Page 176 from Superman & Batman: Generations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
I got hold of a copy of Superman & Batman Generations at a used comic books store and I just got to page 175, only to discover that page 176 was all messed up (someone spilled something over it and destroyed it) so after searching for a computer scan of that page I decide to turn here, anyone got a scan of it I could get?

Knightfall93
Oh, my library has that TPB... that is one awesome story!

klintypooh
Page 176 is the best page too. Superman asks Batman if he still touches Robin and Batman kicks him into the sun then Wolverine cuts through the DC/Marvel barrier, kills Batman and rapes the Spectre. He feels sorry about it though and brings them all back to life and erases their memories.

True story.

Thunderstrike
laughing

willRules
laughing

Morridini
Ah well I managed to get hold of the page, I also downloaded generations II and III, currently on last part of II.

Knightfall93
There's 2 sequels!? Dude, I am SO getting those... unless you can upload them (though that would take millenia.). Morridini, woud you like to join the KMC Synbdicate?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by klintypooh
Page 176 is the best page too. Superman asks Batman if he still touches Robin and Batman kicks him into the sun then Wolverine cuts through the DC/Marvel barrier, kills Batman and rapes the Spectre. He feels sorry about it though and brings them all back to life and erases their memories.

True story.
hysterical
funnyist thing i heard in a while, u crack me up

Knightfall93
Ummm... it wasd funny but, really, just because it talks abou homosexuality? Hmm...

spideycarnage
ahh probally but it was still funny for a sec

Morridini
Originally posted by Knightfall93
There's 2 sequels!? Dude, I am SO getting those... unless you can upload them (though that would take millenia.). Morridini, woud you like to join the KMC Synbdicate?

1) What's the KMC Syndicate and how does it work?

2) I'll see about uploading them, however I won't start uploading at each request I get, spent countless hours uploading stuff for the SW section about a year ago. (However if there are some comics u haven't been able to get hold of chances are I might have them, I've got about 14GB of comics on the computer.)

Knightfall93
Holy ****!!!! I'll send you the official KMC Syndicate invitatio PM...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.