my DVD copy of Brokeback Mountain.

Bardock42
Not really...

But whatever. I just don't want her to come! But how do I tell my girl_friend???

I will help you say "You are really cool, and I want you to come, but your friend is a *****....no seriously, everyone hates her....aww, c'mon stop crying, you are alright, you are not to blame for your horrible taste in friends....what? so now I am heartless...who ****ed her boyfriends brother in the shower while his parents were watching....oh yeah, must be the movie I've seen last night....no, now stop screaming, that's not coool....fine then I don't like you either you whore....fine....fine....**** you." *click*

Then you can go ahead and have a very manly party....you can all run around in underwear and play Pokemon....sweet.

Bardock42
Dude, funny you mention homosexuality, we were all planning on watching my DVD copy of Brokeback Mountain.

Yeah, what can I say....I suppose I've got ESPN....

Mišt
Not really...

But whatever. I just don't want her to come! But how do I tell my girl_friend???

Make crap up, 'hey you know _____, well some of my friends dont really like her, so maybe she should invite some friends over cause she wont have anything to do'.

This way you get more girls, and she gets out of your way.

no one listens to your mum. Not even you!

Yeah..and..?leftright

mechmoggy
I'd try to talk your gf into having a threesome with you and this other girl. Like her or not, you've gotta at least ask for a 3-way. shifty

You don't ask, you don't get. thumb up

Neo_Version 7
I will help you say "You are really cool, and I want you to come, but your friend is a *****....no seriously, everyone hates her....aww, c'mon stop crying, you are alright, you are not to blame for your horrible taste in friends....what? so now I am heartless...who ****ed her boyfriends brother in the shower while his parents were watching....oh yeah, must be the movie I've seen last night....no, now stop screaming, that's not coool....fine then I don't like you either you whore....fine....fine....**** you." *click*

Then you can go ahead and have a very manly party....you can all run around in underwear and play Pokemon....sweet.

You know what, I think you just gave me an idea!

I'll tell my girl_friend that my parents won't allow girls to spend the night so she and her friend absolutely CANNOT come.

Then, I'll ask my friends to bring other chicks to sleep-over!

What do you think?

BakaXero

Neo_Version 7

It's Yu-Gi-Oh!, by the way.

Pokemon is for kids. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I'd try to talk your gf into having a threesome with you and this other girl. Like her or not, you've gotta at least ask for a 3-way. shifty

She's not my gf. She's a girl_friend. We're just really close...

I dont know. Her friend isn't really my type. She's kinda, um, on the heavy side. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by mechmoggy

That's a good solution....if she says "yes" you get the menage a trois if she says "no" your problem is solved as well....

Slay
She's not my gf. She's a girl_friend. We're just really close...

I dont know. Her friend isn't really my type. She's kinda, um, on the heavy side. erm
Shallow whistle

Neo_Version 7

Mišt
I havent used my yugioh cards for like 3 or 4 years...they're collecting dust. I have some fake ass chinese rip offs, one of them has an attack power of infinitylaughing out loud I like pulling that card out...*pulls out card* "HA! You got WTFPWNED!!!!1!"

mechmoggy
That's a good solution....if she says "yes" you get the menage a trois if she says "no" your problem is solved as well....

Everyone's a winner!

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Slay
Shallow whistle

No, no, no. It's not that, it's just, dude. You have to see her to understand my situation.

Bardock42

I'll tell my girl_friend that my parents won't allow girls to spend the night so she and her friend absolutely CANNOT come.

What do you think?

Quite evil.....then she will find out..be deeply hurt....yeah, just sounds dandy...

It's Yu-Gi-Oh!, by the way.

Pokemon is for kids. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah....right....you ever watched an Episode of that shit?Play Magic: The Gathering if you want to play pure mature geekiness.

Slay
No, no, no. It's not that, it's just, dude. You have to see her to understand my situation.
It was just a joke anyway...

Slay
Yeah....right....you ever watched an Episode of that shit?Play Magic: The Gathering if you want to play pure mature geekiness.
Then replace your WoW membership for an UO one,and you're the ultimate geek evil face

Bardock42
Then replace your WoW membership for an UO one,and you're the ultimate geek evil face

Yes..and switch to Linux...just so you are on the safe side....

Neo_Version 7

Valharu

What do you think? Sounds like a plan. But dont play yu gi oiug guio in front of the skanks....I mean ladies. Might turn em' off.

Slay
Yes..and switch to Linux...just so you are on the safe side....
I never trusted a program that has a Penguin as a logo.
You just know Bloigen is behind it no expression

Mišt
laughing

Infinity?! Dude, you serious?!

Yepsmokin' Needless to say my friends didnt want to play me anymore after that...

Neo_Version 7
Quite evil.....then she will find out..be deeply hurt....yeah, just sounds dandy...

1. Oh, yeah. Didn't think about that... This girl_friend of mine is really close to me. Can't imagine hurting her... But whatever, I'll risk it. big grin

2. Yeah, I rented some DVD's. Magic is too old-skool for me. stick out tongue

Bardock42
I never trusted a program that has a Penguin as a logo.
You just know Bloigen is behind it no expression

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, ..... WE ARE DOOOOOOMED

Neo_Version 7
Sounds like a plan. But dont play yu gi oiug guio in front of the skanks....I mean ladies. Might turn em' off.

Oh, no worries.

She's knows I play. They always make jokes about it but whatever.

Gravity Binding the field and using a Raging Flame Sprite cannot possibly compete with sex, can it? confused

Slay
Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, ..... WE ARE DOOOOOOMED
Deutschland,Deutschland alles ist vorbei,alles ist vorbei! no expression

Bardock42

Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7

Yeah, perfect setting for a Teen Movie...you better be the Hot Athlete Stud.....or at least the "Caring Friend who Loved her for years but she never noticed"

And damn that show is childish...I mean the first two Mangas are decent, quite fun actually bit damn.......damn.....I like Magic, I haven't played in a good 7 years though.

1. No, we were together for a while. But we split. We're just really good friends now.

2. Well, maybe i might pick up a Starter Deck sometime.

Valharu
Oh, no worries.

Gravity Binding the field and using a Raging Flame Sprite cannot possibly compete with sex, can it? confused Dunno. Can you do a raging flame thing in bed?

Bardock42
1. No, we were together for a while. But we split. We're just really good friends now.

2. Well, maybe i might pick up a Starter Deck sometime.

Is she hot?

You should...fun game...although, you need people to play with.

Mišt
Oh, no worries.

Gravity Binding the field and using a Raging Flame Sprite cannot possibly compete with sex, can it? confused

Im not sure, but to be on the safe side you should send 1 Dragon type monster from your side of the field to the graveyard in order to increase the ATK power of one of your monsters by 1000, now sex cant possibly beat that..

Neo_Version 7
Is she hot?

You should...fun game...although, you need people to play with.

1. Um, yeah, I guess. She's really fun to hang-out with too.

2. Sure thing.

Neo_Version 7
Dunno. Can you do a raging flame thing in bed?

Not sure. You increase your attack by 1000 points for every successful attack.

You tell me.

Neo_Version 7

Valharu

Mišt
What if its a real girl?

Hmm...Im thinking you just might have to sacrifice a 4 star monster to the graveyard to summon any 3 star or lower monster from the deck in order to tackle that oneerm

Valharu

Neo_Version 7
so any idea on some activities my friends and I can engage in come next week???

Bardock42
so any idea on some activities my friends and I can engage in come next week???

You could participate in homosexual sex to save the future.....

DEY TUK R JOBS.

Valharu
so any idea on some activities my friends and I can engage in come next week??? Yeah. Drop your mates, get a life and go bone your "girl-friend".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.