Hey, everybody! Join the Syndicate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Hi, I'm Knightfall... I never got round to coming here so HI. and here's an offer to all you out there who want to join a group...

INVITATION TO EVERYONE!!!!!

On the comic book forum, people have started teams (JLA, Authority, avengers...) and people join the teams and represent people from said team (EG DarkCrawler represents Namor for the Avengers). I recenly founded the KMC Syndicate representing bad guys from Marfvel and some anti-hero-ish people. Anyway, if you want to join (we already have 8 members includijg Doc Ock and Cascador), just PM me or sign up in the KMC Syndicate: arise Forces of Evil thread which can be found in the comic books forum (that's a sub- forum that's attached to comic book movies). If you want to join, it would be great. al you'd need to do is answer a simple quixz on the vil;lain you choose. Then you're in, basically... noone has yet failed their quiz so they're very easy you need 7/10... oh, and you can be any villain who hasn't been taken. some people who have acted as villains (EG deadpool) also count./ Anyone want to join?

Lightningrod
Welcome to the forums!

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Knightfall93
LMAO, I am SO desperate for advertising that go o after 3 months to get more Syndicateers...

Stealth
Welcome to the bottomless pit also known as KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.