harry potter book 7 rumours and spectulations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anthonystop18
here are a few rumours abouIt will be 1997 in correlation with the books.

Harry Potter celebrates his 17th year of life.
Rumoured title is Harry Potter and the Forest of Shadows.
It is a fact, unless J. K. Rowling changes it, that the last word of the book is "scar." (She said in an online chat that she has already written the last chapter of this book.)
People are wondering if Harry Potter may pass into the wizarding world. That is to say, if he might even come of age - people are speculating that he may die! J. K. Rowling has even expressed interest in the fact that people believe he'll be alive for his eighteenth birthday. He may actually die.
J. K. Rowling alluded to the possibility that Severus Snape will be redeemed and might fall in love (or might have fallen in love). I knew that already, huh? ::grins:: Click here to see what I mean. (The redemption is probably something besides or juxtaposed to being an ex-Death Eater and/or having to feign devotion to Lord Voldemort again.)
Remus J. Lupin returns - this is supposedly confirmed by J. K. Rowling herself. He will have a bigger part here than in Book 5, also. (The Book 5 appearance is probably to be minimal and fleeting, though, of course, still important.)
A VERY BIG revelation is made about Lily Potter - maybe that Voldemort is Harry's real father? ::cough:: Too many people have said that for me not to say it. :-) But do I believe it? Nope.
Hermione will most likely be named Head Girl. (Well! That's a given in itself! :-)) Harry might also become Head Boy. (I'm not sure I believe this; it would kind of be a little cliched.) I think Draco Malfoy will become Head Boy, or someone else just as unexpected.
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy will not team up to fight an "evil force," despite my whining, desperate hopes and crazy dreams, J. K. Rowling said. She has shattered my delusions, I don't think I can recover!
< >Opinion on the slide, I don't think Draco is a bad guy and I do not want him following his father's footsteps. I hope J. K. Rowling doesn't make Draco bad; that would just kill me. ::wipes away a tear::
Magic can not bring people back to life, so there will be no live James or Lily Potter. ::cough:: That's living.
We find out J. K. Rowling's theory of why people can become ghosts in the series. In the words of a good friend: "Oooh! Spooky!" (He is also famous on this site for saying repeatedly, "I didn't know there was such a thing as Harry pot!"wink
Peter Pettigrew (aww, Scabbers, I thought you were just a cute, little fat rat!) returns. ::wonders if any of her mom's thirty-six rats from a long time ago were magical:: Wormtail owes Harry for saving his life, so we'll see what happens there.
It may not be Harry, Ron, or Hermione who becomes a Hogwarts professor - actually, it could quite very well be Mr. Neville Longbottom! Apparently - I don't know if this is true or not - "Neville" means absent-minded professor.
- Top of Page -

thanks for reading

darthvader_fan
Originally posted by anthonystop18
here are a few rumours abouIt will be 1997 in correlation with the books.

Harry Potter celebrates his 17th year of life.
Rumoured title is Harry Potter and the Forest of Shadows.
It is a fact, unless J. K. Rowling changes it, that the last word of the book is "scar." (She said in an online chat that she has already written the last chapter of this book.)
People are wondering if Harry Potter may pass into the wizarding world. That is to say, if he might even come of age - people are speculating that he may die! J. K. Rowling has even expressed interest in the fact that people believe he'll be alive for his eighteenth birthday. He may actually die.
J. K. Rowling alluded to the possibility that Severus Snape will be redeemed and might fall in love (or might have fallen in love). I knew that already, huh? ::grins:: Click here to see what I mean. (The redemption is probably something besides or juxtaposed to being an ex-Death Eater and/or having to feign devotion to Lord Voldemort again.)
Remus J. Lupin returns - this is supposedly confirmed by J. K. Rowling herself. He will have a bigger part here than in Book 5, also. (The Book 5 appearance is probably to be minimal and fleeting, though, of course, still important.)
A VERY BIG revelation is made about Lily Potter - maybe that Voldemort is Harry's real father? ::cough:: Too many people have said that for me not to say it. :-) But do I believe it? Nope.
Hermione will most likely be named Head Girl. (Well! That's a given in itself! :-)) Harry might also become Head Boy. (I'm not sure I believe this; it would kind of be a little cliched.) I think Draco Malfoy will become Head Boy, or someone else just as unexpected.
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy will not team up to fight an "evil force," despite my whining, desperate hopes and crazy dreams, J. K. Rowling said. She has shattered my delusions, I don't think I can recover!
< >Opinion on the slide, I don't think Draco is a bad guy and I do not want him following his father's footsteps. I hope J. K. Rowling doesn't make Draco bad; that would just kill me. ::wipes away a tear::
Magic can not bring people back to life, so there will be no live James or Lily Potter. ::cough:: That's living.
We find out J. K. Rowling's theory of why people can become ghosts in the series. In the words of a good friend: "Oooh! Spooky!" (He is also famous on this site for saying repeatedly, "I didn't know there was such a thing as Harry pot!"wink
Peter Pettigrew (aww, Scabbers, I thought you were just a cute, little fat rat!) returns. ::wonders if any of her mom's thirty-six rats from a long time ago were magical:: Wormtail owes Harry for saving his life, so we'll see what happens there.
It may not be Harry, Ron, or Hermione who becomes a Hogwarts professor - actually, it could quite very well be Mr. Neville Longbottom! Apparently - I don't know if this is true or not - "Neville" means absent-minded professor.
- Top of Page -

thanks for reading sounds ok so far but the picture was unceseary

Darth Nepulis
You've given us absouletly nothing about the seventh book...

springboy34
i bet harry and hermione are going to go out.Ron becomes death eater becuse of harry making out with hermione.

Denniz234
oh yeh springboy34 thats realistic

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
i bet harry and hermione are going to go out.Ron becomes death eater becuse of harry making out with hermione. Can I buy pot from you?

Icicle
Interesting read, Hopefully we wont have to wait to long to find out!! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.