Lord Hoth vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
NJO Luke vs. Lord Hoth on Coruscant. Who wins?

Rayvann
NJO Luke wins becuase he is a member of the NJO Gayness Confederation and has been drugged with gay yet uber force powers.

Traya
Originally posted by Rayvann
NJO Luke wins becuase he is a member of the NJO Gayness Confederation and has been drugged with gay yet uber force powers.

tdtd
Oh no, I hate Luke Skywalker because they make him seem like a force god!

Ermac_Master
Originally posted by Rayvann

Revolver Ocelot
NJO Luke.

Deception
tdtd are you a fan of Luke now? Not an insult, seeing as i support the Ancient Sith and Kun :P

tdtd
I'm as much a fan of luke as some of you are a fan of Kun. But I'm realistic about his power and I can argue against him while others cannot. I'm a Ragnos fanboy though.

Rayvann
Originally posted by tdtd
I'm as much a fan of luke as some of you are a fan of Kun. But I'm realistic about his power and I can argue against him while others cannot. I'm a Ragnos fanboy though.

Anyone can be a Ragnos fanboy... he always wins...

Revolver Ocelot
This may be random, but I can't imagine Ragnos without the helmet.

tdtd
THat's what I said. I thought the horns were part of him, which made him look uber scary, plus his scary british english.

Deception

To be honest, im an Ancient Sith fanboy, however i just think Kun is a "cooler" character and although not as strong as DN Luke i would put him on par with NJO Luke. tdtd we know you are realistic with his power. Noone really over -exaggarates, although exaggaration those happen commonly, and i admit ive done it.

tdtd
Yea Kun is like the James Bond of star wars.

Rayvann
Yea Kun is like the James Bond of star wars.

Kun is overpowered... like the rest of the Ancient Sith and the NJO crew.

tdtd
But he's young and dashingsmile

Rayvann
But he's young and dashingsmile

If I was a woman I suppose I would find him so... but I'm a not a woman now am I?

tdtd
So what, you can still say people like Brad Pitt are cool as hell and get all the ladies, Kun would be in a league with Brad Pitt, with his faggish ponytail.

Rayvann
So what, you can still say people like Brad Pitt are cool as hell and get all the ladies, Kun would be in a league with Brad Pitt, with his faggish ponytail.

Kun... Brad Pitt? Whatever...

tdtd
hahahaha

Sesse
Luke would win. He has a lightsaber and all...

But Hoth commanded many tanks. Hmmm... Difficult.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Hoth

Do they have good supply lines in Coruscant? And which Hoth do you mean? Pre WW2, WW2, Post WW2?

tdtd
Actually Luke Skywalker is more powerful than Ragnos, k thx bye.

Captain REX
http://orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

tdtd
Yea why not, controversy rocks

Darth_Glentract
Hoth gets pwned.

Just curious, how do you know they are overpowered? Perhaps the others are underpowered.

tdtd
touche

Revolver Ocelot
Honestly, I prefer the OT characters over the TOTJ/Post NJO characters. Even the PT characters are a bit too flashy for my tastes. There's no real reason for them to be that uber... it doesn't add to the plot at all.

Blaxican_Hydra
Like R2?

Wesker
R2 flying was just... over the top.

tdtd
I don't know why they made Artoo a force god.

Illustrious
Artoo is teh super god.

Wesker
Yeah, Artoo IS a god, but his earthly avatar as shown in the movies is inconsistant with his actual power.

Blaxican_Hydra
nah dude its all part of his plan. he's just deliebratly keeping a low profile.

Wesker
This could be true.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Wesker
Yeah, Artoo IS a god, but his earthly avatar as shown in the movies is inconsistant with his actual power.

Thats just his selflessness, he doesnt want to make everyone feel weak and insignificant in comparison to himself.

Wesker
lol

Blaxican_Hydra
To late for that man...I feel so worthless...

Faunus
Originally posted by Wesker
R2 flying was just... over the top.

*sharp intake of breath* Blasphemy! *shoots*

jollyjim311
Yeah, Artoo didn't want to show off, like how the Jawas didn't actually die in Ep. 4, they just allowed themselves to be burned because they knew things would turn out how they did and fire can't hurt them.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Hoth gets pwned.

Just curious, how do you know they are overpowered? Perhaps the others are underpowered.

I doubt Lucas ever imagined Luke manipulating Black Holes... and I doubt he ever considered Ancient Sith Lords who could blast lighting into a Star and make it go nova... or guys like Kun freezing upwards of half a million people.

Which is why I like Revan... he's decently powerful but not so that its rediculas(sp).

Revolver Ocelot
Because we know nearly nothing about him?

thetruepower
Revan is on par with Kun in my opinion.

Illustrious
I'm glad that Star Wars Lore isn't contingent on your opinion then.

tdtd
Originally posted by Illustrious
I'm glad that Star Wars Lore isn't contingent on your opinion then.

LOL, Illustrious. I just started cracking up in the middle of class reading that, thanks a lot.

Revan=Kun is like saying Artoo has an equal.

Wesker
Artoo taught the first Sith their ancient magics.

tdtd
That's supposed to be a secret..

Wesker
Oops. Damn.

Faunus
Damn, you're off today, Janus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.