He-man vs. Lion-O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Lion-O from ThunderCats vs. He-man

Lion-O
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3558/issue214ej.jpg

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Tallis
Lion-O from ThunderCats vs. He-man

Lion-O
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3558/issue214ej.jpg

What is this, a spite thread? He-Man routinely chucks mountains into orbit and went toe to toe with pre crisis superman. His reflexes are fast enough to block/reflect laserbeams, and that sword is essentially indestructible. Lion-O gets his arms ripped off and crushed 10/10.

bean_machine
Damn I love them both. wink

But seriously Lion-O gets murdered. sad

badabing
No way. Snarf would throw a beat down on He Man and save Liono.

olympian
He-Man and a bit...easily at that. The only advantage Lion-o has its in the agility department.

Avalonofthewind
Lion-o is cooler than He-man.
Unfortunately, that won't win this fight.

Even the Sword of Omens is of little use, since He-man has his own magical sword.

Tallis
Originally posted by Space M ummy
What is this, a spite thread? He-Man routinely chucks mountains into orbit and went toe to toe with pre crisis superman. His reflexes are fast enough to block/reflect laserbeams, and that sword is essentially indestructible. Lion-O gets his arms ripped off and crushed 10/10.

Um Lion-O took on superman too.

Also note that this is Lion-O after he comes out of the book of omens. So he's stronger and faster and has some more tricks. Like teleportation as well as being able to teleport anyone he wants anywhere he wants. And you know that huge beam he uses to call the other ThunderCats now he can use it as a huge laser. Think Supermans heat ray x10

soleran30
Dude Thundercats HO!

Lion-O normally Trumps Mumra who trounced Pre-Crisis soups! Give the Cub some lovesmile

Plus he has Snarf.........................seriously cooler then a toger in armor!

Thunderstrike
He-Man. Though I love Lion-O, He-Man makes Mindless Hulk look like a little baby.

Blair Wind
I remember seeing this as a kid....but what or who is snarf?? and I cant remember for the life of me anyone else but the cheetah girl.....who else was on the team??

badabing
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I remember seeing this as a kid....but what or who is snarf?? and I cant remember for the life of me anyone else but the cheetah girl.....who else was on the team??
Tigra, Panthro, Cheetara, Liono and Snark was that little, fat cat that would always end his sentences by say his name. Snarf, Snarf, Snarf.

Swanky-Tuna
And you know that huge beam he uses to call the other ThunderCats now he can use it as a huge laser. Think Supermans heat ray x10
Superman's heat ray x10 would be like an energy beam that could easily engulf entire galaxies and burn at heats beyond all mortal ability to calculate.

Blair Wind
is there a link with pics on them tallis?? cuz I like the artwork in the pic.....

jrodslam
I f'n HATE He-Man. I hate him more than i hate GL John Stewart.

Darth Macabre
He-Man.

Tallis
here's a picture of a bloodlusted Lion-O

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3454/tcham529op.jpg

Tallis
Also I forgot to mention Lion-O is capable of flight as well via Sword of Omens.

jrodslam
Whats the point of showing the bloodlusted Lion-O pic?

Does he get stronger? If so, how much stronger? What are his bloodlusted feats?

Sixth_Winged
This is basically a superstrong, almost invulnerable brick with a sword
vs. a warrior with a plot device power sword.

Tallis
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whats the point of showing the bloodlusted Lion-O pic?

Does he get stronger? If so, how much stronger? What are his bloodlusted feats?

He's FAR more durable then normally. He survived being drowned in Lava. He survived being thrown into a mountain (breaking it in half) and he pretty much crushed the guy who did it into dust.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
This is basically a superstrong, almost invulnerable brick with a sword
vs. a warrior with a plot device power sword.

Whos who?

laughing

Sixth_Winged
i dunno. The eternian's sword doesn't do much cide bestow he-man with super-strength. So i'm pretty certain it's the Sword of Omens.

Besides, the friggin thing can grow from a knife..shifty

jrodslam
He's FAR more durable then normally. He survived being drowned in Lava. He survived being thrown into a mountain (breaking it in half) and he pretty much crushed the guy who did it into dust.

Hold up just a minute. Lion-O was drowned in lava and survived? LAVA?

He broke a mountain in half? Sounds like Goku. You got any scans of that? I so would like Lion-O to win this, but we need proof he can.

The highest strength feat i know of He-Man was when he lifted Caste Greyskull. Im sure others know of more impressive feats.

Tallis
My thoughts on who would win. Lion-O takes it he could just teleport He-Man into the sun and then it's bye bye She-man

Edit: I'll try to find some scans if I can.

Tallis
Here I found a pic of Lion-O just before he goes bloodlusted. He's getting his ass handed to him.

Note The big f-ing hand

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3906/tcham4cover25bk.jpg

EDIT: Heres him and the dude(Hammer Hand) going at it in that point of the comic their littelry body slamming each other into cliffs and mountains.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9329/tcham5cover19wc.jpg

JohnnyDo3
He Man would collar Lion-O

Sea King
the pics of lino are sweet but that dont win fights He-man wins

he has a more powerful sword and he just stright up has more power.lino could use his sword and stuff but their is realy no tick he can pull from his sword that cant be stoped by he-mans

TheBadguy
here's a picture of a bloodlusted Lion-O

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3454/tcham529op.jpg

lol is it just me or is that the gayest Lion-o pic ever. "RAAAAAWAR" laughing

Private Pion
He-Man would BITE HIS FREAKIN' HEAD OFF.

Arahan
Good fight. But iam leaning more for He-Man.
Both characters are cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.